Major University demands students reject science, perpetuate lies

It IS a theory, dumbass.

No kidding, dumb ass.

Other scientific theories include...

Heliocentrism
- The Earth revolves around the Sun.

General relativity - Gravity, black holes and the expansion of the universe.

Special relativity - Atomic bombs

Statistical mechanics - Allowed for the understanding of thermodynamics and the discovery of atoms.

Plate tectonics - The continents move.

It's nice of you to admit evolution is in the same category as these. It doesn't do much to help your argument, but it's nice of you. For something to be a theory it needs to meet a rather impressive evidence threshold. Science does not dispute evolution any more than it disputes the fact that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

Heliocentrism is not a theory. It WAS, and then it was proven.

Yes, relativity IS a theory, which is why it's CALLED "The theory of relativity". So what?

Ditto for statistical mechanics, which is part of THEORETICAL physics, and plate tectonics. Again, what is your fucking point?

It's nice of YOU to admit that evolution is in this category, instead of insisting that it's settled and closed. It would be even nicer if you would quit pretending that I've ever said anything different, based on what you WANT to think I believe to feed your own ego.

I never said science DID dispute evolution. YOU seem to want to believe that science wholeheartedly embraces it as unassailable fact. All I've ever said is that it's a theory; I'm not the least bit responsible for, or interested in, the mistaken interpretation YOU put on that statement.

Science does not prove things,that is not the job or purpose of science.

Out of curiosity, what do you think the "job and purpose" of science is?
It IS a theory, dumbass.

No kidding, dumb ass.

Heliocentrism

Statistical mechanics - Allowed for the understanding of thermodynamics and the discovery of atoms.

It's nice of you to admit evolution is in the same category as these. It doesn't do much to help your argument, but it's nice of you. For something to be a theory it needs to meet a rather impressive evidence threshold. Science does not dispute evolution any more than it disputes the fact that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

Yes, relativity IS a theory, which is why it's CALLED "The theory of relativity". So what?

Ditto for statistical mechanics, which is part of THEORETICAL physics, and plate tectonics. Again, what is your fucking point?

It's nice of YOU to admit that evolution is in this category, instead of insisting that it's settled and closed. It would be even nicer if you would quit pretending that I've ever said anything different, based on what you WANT to think I believe to feed your own ego.

I never said science DID dispute evolution. YOU seem to want to believe that science wholeheartedly embraces it as unassailable fact. All I've ever said is that it's a theory; I'm not the least bit responsible for, or interested in, the mistaken interpretation YOU put on that statement.

The purpose of science is to explain, and perhaps to explain and predict.

Science cannot prove anything, proof of the currency of mathematics, not science.

It IS a theory, dumbass.

No kidding, dumb ass.

Heliocentrism

It IS a theory, dumbass.

No kidding, dumb ass.

Heliocentrism

Science cannot prove anything, proof of the currency of mathematics, not science.

That is the most egregious, double-talking pile of nothing I've heard all week. I'm almost impressed.

No kidding, dumb ass.

Heliocentrism

No kidding, dumb ass.

Heliocentrism

That is the most egregious, double-talking pile of nothing I've heard all week. I'm almost impressed.

The truth often seems that way to the ignorant.

As a statistician I often have to explain to people that statistics cannot prove anything either, these things confuse the under educated.

Here, from the words of an actual scientist...Scientific Proof Is A Myth

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.

Some people were just born with alot of traits of the opposite sex, like Rosie O'Donnell.
She's like a trucker without a penis.

Then you have the guys that look better than most women. They can't help it that they like to be silky-smooth. The problem comes up when they walk into the men's room to take a wiz. Everybody's staring at them.

So I understand this issue. I just don't like government getting into it, because they always find a way to fuck it up.

Last edited:
Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says
Your subject title bears no resemblance to the actual story. Another deplorable lie by another deplorable. Same ole same ole.

As a statistician I often have to explain to people that statistics cannot prove anything either, these things confuse the under educated.

Providing a link about a scientist to the T- cult is as meaningful as tits on a man.

