Majority of vets support Trump.

How dare anybody stand against the most corrupt modern USA politician on entering office in a long time, if ever.

You truly have the IQ & integrity of a Muppet.

I'm just sayin man....Fuck, Billy Graham could have won 20 terms if we all voted for mentors and not policies.

We got it, you support a degenerate, corrupt cretin.

NEGATIVE
I simply support more of his political policies than any other candidates. Weird concept huh?

How anyone can unconditionally support such a corrupt candidate, is a pretty weird concept, indeed.

Even though I'm a Fascist type guy, I don't pick any riff-raff to push my policies.

I want non-corrupt Fascists to run my country.
there you have it folks on the left !! a true admitted fascist ........and he hates Trump !!

The Founding Fathers had way more to do with Fascists, than modern Republicans, or Democrats.

It is normal for the Holidays to be hard on people. Especially if we lost someone since the last year's holidays.

IMO, this site is too confrontational to be a good site to hang out , if you are feeling down.

You should find a more friendly place to talk to people, and come back in a few weeks when you feel better.

And then if you want, I will go down that list of yours and crush it in detail while gloatingly laughing at whatever source gave it to you.

I'm so sorry to inform you, but everything I posted is factually correct.

Go be a Western Euro subservient idiot on your own terms.

No, it is not. The list embarrasses you.

Yes it is, the ONLY embarrassment is you.
You've already adopted the Western European theory of evolution, so your claim to being opposed to multiculturalism have been utterly destroyed.

Sort of, sort of not.

Evolution had been in the process for many eons.

History of evolutionary thought - Wikipedia

Evolution promotes racial inequality.
I'm aware that evolutionary thought has been around since the pre-Socratic philosophers, and Darwin doesn't quite deserve the rightful credit to his theory, as the misinformation and fictitious histories in the popular media imply.

Regarless, show me the "Slavic" contribution to evolutionary thought.

I'm so sorry to inform you, but everything I posted is factually correct.

Go be a Western Euro subservient idiot on your own terms.

You've already adopted the Western European theory of evolution, so your claim to being opposed to multiculturalism have been utterly destroyed.

Sort of, sort of not.

I'm aware that evolutionary thought has been around since the pre-Socratic philosophers, and Darwin doesn't quite deserve the rightful credit to his theory, as the misinformation and fictitious histories in the popular media imply.

The guy who proved Evolution Richard Lenski & the guy who formulated Genetic inheritance Gregor Mendel both had clear Slavic ancestry in the mix.

I'm just sayin man....Fuck, Billy Graham could have won 20 terms if we all voted for mentors and not policies.

NEGATIVE
I simply support more of his political policies than any other candidates. Weird concept huh?

How anyone can unconditionally support such a corrupt candidate, is a pretty weird concept, indeed.

Even though I'm a Fascist type guy, I don't pick any riff-raff to push my policies.

there you have it folks on the left !! a true admitted fascist ........and he hates Trump !!

The Founding Fathers had way more to do with Fascists, than modern Republicans, or Democrats.
They were men of their time, who cares, in the real world it's irrelevant. Your argument isn't even originalism, as per Scalia's interpretations anyway. The Constitution was designed with the intention of being amended to suit the times. The "founders" themselves allegedly feared that people might idolize them or overly simplify them in an appeal to authority anyway, they weren't "monarchs".

People in the Founders' times only owned 19th century firearms, the internet, which has received federal funding wasn't around, and so on and so forth. Good luck putting the genie back in the bottle, so to speak.

And no, their ideology was far from "fascist", Fascism primarily being based on despotism or a "might makes right" worldview; notions such as Constitutional rights, life, liberty, pursuit of happiness seem to me, a system of elected representatives, and so forth - seem to be of the polar opposite.

If you're simply talking about cultural "norms" or practices which coexisted during the founders' day and age, but had nothing directly to do with the Founders themselves, that's a rather silly, oversimplified notion, to be brutally honest; many of these just being overly romanticized myths and nostalgia anyway.

Last edited:
are they Nazi's too ?? are they deplorable smelly wallmart shoppers ??
Hmm, maybe. We respect veterans for their service, but this doesn't make them especially smarter or more informed about anything.
are you trying to say that the young men and women in the armed services are not as intelligent as a spoiled far left college snowflake of the same hiding in a safe space and crying about micro aggression ?? are you saying they are less worldly and naive compared to those brats ?.....yeah right ...shut up !

Sort of, sort of not.

The guy who proved Evolution Richard Lenski & the guy who formulated Genetic inheritance Gregor Mendel both had clear Slavic ancestry in the mix.
I'm not sure what you mean by "proved" in theory or practice; he's someone who made on of many contributions to that subset of the natural sciences, as per Bacon's inductive method, that's all.

are they Nazi's too ?? are they deplorable smelly wallmart shoppers ??
Hmm, maybe. We respect veterans for their service, but this doesn't make them especially smarter or more informed about anything.
are you trying to say that the young men and women in the armed services are not as intelligent as a spoiled far left college snowflake of the same hiding in a safe space and crying about micro aggression ?? are you saying they are less worldly and naive compared to those brats ?.....yeah right ...shut up !
I don't think that's what he said, no.

My dad's a Vietnam Vet & doesn't like Trump..

Your dad must have PTSD. Sad.

I know of at least one Vietnam War vet here who is a rabid left-wing Trump-hater. Like I say, being a hero at one time doesn't give someone the right to be an asshole forever.

