Major study shows legal cannabis reversed a decade of rising opioid deaths in Colorado

You're dangerously ignorant and outdated.
Progress a little.
I would like to know how you imagine pot smoke is injected into people...
Smoke. People have to breathe. Geez.
Get with it, Mr. 1970.
maybe you should learn what the word "injecting" means.....it involves a device like a syringe...lets see you do that with pot smoke....

You know Harry, I've been to many 420 shops in CO, and I have seen edibles, shatter, wax, bud, candies, sodas and coffee drinks, all laced with THC, but I have yet to see any 420 shops that sell injections of marijuana.
when you know jack about the stuff and try to comment like some here,thats the kind of nonsense you get ABS...and then many of those same people will then say how they have smoked the stuff in the past,so they know,but yet will say things that kinda tell everyone who actually have.....yea,sure you have....

Wake and bake!!!

C'mon pot smokers. Be honest.

It's not addictive, but you smoke it every day. By Choice!!

Yes, I do smoke it almost every day by choice. But, if things get a bit dry and there is none available, I don't get all shaky and nervous, I just say "bummer, gotta wait until the next harvest", and go on about my life.

And, if a person is a real marijuana smoker, they also know that stopping for a few days to a week will make the next time they light up almost like the first time they did.

Going without it makes you irritable as hell for at least a few days.....:lol:

Wake and bake!!!

Yes, I do smoke it almost every day by choice. But, if things get a bit dry and there is none available, I don't get all shaky and nervous, I just say "bummer, gotta wait until the next harvest", and go on about my life.

And, if a person is a real marijuana smoker, they also know that stopping for a few days to a week will make the next time they light up almost like the first time they did.

I smoked MJ socially in college, and quit for 32 years when I began my career in LE. A few years ago my wife and I got a little help from a friend, in terms of a couple of medical marijuana joints.

Circa 1970 MJ and MJ today is like drinking 151 proof rum when we expected a glass of wine. We both felt as if we had consumed six cups or more of highly caffeinated coffee. My recall from college was it made me tired/relaxed and in desperate need for a trip to Doggie Diner:

upload_2017-11-27_9-47-0.jpeg
upload_2017-11-27_9-47-21.jpeg

Wake and bake!!!

no more than not having any coffee....

You're dangerously ignorant and outdated.
Progress a little.
I would like to know how you imagine pot smoke is injected into people...
Smoke. People have to breathe. Geez.
Get with it, Mr. 1970.
maybe you should learn what the word "injecting" means.....it involves a device like a syringe...lets see you do that with pot smoke....

You know Harry, I've been to many 420 shops in CO, and I have seen edibles, shatter, wax, bud, candies, sodas and coffee drinks, all laced with THC, but I have yet to see any 420 shops that sell injections of marijuana.
We used to get the THC powder in the 1970's..

Wake and bake!!!

My papa never smoked and he would cuss you out just for fun...

Wake and bake!!!

I smoked MJ socially in college, and quit for 32 years when I began my career in LE. A few years ago my wife and I got a little help from a friend, in terms of a couple of medical marijuana joints.

Circa 1970 MJ and MJ today is like drinking 151 proof rum when we expected a glass of wine. We both felt as if we had consumed six cups or more of highly caffeinated coffee. My recall from college was it made me tired/relaxed and in desperate need for a trip to Doggie Diner:

View attachment 162970View attachment 162972
There is and always has been pot with different THC content.

Major Study Shows Legal Cannabis REVERSED a Decade of Rising Opioid Deaths in Colorado

As states across the country struggle to combat the alarming death toll resulting from the opioid epidemic, a new study is showing that the percentage of opioid-related deaths actually decreased in one state, after it legalized cannabis.
----------------------------------

The one indoctrinated to think pot is just oh so bad, have no understanding how those in power created that fear in order to keep big pharma filthy rich , and court systems rich by demonizing a plan that is a miracle plant and because it works so well on many people and kids who are ill it would cause the medicinal industry to lose billions. CONNECT THE DOTS!
Too fucked up to remember where they put the pills?

Wake and bake!!!

Maybe it has that effect on you, but not on me.

Me? I'm just a bit wistful that I don't have any smoke, and look forward to the time I get some more, but I'm not irritable.

Been smoking for 40 years...Working for 43...Raised 4 kids owned three houses and still work to this day, now that my back is fixed.....Studied three degrees and had 3 MOS's in the army...Still smoking weed and still learning new stuff....Fuck you losers that don't get high and are dumb as rocks...

Been smoking for 40 years...Working for 43...Raised 4 kids owned three houses and still work to this day, now that my back is fixed.....Studied three degrees and had 3 MOS's in the army...Still smoking weed and still learning new stuff....Fuck you losers that don't get high and are dumb as rocks...

You know, the last 8 years of my military career, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor (DAPA), which meant that I had to screen people for drug and alcohol problems if it ever came up.

Out of all the information that the Navy gave me for marijuana and it's effects, I could never figure out why it was illegal. The effects of alcohol were much worse than what happened with cannabis.