Yeah, the gender stuff is getting stupid. The right denies science too, though. Anybody feel like having a conversation about evolution? Any Republicans here think the Earth is 6,000 years old? Noah's Arc?
Noah's arK you fucking retard.

I'll have a conversation about evolution with you. You go first.

What scientific fact are you referring to?
You are familiar with things like DNA, chromosomes, all that genetic stuff, right? You've heard of them?
Yes, yes I have. And none of those things make a person's gender
laugh.gif

Yeah, the gender stuff is getting stupid. The right denies science too, though. Anybody feel like having a conversation about evolution? Any Republicans here think the Earth is 6,000 years old? Noah's Arc?
Noah's arK you fucking retard.

I'll have a conversation about evolution with you. You go first.

Do you believe in the arK? That'd be way more fun than trying to explain something you lack the neurons to understand.

The fact that chromosonally, you are either a man or a woman.
The university is not questioning that fact
Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're correct. Sadly, they are flat out rejecting it. We would all be better off if the University Minnesota actually did question it. At least it would show they are open to science, rather than flat out rejecting it like you did.

What scientific fact are you referring to?
You are familiar with things like DNA, chromosomes, all that genetic stuff, right? You've heard of them?
Yes, yes I have. And none of those things make a person's gender
View attachment 205961

That gif is creepy as fuck.
But it's perfect for all of the really stupid shit Gulping Gayturd and his fellow progressives post...

The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them
Sorry...my 1st Amendment right to accurately refer to you as “she” trumps your butthurt little feelings. Idiot.
Lol, there are limits you know. Ever heard of hate speech?
Yes, I have heard of “hate speech”. And it is 100% legal, you dumb dimwit. :lmao:

(Just ask the Nazi’s in Skokie, Illinois :eusa_dance:)
In general terms, yes it is. When directed against a specific individual repeatedly it's an assault.

This stuff isn't that hard kid.
No. Really. It's not. You dimwit. I can call a gay man a "faggot" every time I pass him on the street and there isn't a damn thing he - or a Nazi like you - could do about it.

Maybe they should require these gender confused assholes to have their preferred gender and associated pronouns tattooed across their forehead to avoid conflict.

Some people were just born with alot of traits of the opposite sex, like Rosie O'Donnell.
She's like a trucker without a penis.

Then you have the guys that look better than most women. They can't help it that they like to be silky-smooth. The problem comes up when they walk into the men's room to take a wiz. Everybody's staring at them.

So I understand this issue. I just don't like government getting into it, because they always find a way to fuck it up.

People are free to do/be whatever they want, what they don't have the right to do is force me to accept their bullshit or participate in it.

People are able to think for themselves you know. Effort will be made to limit abuse of the rule.
Really? Says who? Do you sit on the board at the University of Minnesota?

I love how lefties just make shit up!
Have you looked at your Cheeto Jesus's record of telling the truth? It's laughable for a tRumpkin to accuse anyone else of "making shit up".
Why is it every time a PAN-sexual ® (Progressive Asshole Nazi queer ®) gets caught in a lie, they immediately start talking about President Trump? :laugh: It is SO bizarre. Just out of the blue...but...but...but...TRUMP!

You just got caught lying. Deal with it. Admit you just lied. You have absolutely no idea if ANY "efforts" will be made to "limit abuse". None.

I know the left is dumb on a level that mankind can’t even begin to comprehend yet - but even by those standards this is a special kind of stupid.

President Trump
was the ultimate rejection of left-wing lunacy. How the University of Minnesota didn’t figure out that the American people are done tolerating the rejection of science and the indulgence of fantasy is truly incredible. Talk about “tone deaf”.
more fake news from the right wing?
It's not "fake news", Princess Snowflake. It was a press release from the University of Minnesota. You get dumber every day. It's a problem.

Providing a link about a scientist to the T- cult is as meaningful as tits on a man.

Now, now. Your man-tits have a meaning. They mean you're gonna die a lonely virgin.

Forum List

Back