Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

No problem, as soon as you allow a national ID card to end the illegal immigration problem and give some kind of amnesty to those already here with no criminal record once they got here. And no there are only 12 million and you allowed them in, the GOP and its doops.
No problem, as soon as you allow a national ID card to end the illegal immigration problem

Republicans tried. But asking for ID is RACIST, you dumbass.

Maybe if Leftards stop giving illegals free money and sanctuary while our American vets sleep under bridges.

Aside from Indians?

yes. We are a country of immigrants, they did not become citizens the day they walked off the boat.
Spare us the slogans.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states. In the 2010 Census, the apportionment population also includes U.S. Armed Forces personnel and federal civilian employees stationed outside the United States (and their dependents living with them) that can be allocated, based on administrative records, back to a home state. This is the same procedure used in 2000.

Congressional Apportionment
You do know what a resident is, right?
Legal residents comprise both U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens.

The proposed question didn’t even address legal status, just citizenship.

It is utterly absurd to me that there is even a doubt that citizenship should be on the census. Don’t we need and want to know who lives in this country and where they come from?

The simple gathering of facts terrifies them. Wonder why?

What part of "persons" don't you understand?

What part of context don't you understand?
The context is the "whole number of persons in each state excluding Indians not taxed."

The context of the 14th is/was slaves.
There are 5 sections of the 14th Amendment. They're not all about slaves. Section 2, which is about apportioning representatives, was, in the sense it undid the horrid counting of only 3/5's of a slave. That section clarified we were to count the "whole number" of "persons excluding Indians not taxed." That included non-U.S. citizens; which is why the Amendment states we count "persons" and not "U.S. citizens."

Capiche?

I "capiche" that you are nothing more than a partisan hack who can't se beyond the end of his dick. You don't include "non citizens" in determining how "citizens" are represented.
Our government does.

Are undocumented residents (aliens) in the 50 states included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

Yes, all people (citizens and noncitizens) with a usual residence in the 50 states are to be included in the census and thus in the apportionment counts.

Legal residents comprise both U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens.

Only citizens are allowed to have a say in hor the country is run.

Only citizens are allowed to vote in our elections.

Only citizens are entitled to representation in Congress and in the Electoral College.

To allow otherwise is to allow undue foreign interference in our elections and government. Ironically, it is those who spent most of the last three years or so promoting an absurd conspiracy theory about Mr. Trump colluding with the Russians to exercise undue foreign influence on our elections who are willfully complicit in this genuine foreign influence in our elections and government.

Every address in America get a census form that has to be filled out.
After a certain date, a gov. rep will follow up on the addresses with no response.

No answering the door either. If the word gets around the form must be answered it will be randomly filled in like a dumb kid taking the SAT. Meaningless either way.
Good grief, really?

Yup.
Under Title 13 of the U.S. Code, you can be fined up to $100 for refusing to complete a census form and $500 for answering questions falsely. However, the Website for the U.S. Census Bureau points out that the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984 effectively increased these minimum fines to $5,000.

Hmmmm, just compound a problem

You really think they’re going to investigate every form when it’s a national conniption to add a simple question that used to be on there anyway?
Not sure and you can't be sure either. All I know is when I worked the gov. reps would ask me questions on my route about certain addresses.
THAT I do know....they take it serious

The purpose of the census is to determine representation in Congress.

Amazing you leftists are so ignorant of this basic fact.
LOLOL

Seems you're the one who's ignorant of basic facts. Since the Constitutional apportionment of U.S. representatives is based on "counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed," and not just citizens -- you just blew up your own reason for why we should add that question to the census.

rte4uf.gif
It also counted black saves as 3/5 of a person. Is that what you're defending?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

No, ya fucking moron. I quoted the 14th Amendment which stipulates we count the "whole" number of "persons" with the only exception being Indians who are not taxed.
The 14th Amendment doesn't mention the census, moron.
Fucking moron, it mentions how we apportion the number of U.S. representatives in the House. Which blows up the moronic con argument in this thread that we should count non-U.S. citizens in the census for the purpose of apportioning U.S. representatives.

Don't you ever feel stupid for posting such fucking moronic nonsense?
That seems to be your argument.

What part of context don't you understand?
The context is the "whole number of persons in each state excluding Indians not taxed."

The context of the 14th is/was slaves.
There are 5 sections of the 14th Amendment. They're not all about slaves. Section 2, which is about apportioning representatives, was, in the sense it undid the horrid counting of only 3/5's of a slave. That section clarified we were to count the "whole number" of "persons excluding Indians not taxed." That included non-U.S. citizens; which is why the Amendment states we count "persons" and not "U.S. citizens."

Capiche?

I "capiche" that you are nothing more than a partisan hack who can't se beyond the end of his dick. You don't include "non citizens" in determining how "citizens" are represented.
Our government does.

