🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maine mother and 2 children given tents by city while invaders take ALL the beds at homeless shelter

I heard ALex say that squatters can take over your homes in CA they can't tell those who set up tents on ppls property or yards the home owner has no right ot tell them to leave or get out.

Maine single mother facing eviction offered tent and camping gear by city

How the Border Crisis Caused a Crisis 2,500 Miles Away in Maine

Just more of the great replacement taking place. Maine must be too white eh? Why else would you put AFRICANS from a desert climate in a cold place like Maine!? Absolutely disgusting.

So much for our gawd dam " Conspiracy" of the illegal savages being put before our own americans. wait until these stupid fkrs start hearing how they have to leave their homes for an illegal fk.

The same losers said we were full it when we said they would get put before them we told them their kids will get ill.........oh the irony these loons have yet to learn.

Just more of the great replacement taking place. Maine must be too white eh? Why else would you put AFRICANS from a desert climate in a cold place like Maine!? Absolutely disgusting.

Harsh as it might sound the truth must be realized and spoken or we're all lost. These seed colonies are intended to serve but a single purpose: to become anchor points for the growth of cultural replacement settlements. Frankly, I can hardly believe the average American failed to see this coming. While I'm just one American, I've witnessed the same process over and over again since about 1992, and I'm fairly certain it started long before that. I come from small town, rural America. I was home on leave from the Army around '92 when I first noticed the local family restaurant had hired a half-dozen of so Hispanic kitchen personnel. Not long after, the place was raided by the INS. Fast forward to '99 when a low income apartment complex was built in my hometown. Not long after, families from Central America were moved in. The entire culture of the town changed almost overnight as more of the same people arrived. I've also seen this happen on the Delaware shore, the Eastern shore of Maryland; in Toledo, OH and Detroit and many other places. Perhaps the most nefarious aspect of the ongoing cultural replacement strategy is how your average American who is suffering from it might not see the bigger picture of it happening other places. Suppose I've been fortunate in that regard, to have traveled extensively and pulled up roots every few years with the Army since 1991.

As for what any American can do about cultural replacement? Not much, sadly. Taking action of any kind outside of voting for candidates who promise to stop it will get a person nowhere and much worse. The raw reality is that we the generational Americans have fallen in worth to much of our government, while the exotic immigrant brought here to vote against Americans and eventually replace us in our own backyards have become the new saints.

So much for our gawd dam " Conspiracy" of the illegal savages being put before our own americans. wait until these stupid fkrs start hearing how they have to leave their homes for an illegal fk.

The same losers said we were full it when we said they would get put before them we told them their kids will get ill.........oh the irony these loons have yet to learn.
More 7.62x39 on my shopping list. Can't ever have enough varmint cure.

Harsh as it might sound the truth must be realized and spoken or we're all lost. These seed colonies are intended to serve but a single purpose: to become anchor points for the growth of cultural replacement settlements. Frankly, I can hardly believe the average American failed to see this coming. While I'm just one American, I've witnessed the same process over and over again since about 1992, and I'm fairly certain it started long before that. I come from small town, rural America. I was home on leave from the Army around '92 when I first noticed the local family restaurant had hired a half-dozen of so Hispanic kitchen personnel. Not long after, the place was raided by the INS. Fast forward to '99 when a low income apartment complex was built in my hometown. Not long after, families from Central America were moved in. The entire culture of the town changed almost overnight as more of the same people arrived. I've also seen this happen on the Delaware shore, the Eastern shore of Maryland; in Toledo, OH and Detroit and many other places. Perhaps the most nefarious aspect of the ongoing cultural replacement strategy is how your average American who is suffering from it might not see the bigger picture of it happening other places. Suppose I've been fortunate in that regard, to have traveled extensively and pulled up roots every few years with the Army since 1991.

As for what any American can do about cultural replacement? Not much, sadly. Taking action of any kind outside of voting for candidates who promise to stop it will get a person nowhere and much worse. The raw reality is that we the generational Americans have fallen in worth to much of our government, while the exotic immigrant brought here to vote against Americans and eventually replace us in our own backyards have become the new saints.
Despite the ultimate outcome, I will shoot straight and keep my powder dry as long as I can. Fortunately, I live in a nice, large, off-grid homestead in Alaska, 80 miles away from the largest urban settlement. Any that get this far will have to brave a creek-crossing (that most snowflakes will fear) because the locals will drop the bridge before the savages get this far.

Civil war is coming.

Civil war is coming.
I agree. Pretty obvious at this point that voting won't reverse the situation, since the anti American democrats are importing undocumented democrat voters as fast as they possibly can.

Civil war is coming.
I agree. Pretty obvious at this point that voting won't reverse the situation, since the anti American democrats are importing undocumented democrat voters as fast as they possibly can.
The longer they import these invaders the worse it will be

Civil war is coming.
The longer they import these invaders the worse it will be
Buy more ammo.

The border crisis has nothing to do with Belfast not being able to help this homeless woman with anything but a tent and cooler... in the summer months, their city rules dictate such, only in the winter would they supply her with a hotel room. Belfast is no where near where the Somalian refugees are... if that is what you are implying? :rolleyes:

She and the kids are couching it, at her children's father's place.

FYI- Belfast's sea glass collection on their beach, is SECOND TO NONE! I love sea glass hunting there! :D

The replacements vote out Americans as soon as they get enough invaders to vote. How do you think Mullah Omar got elected.

The "homeless" should demand that liberals treat them as they do illegal aliens. (sanctuary, drivers licenses, free healthcare, etc.)

I heard ALex say that squatters can take over your homes in CA they can't tell those who set up tents on ppls property or yards the home owner has no right ot tell them to leave or get out.
In Alabama, we shoot trespassers.

More 7.62x39 on my shopping list. Can't ever have enough varmint cure.
39? Got a couple ammo boxes of 7.62x51 here but don't have any Russian ammo.

They have to get rid of the populace owed SS because it's gonna fail.

Forum List

Back