Major Fl. children's hospital now refuses all unvaccinated kids in draconian letter

Ours are vaccinated and I have no fear of un-vaccinated kids ...it's why ares are vaccinated duh

I think it's silly parents do not vaccinate their children

I agree----but refusal is held up as a "RIGHT" ----in fact it is---for
a whole bunch of complicated reasons ---a PUBLIC HEALTH
HAZARD. I support mandatory vaccination
So you support fascism. That's good to know.

I also support LEGAL PLUMBING------both vaccination and
LEGAL TOILETS constitute a PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE
Proper plumbing did away with the spread of diseases and it keeps your shit from invading someone else's property and their shit. Vaccines are damaging people right and left and leaving more dead in their wake than diseases have for nearly a hundred years and possibly longer than that.

you would be amazed at the PLETHORA of illegal toilets in cities that harbor homeless people and----SQUATTERS. As to "leaving more
dead" due to vaccination------you are reading fake news
I took the time years ago to download all of the VAER's reports and have kept up on the issue through the years. You apparently have not read the official reports or you are willingly being ignorant of them and all of the reports of what vaccines are doing to people.

I wouldn't be "amazed" about what homeless, druggies and such do in the cities concerning toilets, etc. At the edge of Lincoln, Nebraska a chitload congregate at the Mc'D's to stay warm in the winter. That particular Mc'D's also hires halfwits to clean both toilets and tables...surely you realize the consequences of all that. Still to demand, mandate and force anyone and every one to be shot up with toxic shit and viruses is a most wicked and evil invention; and if you support that you deserve whatever may fall on you.

Proper plumbing did away with the spread of diseases and it keeps your shit from invading someone else's property and their shit. Vaccines are damaging people right and left and leaving more dead in their wake than diseases have for nearly a hundred years and possibly longer than that.

you would be amazed at the PLETHORA of illegal toilets in cities that harbor homeless people and----SQUATTERS. As to "leaving more
I took the time years ago to download all of the VAER's reports and have kept up on the issue through the years. You apparently have not read the official reports or you are willingly being ignorant of them and all of the reports of what vaccines are doing to people.

I wouldn't be "amazed" about what homeless, druggies and such do in the cities concerning toilets, etc. At the edge of Lincoln, Nebraska a chitload congregate at the Mc'D's to stay warm in the winter. That particular Mc'D's also hires halfwits to clean both toilets and tables...surely you realize the consequences of all that. Still to demand, mandate and force anyone and every one to be shot up with toxic shit and viruses is a most wicked and evil invention; and if you support that you deserve whatever may fall on you.

the history of QUARANTINE is even more startling------and the epidemics----don't ask

Ours are vaccinated and I have no fear of un-vaccinated kids ...it's why ares are vaccinated duh

Freedom does not mean the ability to cause epidemics.
The perfect law of Liberty which we are guaranteed by LAW does not give anyone the right to put toxins into another persons body or their child's. I have never had a vaccine and wish I had never allowed my children to be vaccinated but at the very least they only had to have a few vaccinations back then and those were not nearly as deadly as some of the crap they are making today that they are calling medicine; which is nothing more than money grabbing and eugenics all in one.
"Toxins" that prevent polio and rubella and mumps.

Your innate ignorance and fear allow you to call vaccines toxic. But those fears and that ignorance does not give you the freedom to spread both the diseases and the ignorance. Feel free to endanger your own, but never everyone else.
Look dumbass feel free to shoot you and yours up with the shit and you'll be fine since you are vaccinated and have so called "herd immunity" but leave everyone else alone to make their own choice. I never sent my children to school sick and would send anyone that enter the office at my business home with a stern warning to keep their diseases to themselves. It sound like you prefer to have an entirely idiot and damaged populace for whatever reason but I don't and I surely do not want my grandchildren to have to support the idiots, retarded and damaged people that vaccines and all the other toxins being shoved onto the public are creating these days.

the history of QUARANTINE is even more startling------and the epidemics----don't ask
No its not. The history of vaccines is though. BTW, I loved my Pitbull and so did all the neighbors except one that raised his hand to smack my three year old. Even that one respected the dog as it didn't eat him, it merely held his arm in its jaws and let him know you don't ever hurt the babies.