Are undocumented residents (aliens) in the 50 states included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

Yes, all people (citizens and noncitizens) with a usual residence in the 50 states are to be included in the census and thus in the apportionment counts.

The context is the 14th Amendment son......shall I beat you about the head and neck with it?

(smile) Tell us son, WHICH person' were to be counted....to WHOM did the 14th apply?

Well, the "whole" number would include everyone. Why is that so difficult for you? That is the way it has always been, this is not new.
Aside from Indians?
Indians "not taxed," ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:
What's your point, you fucking moron? Some Indians weren't counted. You claimed all persons were counted.

Except it was not all Indians, just the ones not taxed.

Run Jakey run....
LOLOL

You don't even know who you're talking to.

Of course I do, just one mode narcissistic little punk who pretends to be "superior" to everyone else.
When you call non-Jakey, Jakey, you demonstrate you have no clue who you're talking to.

Prove it kid, I watched him disclose himself on another board.
You lose, go fuck yourself.
LOLOL

Says you, but you're an idiot. My proof is that Golfing Gator's writing style is nothing like JakeStarkey's. Starting with their polar opposite opinions of Obama, with the former being of the opinion Obama was one of the worst while the latter was of the opinion he was one of the best.

Run Jakey run....
LOLOL

Of course I do, just one mode narcissistic little punk who pretends to be "superior" to everyone else.
When you call non-Jakey, Jakey, you demonstrate you have no clue who you're talking to.

LOLOL

Says you, but you're an idiot. My proof is that Golfing Gator's writing style is nothing like JakeStarkey's. Starting with their polar opposite opinions of Obama, with the former being of the opinion Obama was one of the worst while the latter was of the opinion he was one of the best.

(smile) You've lost kid, I saw what I saw.

Seems you're the one who's ignorant of basic facts. Since the Constitutional apportionment of U.S. representatives is based on "counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed," and not just citizens -- you just blew up your own reason for why we should add that question to the census.

And why were the Indians not included in the count?

It was because THEY WERE NOT CONSIDERED CITIZENS. At he time, Indians were not considered citizens, and it really wasn't anticipated that there would be any significant number of other persons in the country that were not citizens, aside from slaves who fell under the Three Fifths compromise.

Except it was not all Indians, just the ones not taxed.

Run Jakey run....

(smile) Tell us son, WHICH person' were to be counted....to WHOM did the 14th apply?

Well, the "whole" number would include everyone. Why is that so difficult for you? That is the way it has always been, this is not new.
Aside from Indians?

yes. We are a country of immigrants, they did not become citizens the day they walked off the boat.

Is this really Jakey, the phony-E-baloney? Well, let me tell ya Jakey-snakey………….if that is really you, you have already lost, lol!

If you think people are buying into your subterfuge, you are smoking some high powered stuff, above even what Colorado allows-)

On another note, how is that penny per post, penny per response, working out for ya in your mamma's basement? I betcha when you go out with friends, your mask shows your ANTIFA love-)

We are concerned. Getting enough Captain Crunch to keep ya going!

Anyway, I really believe unless you have been booted as Jake-the-fake, you should come back and use the power of your posts to convince people...………...unless of course you are to busy with your other 10 socks to do it, lol.

Don't be FAKEY, be your normal JAKEY-off, and come on down. We aren't sure we are going to win, but we do know that...…………..you can help, lol!

I don't see a reason not to add it. It's a shame trump couldn't provide a reasonable purpose for adding it.

Now, now, Fauny-E-Baloney...…………..don't you think your/our government should know, what the ratio is of those paying in to healthcare for illegals, and those that are not?

At least, that way...……..since we know your side is going to win...…….Americans are aware of how much their taxes have to rise, so as they can pay for all the illegals healthcare.

Or rather, are you trying to keep it a secret? SAY IT ISN'T SO! Transparency, where are you! The Left wants to hide how many, have to pay for the rest!
Great. Yet another mindless cultist chimes in. :eusa_doh:

Mindless cultist... exactly what is it you think I'm trying to hide...?

"I don't see a reason not to add it." ~ Faun

Aside from Indians?

Spare us the slogans.

Who is included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states. In the 2010 Census, the apportionment population also includes U.S. Armed Forces personnel and federal civilian employees stationed outside the United States (and their dependents living with them) that can be allocated, based on administrative records, back to a home state. This is the same procedure used in 2000.

Congressional Apportionment
You do know what a resident is, right?

a person who lives somewhere permanently or on a long-term basis.

LOLOL

LOLOL

(smile) You've lost kid, I saw what I saw.
LOL

Suure you did. Uh-huh.

The question was on the 2000 Census but Obama had it removed from the 2010 Census, Wonder Why?
Which begs the question if it was ok in 2000 why not in 2020?

Forum List

Back