Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

What exactly did Trump do that was illegal?

Hillary did a number of illegal things.

Trump tried to get fake electors counted in Congress.

Trump tried to get fake electors counted in Congress.
Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in those cases but the key word is unindicted. He hasn't been charged for the crime.

Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in those cases but the key word is unindicted. He hasn't been charged for the crime.

LOL

Your ignorance is noted and laughed at. Not at the state level but of course he's been charged. Where have you been?? Some of his co-conspirators have already pled guilty to related crimes. From his indictment...

Screenshot_20240425_163216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trump is often right. Hillary is often wrong.
True.
Even if that's true, what does it have to do with the fact that Trump can cry all day how the election was stolen from him?
Let me see if I understand your point: You have no problem with "stealing an election" but "crying about it" pisses you off to no end. Your idea of a worthy future for the US is terrifying, Adolf. :disbelief:

Your ignorance is noted and laughed at. Not at the state level but of course he's been charged. Where have you been?? Some of his co-conspirators have already pled guilty to related crimes. From his indictment...
Are you going to throw another sissy-fit? Batcat put you in your place. Grow up and deal with it.

True.

Let me see if I understand your point: You have no problem with "stealing an election" but "crying about it" pisses you off to no end. Your idea of a worthy future for the US is terrifying, Adolf. :disbelief:

Somehow, you got that completely backwards. :clap:

Gee, could that be because he has a violent cult and a cult of state officials that tried to overthrow the election, and she doesn't?

🙄
MAGA supporters have a riot and liberals exaggerate the magnitude and state it was an attempt to overthrow the government.

First, I abhor riots but prefer peaceful demonstrations.

However I am smart enough to realize that a crowd of people can’t overthrow our government without firearms. To be realistic the chances of an armed group of people managing to overthrow our government is still slim to none.

Trump also requested the National Guard to be on hand for January 6th. Had they been there, the riot would have been contained.

MAGA supporters ........ I am smart enough to realize that a crowd of people can’t overthrow our government without firearms. ...

Trump requested the National Guard to be on hand for January 6th. Had they been there, the riot would have been contained.

Tell it like it is, Batcat.

:blowpop:What a magnificent explanation of what you really meant to say. Cat got your tongue?

I already explained it. You claim I, have no problem with "stealing an election" but "crying about it" pisses me off.

I point out you have that backwards but unfortunately, you can't understand what that means.

It means I have a problem with stealing (or even attempting to steal) an election and I don't have a problem with people who cry about it as they have every right to cry about it.

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
do you think trump has used that right responsibly?

Even if that's true, what does it have to do with the fact that Trump can cry all day how the election was stolen from him?
Let me see if I understand your point: You have no problem with "stealing an election" but "crying about it" pisses you off to no end.

Somehow, you got that completely backwards.

What a magnificent explanation of what you really meant to say.

I already explained it.
No, you didn't.
You claim I, have no problem with "stealing an election" but "crying about it" pisses me off.
Yes, that's what I claimed.
I point out you have that backwards
Yes, rather than explain your view you said I have it "backwards". Still no explanation of what you meant to say. And still none.
but unfortunately, you can't understand what that means.
And what about your explanation? You still offer none - which proves that I was right.
It means I have a problem with stealing (or even attempting to steal) an election and I don't have a problem with people who cry about it as they have every right to cry about it.
Thank you. So, why didn't you say that in the first place? Were you just begging for me to ridicule you so you could claim victimhood? I have learned to expect that sort of verbal chicanery from women "on the rag" but I don't appreciate it.

No, you didn't.

Yes, rather than explain your view you said I have it "backwards". Still no explanation of what you meant to say. And still none.

And what about your explanation? You still offer none - which proves that I was right.

Thank you. So, why didn't you say that in the first place? Were you just begging for me to ridicule you so you could claim victimhood? I have learned to expect that sort of verbal chicanery from women "on the rag" but I don't appreciate it.

You think I care? :lmao:

No, you didn't.

You think I care?
"Think"? How many replies have you made to this issue already? Yes, you care all right. You are also thick-headed and are laden with a particularly encumbered weak ego. You have had several opportunities to clarify yourself in a friendly and honourable manner - and probably made me your friend too - but no, instead you dig yourself deeper and deeper into a pit of shame.
:dig:

MAGA supporters have a riot and liberals exaggerate the magnitude and state it was an attempt to overthrow the government.
Yeah, you can stop there. I am not interested in your gross equivocation. Go peddle this horseshit to low IQ cultists. Only they would buy something so obviously wrong and stupid.

Or maybe go peddle this embarrassing horseshit to the violent criminals sitting in jail for their violent attempt to steal a free and fair election. They will probably eat it right up.

Enjoy the company you now keep. Cultists and inmates.

Forum List

Back