No its not. The history of vaccines is though. BTW, I loved my Pitbull and so did all the neighbors except one that raised his hand to smack my three year old. Even that one respected the dog as it didn't eat him, it merely held his arm in its jaws and let him know you don't ever hurt the babies.

you and you.jr is a SINGLE ANECDOTE--------lots of babies have been killed by Pitbulls What kind of jerky neighbors do you have? Are you living in the parking lot of Walmart? PS---vaccinations have nothing to do with autism------children die more from PEANUTS than from vaccines

[QUOTE="irosie91, post: 21225668, member: 38243”]I support mandatory vaccination[/QUOTE]

Does that include vaccines against lead and copper poisoning for the people trying to force the vaccines onto others? I only ask because most of the anti-vaccines folks I know are also gun owners.

Last edited:

Technically they would only be spreading said disease, not causing it.

[QUOTE="irosie91, post: 21225668, member: 38243”I support mandatory vaccination

Does that include vaccines against lead and viper poisoning for the people trying to force the vaccines into others? I only ask because most of the anti-vaccines folks I know are also gun owners.[/QUOTE]

vaccines against Lead? are you referring to chelating agents?
vaccines against vipers? are you referring to antidotes/

Never understood the petrified fear of unvaxed kids...If your kids are vaxed and reputedly immune, what's to be afraid of?

It's the people who's kids can't be vaccinated due to immune system issues that have the problem.
OK, that's legit....But how many of those kids are there, and wouldn't they already be aggressively segregated in a hospital environment?

Never understood the petrified fear of unvaxed kids...If your kids are vaxed and reputedly immune, what's to be afraid of?

It's the people who's kids can't be vaccinated due to immune system issues that have the problem.
OK, that's legit....But how many of those kids are there, and wouldn't they already be aggressively segregated in a hospital environment?

You would have to turn the whole place into an isolation ward. Remember things like Chemo can compromise immune systems, so you are not just dealing with kids who's main disease involves immune system issues.

Technically a disease that is spreading is an epidemic.

The term is usually only used for novel and/or dangerous diseases not endemic to an area.

One doesn't call cold season an "epidemic"

Vaccine impact report from the DOJ.

http://vaccineimpact.com/wp-content.../09/DOJ-Report-Vaccine-Injuries-Sept-2018.pdf

you and you.jr is a SINGLE ANECDOTE--------lots of babies have been killed by Pitbulls What kind of jerky neighbors do you have? Are you living in the parking lot of Walmart? PS---vaccinations have nothing to do with autism------children die more from PEANUTS than from vaccines
Peanut oil was used in vaccines. This is why many ended up allergic to peanuts. Peanuts are not meant to inject they were created to be food.

The term is usually only used for novel and/or dangerous diseases not endemic to an area.

And we vaccinate against dangerous diseases.

Vaccine impact report from the DOJ.

http://vaccineimpact.com/wp-content.../09/DOJ-Report-Vaccine-Injuries-Sept-2018.pdf

Peanut oil was used in vaccines. This is why many ended up allergic to peanuts. Peanuts are not meant to inject they were created to be food.

peanut oil in vaccine did not create peanut allergy----you are reading
fake propaganda

Seems like a good place for this video...

“Free” flu shots? Flu shot advertisements from CVS.com and Walgreens.com. The CDC spends over $5 Billion a year purchasing vaccines with taxpayer funds, so flu shots are not “free.”

That does not include the half trillion going to colleges to make some of the big pharma crap they are using on the people to experiment on and profit from.

And we vaccinate against dangerous diseases.

And some not so dangerous. Chicken Pox is a good example of vaccination against what is really a nuisance disease 99% of the time.

Forum List

Back