This is a big one - Major global IT outage grounds flights, hits banks and businesses around the world

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Tons of people missing flights. I was unable to sell or buy stocks for a long period of time today on Schwab.

I was forced to pay CASH for GAS this morning! What if I did not have any CASH! The world is coming to an end! Obiden again!

I was forced to pay CASH for GAS this morning! What if I did not have any CASH! The world is coming to an end! Obiden again!
It’s events like this that makes me worry about some grand catastrophe like peoples bank accounts being wiped out over overnight. And then the government saying “well nothing to see here just standing in line for bread.”

Tons of people missing flights. I was unable to sell or buy stocks for a long period of time today on Schwab.
Think possibly it's an attack of some sort despite the press to the contrary?

It’s events like this that makes me worry about some grand catastrophe like peoples bank accounts being wiped out over overnight. And then the government saying “well nothing to see here just standing in line for bread.”

At least I would finally have less to worry about. Deeply sighing since Obiden 1.0 always another crisis looming to wipe us all out.

Think possibly it's an attack of some sort despite the press to the contrary?

I certainly hope not but with everything that’s occurred in the past few years how can we rule it out. This is a really big concern. And it goes to show among other things that our reliance on things like cell phones is being called into question.

Microsoft global outage forces health systems to cancel appointments, delay procedures

1721418629694.png

Its a MICROSOFT problem. They went do a Crowdstrike software update and the Microsoft program that runs it crashed.

Just think: our world is run by one program through a set of machines. One problem and the USA comes to a screeching halt.

Nice. Wonder whose stupid idea THAT was. :smoke:

When the WEF deems their shillbots and NPCs ineffective, they will move to shut down the internet and block Americans access to sites like this.

Americans should get their money out of banks while they still can and get gold/silver and crypto.
The real power can do this. They control near everything. Of course, when they do it will be bedlam. We will get digital money at some point. They can deny you if they want. And they can hide inflation with it better than if you use cash.

I certainly hope not but with everything that’s occurred in the past few years how can we rule it out. This is a really big concern. And it goes to show among other things that our reliance on things like cell phones is being called into question.
3 can keep a secret as long as 2 are dead....

Certain cover stories can hold up for a while though....

But this is a massive outage of infrastructure that went around the whole planet due to our reliance on Windows platforms.

It's been a "single point of failure" for 20 years now. EVERY type of engineer will tell you that this is a massive mistake. The adoption of other platforms has never really happened...Including Linux.

Sandbox access is not something that people really understand to begin with much less implement. Everyone just uses the cheapest and easiest thing and that's been Microsoft. Even though it has a back door vulnerability you can drive 2 separate cargo trains through side by side.

Updates are so normal nobody even questions them anymore. And despite what Cloudstrike said....I think they got hacked and sent out the blue screen of death instead of stopping because EVERYONE literally was asleep at the switch.

IT companies get attacked multiple times every day....and do operate out of sandboxes.. so....this story about a bad update with a new patch coming out now to fix the damage doesn't hold water.

Somebody is lying somewhere.

I heard at work that a lot of cloud services have been down. My bank had a header on the app that "some" electronic payment services were affected like ACH. Beyond that, hasn't touched me.

DEMS OBIDEN MULISMS PVOERTY CHAOS DEATH ...........one Keebler Elf killed the globe (Jeff Sessions).

Forum List

Back