Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

You are wasting your time talking with that MSM zombie. It was a legitimate protest that found access. The rumour is that clandestine Democratic deviants orchestrated the whole thing but I am not a conspiracy theorist so I'll leave that part to the experts - there are many with compelling evidence. No matter how you look at it, it was not an overthrow of the government and Trump himself tried to stop them by publishing texts that were removed by the CIA.
It’s not a total waste of time. It allows me to link to articles that may interest other posters who lack the time that I have as I am retired.

Here’s an example of your “cultists and inmates.”

Next you will be feeding Christians to the lions.

71-Year-Old Grandma Convicted on All Charges by DC Jury After Praying in Capitol on Jan. 6​

Story by Randy DeSoto
• 2w • 4 min read
(link)…MSN

View attachment 938181

AWashington, D.C., jury convicted Rebecca Lavrenz of Falcon, Colorado, known on social media as the "J6 Praying Grandma," of four federal misdemeanor charges Thursday related to her participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, incursion of the U.S. Capitol.

The 71-year-old faces up to a year in prison and more than $200,000 in fines, the Colorado Springs Gazette reported.

According to federal court documents, Lavrenz's crimes were entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a restricted area, disorderly conduct in the Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in the Capitol.

Federal prosecutors said in a court filing that cellphone data and video footage showed Lavrenz entered the Capitol at approximately 2:43 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2021, about 90 minutes after the conclusion of then-President Donald Trump's speech on the Ellipse.

She then walked to the Capitol Rotunda and exited the building at approximately 2:53 p.m.

So Lavrenz had been in the Capitol for about 10 minutes. The DOJ did not accuse her of engaging in violence or destroying any property.

The Biden DOJ wants to throw 70-year-old grandmother Rebecca Lavrenz in jail for a year and hit her with $210,000 in fines.

If she did what she's accused of, she should have just pled guilty. Doubtful she would have been given a jail sentence. Hopefully, she still doesn't get any time.

If she did what she's accused of, she should have just pled guilty. Doubtful she would have been given a jail sentence. Hopefully, she still doesn't get any time.
Why should she plea guilty assuming she did nothing wrong? I don’t consider praying to be a criminal act even when it is in public or even in the Capitol Building.

It seems to me that if the Democrats could crucify MAGA supporters, they would. (Be aware that I support criminal prosecution of ANY violent rioters. That would include Jan 6th rioters as well as violent ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter rioters. I have no problem with peaceful demonstrators who do things like pray.)

And here you are again, foaming at the mouth. Your obsession with me and my opinion is driving you into a frenzy. Look, my friend, you think rigging a presidential election is OK but you believe complaining about it is wrong. I disagree with you. Leave it at that. My advice to you is very simple: either apologize and be my friend or just ignore me. The first alternative will help you to build personal character. The second alternative will help you to calm down. Continuing digging that hole, deeper and deeper, will do you no good and seeing it doesn’t give me any pleasure either.
:dig:

LOL

Cracks me up how you think laughing at you is 'foaming at the mouth.' Reveals to me you're demented. Which now explains why you don't understand what I said.

Why should she plea guilty assuming she did nothing wrong? I don’t consider praying to be a criminal act even when it is in public or even in the Capitol Building.

It seems to me that if the Democrats could crucify MAGA supporters, they would. (Be aware that I support criminal prosecution of ANY violent rioters. That would include Jan 6th rioters as well as violent ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter rioters. I have no problem with peaceful demonstrators who do things like pray.)

LOL

She clearly did something wrong. Did you miss the part where she was convicted by a jury of her peers?

Do you see how stupid you are ??? trump is a crook … you can’t accept that … they have so much evidence against him it’s not funny … you use your childish pictures to define your position … as if trump is innocent … he’s not he has had so many courts tell us what a fraud he is … your stupidity just can’t open up your eyes … I’m shocked he hasn’t been shot … so you put this childish photo of trump. Being abused by the left… so I told you what you wanted to hear … like the moron you are you are you sucked up …just like you have sucked up trumps lies… well buddy, he’s going down ..he will not get elected because he will be in rikers …
Do you see how stupid you are ??? trump is a crook … you can’t accept that … they have so much evidence against him it’s not funny … you use your childish pictures to define your position … as if trump is innocent … he’s not he has had so many courts tell us what a fraud he is … your stupidity just can’t open up your eyes … I’m shocked he hasn’t been shot … so you put this childish photo of trump. Being abused by the left… so I told you what you wanted to hear … like the moron you are you are you sucked up …just like you have sucked up trumps lies… well buddy, he’s going down ..he will not get elected because he will be in rikers …
You're right, there is plenty of evidence in the New York trial to convict but it's nothing compared to the amount of evidence in the Classified Document trial. Have you ever wondered why Trump does such a terrible job trying to cover up his crimes? In this trial, he did try. He just fucked it up. He did nothing to hide his crimes in the Jan 6th trial or Classified Document trial. I read a piece a while ago that explains this behavior.

You rarely hear Trump declaring that he didn't break the law. He almost always claims, "I did nothing wrong." Right and Wrong are subjected never written in stone but laws are. Trump acts on what he believe is Right, meaning Right for him. He doesn't give two shakes of a lambs tail, what the laws or the constitutions says. If he believes it's Right, how can it possibly be illegal?

Here’s an example of your “cultists and inmates.”

Next you will be feeding Christians to the lions.

71-Year-Old Grandma Convicted on All Charges by DC Jury After Praying in Capitol on Jan. 6​

Story by Randy DeSoto
• 2w • 4 min read
(link)…MSN

View attachment 938181

AWashington, D.C., jury convicted Rebecca Lavrenz of Falcon, Colorado, known on social media as the "J6 Praying Grandma," of four federal misdemeanor charges Thursday related to her participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, incursion of the U.S. Capitol.
Will Munny would tell her, "You should not have been praying."

Hillary claimed her election was stolen too. Of course Hillary can say or do anything she wants and there are never any repercussions.

The claim is often made by Republicans advancing Trump’s disproven claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen but it is simply not true. Clinton said you can run a good campaign ahd have the election stolen. The quote is take out of context. When Clinton said " have the election stolen" she was not referring voter fraud, rigged voting machines, fraud in counting centers, etc but rather lack of campaign funds, loss of key support and various types election inference prior to the election.

Clinton conceded the election graciously after all networks claimed Trump was the victor. She considered asking for recounts but decided against it. Trump ask for recounts and recounts of the recounts. And still he not would not accept the results. A full month of taking his claim to 45 state and federal counts found no agreement in the courts. He began a campaign of pressure and threats against state and election officials which failed. He started a nationwide assault on the integrity of the voting machines which failed. He even created his own set of electors which he tried to run in. When all else failed he called for the Proud Boys and other radical right groups to come to Washington and "Fight Like Hell" which of course they did in US Capital.

No, not Clinton nor any America president has attacked our electoral system, the very heart of American democracy as Trump did.

LOL

She clearly did something wrong. Did you miss the part where she was convicted by a jury of her peers?
Where was she convicted at?

The asshole of the United States. The Swamp in the District of Columbia.

Story by Randy DeSoto
• 3w • 4 min read
(link)…MSN

Forum List

Back