Major study shows legal cannabis reversed a decade of rising opioid deaths in Colorado

You know, that is one of the reasons I really enjoy going up to CO and visiting with my cousins. Whenever I go up, I stop at a 420 store and get some good buds for the family (usually around 1/4 to 1/2 oz.) My cousin TJ is a wonderful lady, who also believes in sharing, and on the last day that I am visiting, she goes out, gets some dabs, and then tells her husband and family that their whole mission in life for the next 24 hours is to make sure that I stay stoned.

LOVE going to visit her!
How is the wax? I was in Denver in Oct. plan on going back in March..I enjoy the selection and prices so I buy ounces..

The wax and shatter are both pretty good. They are higher concentrations of THC, and I've seen some that were as high as 75 percent THC. The only thing I don't like about them is that they require special pipes to be smoked. Same thing with dabs, they smoke really well, but require specialized equipment to smoke.

Unless of course....................you have a smoking device like what I have. Took me 5 years to develop it, filters through 3/4 gallon of water, and it stays on my coffee table because I can disguise it to look like a lamp in less than 15 sec.

I built one for my cousin, and while I knew that my water pipe was capable of smoking both wax and shatter (put in a bit of bud, place the shatter or wax on it, and sandwich the wax with another bit of bud), I had no idea about dabs.

Well, all I really have to do to convert my pipe to be able to smoke dabs is to make a bowl for it, and that is pretty easy to do.

By the way, remember the good old days of smoking hash under glass with a needle and piece of cardboard? My water pipe will smoke it just like you're smoking hash under glass, only without all the complications of doing it the old way.
I sure miss blonde lebanese hash...I must smoke it I'm getting irritable it's been 30 years since I had any...

I used to know someone who could get it. And, one of the first times that I smoked it, I damn near hacked up a lung because of the coughing fit. The person who handed it to me was laughing like hell the whole time I was rolling around on the floor.
Too bad you didn't try any Thai Stick...Pot dipped in hash oil wrapped on a stick...

If that's your bag, then I recommend getting some "caviar" when you go to CO on your next trip. Usually is around 35 to 45 dollars/gram, but it is worth it.

Caviar is a high quality bud that has been dipped in hash oil, then rolled around in THC crystals (keef), and then dried.

And lemmie tell ya....................I got some made from Willie Nelson's strain called "Red Headed Stranger", and it was GOOD!!!!

How is the wax? I was in Denver in Oct. plan on going back in March..I enjoy the selection and prices so I buy ounces..

The wax and shatter are both pretty good. They are higher concentrations of THC, and I've seen some that were as high as 75 percent THC. The only thing I don't like about them is that they require special pipes to be smoked. Same thing with dabs, they smoke really well, but require specialized equipment to smoke.

Unless of course....................you have a smoking device like what I have. Took me 5 years to develop it, filters through 3/4 gallon of water, and it stays on my coffee table because I can disguise it to look like a lamp in less than 15 sec.

I built one for my cousin, and while I knew that my water pipe was capable of smoking both wax and shatter (put in a bit of bud, place the shatter or wax on it, and sandwich the wax with another bit of bud), I had no idea about dabs.

Well, all I really have to do to convert my pipe to be able to smoke dabs is to make a bowl for it, and that is pretty easy to do.

By the way, remember the good old days of smoking hash under glass with a needle and piece of cardboard? My water pipe will smoke it just like you're smoking hash under glass, only without all the complications of doing it the old way.
I sure miss blonde lebanese hash...I must smoke it I'm getting irritable it's been 30 years since I had any...

I used to know someone who could get it. And, one of the first times that I smoked it, I damn near hacked up a lung because of the coughing fit. The person who handed it to me was laughing like hell the whole time I was rolling around on the floor.
Too bad you didn't try any Thai Stick...Pot dipped in hash oil wrapped on a stick...

If that's your bag, then I recommend getting some "caviar" when you go to CO on your next trip. Usually is around 35 to 45 dollars/gram, but it is worth it.

Caviar is a high quality bud that has been dipped in hash oil, then rolled around in THC crystals (keef), and then dried.

And lemmie tell ya....................I got some made from Willie Nelson's strain called "Red Headed Stranger", and it was GOOD!!!!
I most certainly will get some next trip.. I plan on going there 3-4 times a year now that I am working again..Plus I like to drive into the mountains and look around, it's been 33 years since I did that last..

Forum List

Back