Well, I then decided that when I got out of the military, I would do some research so that I could figure this out for myself. After I retired, I spent around 6 months doing research on marijuana, and read everything I could get my hands on. By that time, medical marijuana was starting to hit the scene, and there were many doctors that were starting to come out in support of marijuana. And again...............I could not find anything from a reputable source that showed where marijuana was harmful or addictive.

So....................I then decided to do the ultimate experiment and try it for myself. Been 420 friendly since around late 2002.

You know, the last 8 years of my military career, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor (DAPA), which meant that I had to screen people for drug and alcohol problems if it ever came up.

Out of all the information that the Navy gave me for marijuana and it's effects, I could never figure out why it was illegal. The effects of alcohol were much worse than what happened with cannabis.

Well, I then decided that when I got out of the military, I would do some research so that I could figure this out for myself. After I retired, I spent around 6 months doing research on marijuana, and read everything I could get my hands on. By that time, medical marijuana was starting to hit the scene, and there were many doctors that were starting to come out in support of marijuana. And again...............I could not find anything from a reputable source that showed where marijuana was harmful or addictive.

So....................I then decided to do the ultimate experiment and try it for myself. Been 420 friendly since around late 2002.
All the injuns I hung around with in central Okiehoma had paper bags full of medicine...

All the injuns I hung around with in central Okiehoma had paper bags full of medicine...

You know, that is one of the reasons I really enjoy going up to CO and visiting with my cousins. Whenever I go up, I stop at a 420 store and get some good buds for the family (usually around 1/4 to 1/2 oz.) My cousin TJ is a wonderful lady, who also believes in sharing, and on the last day that I am visiting, she goes out, gets some dabs, and then tells her husband and family that their whole mission in life for the next 24 hours is to make sure that I stay stoned.

LOVE going to visit her!

You know, that is one of the reasons I really enjoy going up to CO and visiting with my cousins. Whenever I go up, I stop at a 420 store and get some good buds for the family (usually around 1/4 to 1/2 oz.) My cousin TJ is a wonderful lady, who also believes in sharing, and on the last day that I am visiting, she goes out, gets some dabs, and then tells her husband and family that their whole mission in life for the next 24 hours is to make sure that I stay stoned.

LOVE going to visit her!
How is the wax? I was in Denver in Oct. plan on going back in March..I enjoy the selection and prices so I buy ounces..

LOVE going to visit her!
How is the wax? I was in Denver in Oct. plan on going back in March..I enjoy the selection and prices so I buy ounces..

The wax and shatter are both pretty good. They are higher concentrations of THC, and I've seen some that were as high as 75 percent THC. The only thing I don't like about them is that they require special pipes to be smoked. Same thing with dabs, they smoke really well, but require specialized equipment to smoke.

Unless of course....................you have a smoking device like what I have. Took me 5 years to develop it, filters through 3/4 gallon of water, and it stays on my coffee table because I can disguise it to look like a lamp in less than 15 sec.

I built one for my cousin, and while I knew that my water pipe was capable of smoking both wax and shatter (put in a bit of bud, place the shatter or wax on it, and sandwich the wax with another bit of bud), I had no idea about dabs.

Well, all I really have to do to convert my pipe to be able to smoke dabs is to make a bowl for it, and that is pretty easy to do.

By the way, remember the good old days of smoking hash under glass with a needle and piece of cardboard? My water pipe will smoke it just like you're smoking hash under glass, only without all the complications of doing it the old way.

LOVE going to visit her!

The wax and shatter are both pretty good. They are higher concentrations of THC, and I've seen some that were as high as 75 percent THC. The only thing I don't like about them is that they require special pipes to be smoked. Same thing with dabs, they smoke really well, but require specialized equipment to smoke.

Unless of course....................you have a smoking device like what I have. Took me 5 years to develop it, filters through 3/4 gallon of water, and it stays on my coffee table because I can disguise it to look like a lamp in less than 15 sec.

I built one for my cousin, and while I knew that my water pipe was capable of smoking both wax and shatter (put in a bit of bud, place the shatter or wax on it, and sandwich the wax with another bit of bud), I had no idea about dabs.

Well, all I really have to do to convert my pipe to be able to smoke dabs is to make a bowl for it, and that is pretty easy to do.

By the way, remember the good old days of smoking hash under glass with a needle and piece of cardboard? My water pipe will smoke it just like you're smoking hash under glass, only without all the complications of doing it the old way.
I sure miss blonde lebanese hash...I must smoke it I'm getting irritable it's been 30 years since I had any...

LOVE going to visit her!

I sure miss blonde lebanese hash...I must smoke it I'm getting irritable it's been 30 years since I had any...

I used to know someone who could get it. And, one of the first times that I smoked it, I damn near hacked up a lung because of the coughing fit. The person who handed it to me was laughing like hell the whole time I was rolling around on the floor.

LOVE going to visit her!

I used to know someone who could get it. And, one of the first times that I smoked it, I damn near hacked up a lung because of the coughing fit. The person who handed it to me was laughing like hell the whole time I was rolling around on the floor.
Too bad you didn't try any Thai Stick...Pot dipped in hash oil wrapped on a stick...

Forum List

Back