Maine Legislators Override Governor Wacky Paul LePage's Veto of Marijuana Legalization

Pogo, are you really that stupid? The Governor's own statement clearly states the applicable federal law. The fact that it is not broadly enforced in some states doesn't change the law.

When I was a teen we could get good weed for 65 dollars a pound.

In 76 it was between 80 and a hundred for a lb. Oz were 10 bucks. Mexican seedy dirt weed. It worked, that is it got you high but you had all these seeds and stems left over.
I was paying 20 for an oz in '75. The 10/oz days were over, even for homegrown. I was amazed to see how the weed they're selling now is almost entirely big, fat buds. We never saw those. You could heat the leftover seeds and stalks gently in oil and then put that nice green/black oil in your brownies. MMMMM

I met a guy that works in one of these professional grow houses.

If I told you stories about how the weed is made today, it would make you long for the weed of yesteryear. . . . :eusa_doh:

Pogo, are you really that stupid? The Governor's own statement clearly states the applicable federal law. The fact that it is not broadly enforced in some states doesn't change the law.

Are you illiterate? I just asked you where the federal government REQUIRES states to illegalize a plant.

You came up with ---- nothing. Because there ain't any.

Many states have illegalized a plant even though not required to. Now some are dumping those archaic laws. *HOW* is that a "violation of federal law"?

I don't see anything wrong with smoking weed. It's just the people who OD on it.

Hate to tell you dude, but there is no way in hell that you can overdose on marijuana by smoking it. When you start to get really high, you simply go horizontal, get real still and go to sleep.
After da munchies..

Always wanted a reason to visit Maine.

ANY reason is a good reason to visit ME. It's beautiful up there, and in the summer, the lobster is CHEAP.

Why do people in Boston make fun of people in Maine? They tend to think people in Maine are stupid idiots.

Link?

I lived there, trust me people in Boston have a low opinion of people in Maine, or NH for that matter.

ANY reason is a good reason to visit ME. It's beautiful up there, and in the summer, the lobster is CHEAP.

Why do people in Boston make fun of people in Maine? They tend to think people in Maine are stupid idiots.

Link?

I lived there, trust me people in Boston have a low opinion of people in Maine, or NH for that matter.
Can't be anymore kountry fucked as Okiehoma and Arkanasass

Link?

Ah, so your link is "trust me, everybody knows".

I don't think you're quite cut out for this.

That is your choice, now let us make ours.

Fine. Until one of you wastes it flesh and oxygen who don't have the basic decency or strength to avoid drugs and alcohol interferes in my life. Then all nets are off.

I know you guys aren't into research, especially when you fear what the research will find, but you might wanna do a little research into recent studies on the harmful effects of marijuana. Now that some states have essentially legalized pot smoking, scientists have a much larger sample size and study control group, and their findings are suggesting that marijuana is far from being the "harmless" drug we've been told it is.

I know you guys aren't into research, especially when you fear what the research will find, but you might wanna do a little research into recent studies on the harmful effects of marijuana. Now that some states have essentially legalized pot smoking, scientists have a much larger sample size and study control group, and their findings are suggesting that marijuana is far from being the "harmless" drug we've been told it is.
The sun is not a safe as we would like either yet we live with it every day.

Forum List

Back