Major Fire Burning At Flight 93 Memorial

How awful. I hope nobody was injured.

It is too early to begin to speculate on what caused this fire. I'll reserve judgement until more details emerge.

Have we found a way to blame Obama yet?

Have you found a way to blame Bush yet?

I have to say, the fire (or the memorial) wouldn't have been there without Bush. That's for sure.
Yeah because 8 month in office it is Bush's fault , even though the USS COLE happened in Clinton administration and Clinton could have taken Bin Ladin out many times. But nothing is Obama's fault 6 yrs in . You people make me laugh

Have we found a way to blame Obama yet?

Have you found a way to blame Bush yet?

I have to say, the fire (or the memorial) wouldn't have been there without Bush. That's for sure.
Yeah because 8 month in office it is Bush's fault , even though the USS COLE happened in Clinton administration and Clinton could have taken Bin Ladin out many times. But nothing is Obama's fault 6 yrs in . You people make me laugh

I would ask you to read my writings where I affix the Secret Service, IRS, and VA scandals to Obama firmly, express my disappointment in banks that were too big to fail still being too big to fail, and that his management style if a joke....

I would ask you to actually consider that your "nothing is Obama's fault" mantra is a false as can be but that would cause your head to explode.

Forum List

Back