Why does everyone seem to think a major war is imminent?

hahaha "it was a Joke" hahahha yeah nobody believes that....

Just FYI, Greenland is a terroritory of the Kingdom of Denmark

Yes, dumbass, and there is a major American military base there. I know I've been to it.

But that doesn't change the fact that you're too stupid to recognize an obvious joke.

I've been meaning to post this for about a year.

Why all the talk about an upcoming "big war" (even a World War) involving the United States vs. China in the Pacific and/or the U.S. vs. Russia in Europe (Ukraine region)? With U.S. fighting Iran for good measure as well probably.

I'm not a young man (57 this month) so I've been around long enough to gain some historical perspective. So why all this talk about another major war even perhaps a world War?

Even if no nuclear weapons are used, within about a month of a major war beginning I would be dead (dialysis) as well as my middle sister (diabetic) and my wife (synthroid) so obviously I have great fears of such a conflict.
I think a lot of it is foreign disinformation trolls trying to scare cowardly Americans into thinking if they don't vote Republican their will be WW3.

This is probably amplified by the right wing media and domestic trolls, not because they themselves believe it, but they want their voters to be scared and ultimately vote for their candidate for the wrong reasons.

Forum List

Back