No, my dad doesn't like Trump as a person because he's educated.
He knows Trump is a foul mouthed cretin, who talks about grabbing pu$$y, which is a disgrace to women & children.
He knows Trump has 3,500 lawsuits filed against him.
He knows Trump has hired Illegals.
He knows Trump used Chinese steel in his towers.
He knows Stormy Daniels was a fiasco.
He knows Trump University was a scam.
He knows Trump paid workers less than minimum wage.
He knows Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square & not lose voters.
He knows Trump said Communist China used good government force in Tiananmen Square Massacre.
and
MOST IMportantly, Trump ripped off a Veterans charity.

You are just ignorant & subservient.

You're spewing Dim talking points, which means it's all horseshit.

They are actually FACTUAL talking points.

I know facts are a problem for the subservient dunderheads.
They obviously aren't your father's opinions. They're AGW cult propaganda.

NEGATIVE

They were men of their time, who cares, in the real world it's irrelevant. Your argument isn't even originalism, as per Scalia's interpretations anyway. The Constitution was designed with the intention of being amended to suit the times.

People in the Founders' times only owned 19th century firearms, the internet, which has received federal funding wasn't around, and so on and so forth. Good luck putting the genie back in the bottle, so to speak.

And no, their ideology was far from "fascist", Fascism primarily being based on despotism or a "might makes right" worldview; notions such as Constitutional rights, life, liberty, pursuit of happiness seem to me, a system of elected representatives, and so forth - seem to be of the polar opposite.

The Founding Fathers were for only very limited Democratic voting rights.

ONLY 6% in the first election could vote being White male property owners.

They were generally for enslaving Blacks, exterminating Native Americans, were even often anti-Jewish, anti-Gay, anti-Catholic etc.

They had no intentions of giving White women much less non-White women voting rights.

They specifically stated ONLY Free Whites of good character were to become US citizens, according to the 1790 Naturalization Act.

They were for strict corporate charters back then, which regulated businesses much more heavily than today.

I know of at least one Vietnam War vet here who is a rabid left-wing Trump-hater. Like I say, being a hero at one time doesn't give someone the right to be an asshole forever.

You didn't pay the price to say anything negative about about a vet. Most Vets that I know that are around the VA don't have too many nice things to say about Rump. Rump has done enough to harm the Vets and no matter what he says, actions speak louder than words.

NEGATIVE

They were men of their time, who cares, in the real world it's irrelevant. Your argument isn't even originalism, as per Scalia's interpretations anyway. The Constitution was designed with the intention of being amended to suit the times.

They were generally for enslaving Blacks, exterminating Native Americans, were even often anti-Jewish, anti-Gay, anti-Catholic etc.

They had no intentions of giving White women much less non-White women voting rights.

They specifically stated ONLY Free Whites of good character were to become US citizens, according to the 1790 Naturalization Act.

They were for strict corporate charters back then, which regulated businesses much more heavily than today.
They were men of their time, who cares?

A simplistic appeal to authority like that has no more validity than an appeal to Zeus or other mythical figures as far as I'm concerned.

Read Margaret Thatcher and shut up, there's nothing you can do. The Constitution was designed to be Amendable, obviously the Founders' anticipated future changes, or else they would have designed it to be "static" and unchanging.

Well-educated women had more social influence back then than an "average" woman today has, as has been the case in any historical period you can name, a "right to vote", as a be-all-end-all is pretty worthless to begin with, with

A simplistic appeal to authority like that has no more validity than an appeal to Zeus or other mythical figures as far as I'm concerned.

Read Margaret Thatcher and shut up, there's nothing you can do.

The hybrid system including Fascism have achieved the fastest economic growth periods in the past 2 centuries.

He knows Trump is a foul mouthed cretin, who talks about grabbing pu$$y, which is a disgrace to women & children.
He knows Trump said Communist China used good government force in Tiananmen Square Massacre.
and

They obviously aren't your father's opinions. They're AGW cult propaganda.

Yeah, everything I don't like, must be fake news.

Get a grip.

The hybrid system including Fascism have achieved the fastest economic growth periods in the past 2 centuries.
No one cares...

The founders weren't "for" enslaving blacks, as in establishing it as something that wasn't already pre-existing; and weren't for "exterminatng" Native Americans, they were simply at war with them and viewed them as enemies.

No one cares...

The USA wasn't considered Capitalist until the 1880's when the Corporate charters loosened.

thank you for your service !! and yes the dems impeachment has energized our base and handed 2020 to us on a silver platter ...so on that note its not to early to shout Pence 2024 !

No one cares...

The USA wasn't considered Capitalist until the 1880's when the Corporate charters loosened.
I have no idea what your talking about; owning slaves is quite "capitalist" indeed.

Nothing you say is remotely consistent, and just based on historical nostalgia, and silly idolized appeals to a magical "authority" of the Founders, rather than the actual system of government. The Founders aren't the "pope".

There were arguably better historical thinkers than the Founders anyway, even Jefferson looked up to Jesus Christ, rather than down at him.

No one cares...

I have no idea what your talking about; owning slaves is quite "capitalist" indeed.

Nothing you say is remotely consistent, and just based on historical nostalgia, and silly idolized appeals to a magical "authority" of the Founders, rather than the actual system of government. The Founders aren't the "pope".

Owning slaves is greedy commerce for sure.

Capitalism equates more to Laissez Fair economic lack of structure.

and

man i know who you are !! i thought i recognized your face ..... in your old avatar pic of yourself you wore a cowboy hat !! and you posted in broken english ....like a foreigner !you are not American born ! you are shooting us a line of bull !

Forum List

Back