Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Where did I say there were bribery charges? Stop claiming I’m lying about things I never said.
You claimed he bribed them. bribery is a crime, and in the US you are not guilty of a crime unless convicted of it in a court of law.

This isn’t shithole KKKanada, liar.

Nowhere in that report, does it say that any of these emails were marked as when sent classified. Just that they contained classified information.

And while it says that the emails contained classified materials, it says that the material was known to be classified. not that it was marked as classified. That the participants SHOULD have known better.

No, where does it say that the material was marked as classified or SAP.

But nice try
More lies from the serial liar.

Um, you asked for “MY evidence Jack Smith is a Biden supporter”, Dumbass.

So, either you are claiming I said he supports Biden, or you are so stupid you are asking me for evidence for something I never claimed.

Which is it, Halfwit?
: crickets: from Faun :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana::banana::banana:

Several members of Trump’s family have come out against his re-election?

I call bullshit. You are a liar.

Link Dragonlady

Telling me to Google it will prove you are a liar
Hey Dragonlady still waiting on this list of the “several family members” who have come out saying they don’t want Trump elected again.

Where is it? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Funny how all these Dimtards show up, spew their lies, and when they are exposed tuck tail and run away.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The Reagan library is run by NARA. All presidential libraries are.
tweets-collection-v0-rb4mfjpk52tc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back