Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

Of course I do, just one mode narcissistic little punk who pretends to be "superior" to everyone else.
When you call non-Jakey, Jakey, you demonstrate you have no clue who you're talking to.

Prove it kid, I watched him disclose himself on another board.
You lose, go fuck yourself.
LOLOL

Says you, but you're an idiot. My proof is that Golfing Gator's writing style is nothing like JakeStarkey's. Starting with their polar opposite opinions of Obama, with the former being of the opinion Obama was one of the worst while the latter was of the opinion he was one of the best.

(smile) You've lost kid, I saw what I saw.
LOL

Suure you did. Uh-huh.

Son your disbelief means nothing to anyone but you.
Have you noticed that Jakey ran away when I called him out?

Really? Illegal aliens have never been a significant problem in this country until quite recently, so why would it?

Because we have always had non-citizens living among us.

Jake? Is that you Jake the snake?

So your argument is---------------------->We always allowed them to steal our stuff, so we should keep allowing it?

Good argument, lol!

No, my argument is that the Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives. So, that is what I think we should do.

I am one of those odd few that think we should follow our Constitution.

LOLOL

Seems you're the one who's ignorant of basic facts. Since the Constitutional apportionment of U.S. representatives is based on "counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed," and not just citizens -- you just blew up your own reason for why we should add that question to the census.

rte4uf.gif
It also counted black saves as 3/5 of a person. Is that what you're defending?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

No, ya fucking moron. I quoted the 14th Amendment which stipulates we count the "whole" number of "persons" with the only exception being Indians who are not taxed.
The 14th Amendment doesn't mention the census, moron.
Fucking moron, it mentions how we apportion the number of U.S. representatives in the House. Which blows up the moronic con argument in this thread that we should count non-U.S. citizens in the census for the purpose of apportioning U.S. representatives.

Don't you ever feel stupid for posting such fucking moronic nonsense?
That seems to be your argument.
Fucking moron, my argument refuted the idiotic claims of one of your fellow herd members.

Really? Illegal aliens have never been a significant problem in this country until quite recently, so why would it?

So your argument is---------------------->We always allowed them to steal our stuff, so we should keep allowing it?

Good argument, lol!

No, my argument is that the Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives. So, that is what I think we should do.

“Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives.”

Which means asking if they are citizens.

The context is the "whole number of persons in each state excluding Indians not taxed."

The context of the 14th is/was slaves.
There are 5 sections of the 14th Amendment. They're not all about slaves. Section 2, which is about apportioning representatives, was, in the sense it undid the horrid counting of only 3/5's of a slave. That section clarified we were to count the "whole number" of "persons excluding Indians not taxed." That included non-U.S. citizens; which is why the Amendment states we count "persons" and not "U.S. citizens."

Capiche?

I "capiche" that you are nothing more than a partisan hack who can't se beyond the end of his dick. You don't include "non citizens" in determining how "citizens" are represented.
Our government does.

Are undocumented residents (aliens) in the 50 states included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

Yes, all people (citizens and noncitizens) with a usual residence in the 50 states are to be included in the census and thus in the apportionment counts.
Frequently Asked Questions

The context is the 14th Amendment son......shall I beat you about the head and neck with it?
LOL

You still don't understand "persons" includes non-U.S. citizens??

2s0blvo.jpg

It also counted black saves as 3/5 of a person. Is that what you're defending?

No, ya fucking moron. I quoted the 14th Amendment which stipulates we count the "whole" number of "persons" with the only exception being Indians who are not taxed.
Fucking moron, it mentions how we apportion the number of U.S. representatives in the House. Which blows up the moronic con argument in this thread that we should count non-U.S. citizens in the census for the purpose of apportioning U.S. representatives.

Fucking moron, my argument refuted the idiotic claims of one of your fellow herd members.

You are too stupid to "refute" anything kid. Let me get this straight, YOUR position is that ANYONE, no matter HOW they got here should be counted, is that correct?

Is this really Jakey, the phony-E-baloney? Well, let me tell ya Jakey-snakey………….if that is really you, you have already lost, lol!

If you think people are buying into your subterfuge, you are smoking some high powered stuff, above even what Colorado allows-)

On another note, how is that penny per post, penny per response, working out for ya in your mamma's basement? I betcha when you go out with friends, your mask shows your ANTIFA love-)

We are concerned. Getting enough Captain Crunch to keep ya going!

Anyway, I really believe unless you have been booted as Jake-the-fake, you should come back and use the power of your posts to convince people...………...unless of course you are to busy with your other 10 socks to do it, lol.

Don't be FAKEY, be your normal JAKEY-off, and come on down. We aren't sure we are going to win, but we do know that...…………..you can help, lol!

You are welcome to believe anything you wish to believe. I have never been on this forum under a different name.

Do with that what you will.

Good argument, lol!

“Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives.”

It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?

There are 5 sections of the 14th Amendment. They're not all about slaves. Section 2, which is about apportioning representatives, was, in the sense it undid the horrid counting of only 3/5's of a slave. That section clarified we were to count the "whole number" of "persons excluding Indians not taxed." That included non-U.S. citizens; which is why the Amendment states we count "persons" and not "U.S. citizens."

Capiche?

I "capiche" that you are nothing more than a partisan hack who can't se beyond the end of his dick. You don't include "non citizens" in determining how "citizens" are represented.
Our government does.

Are undocumented residents (aliens) in the 50 states included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

Yes, all people (citizens and noncitizens) with a usual residence in the 50 states are to be included in the census and thus in the apportionment counts.

The context is the 14th Amendment son......shall I beat you about the head and neck with it?
LOL

2s0blvo.jpg
then our population is 7 1/2 billion...and they are not paying their fair share of taxes

Capiche?

Our government does.

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg

"“all persons born or naturalized in the United States.”"
Fourteenth Amendment | Definition, Summary, & Date

How does this apply to illegal Hispanics kid?

Good argument, lol!

It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?
Because they were counted as Indians, duh.

You are too stupid to "refute" anything kid. Let me get this straight, YOUR position is that ANYONE, no matter HOW they got here should be counted, is that correct?
My position is that anyone who responds to the U.S. census is counted, regardless of their citizenship.

What part of that don't you understand?

Is this really Jakey, the phony-E-baloney? Well, let me tell ya Jakey-snakey………….if that is really you, you have already lost, lol!

If you think people are buying into your subterfuge, you are smoking some high powered stuff, above even what Colorado allows-)

On another note, how is that penny per post, penny per response, working out for ya in your mamma's basement? I betcha when you go out with friends, your mask shows your ANTIFA love-)

We are concerned. Getting enough Captain Crunch to keep ya going!

Anyway, I really believe unless you have been booted as Jake-the-fake, you should come back and use the power of your posts to convince people...………...unless of course you are to busy with your other 10 socks to do it, lol.

Don't be FAKEY, be your normal JAKEY-off, and come on down. We aren't sure we are going to win, but we do know that...…………..you can help, lol!

You are welcome to believe anything you wish to believe. I have never been on this forum under a different name.

Do with that what you will.

You are a lying sack of shit kid.

The question was on the 2000 Census but Obama had it removed from the 2010 Census, Wonder Why?
Which begs the question if it was ok in 2000 why not in 2020?

No, it was not on the 2000 Census. The short form had a total of 8 questions:
  1. Name
  2. What is this person's telephone number?
  3. Sex
  4. Age and date of birth
  5. Is this person of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino?
  6. Race
  7. Marital Status
    1. At any time since February 1, 2000, has this person attended regular school or college?
    2. If yes, what grade or level was this person attending?
The "long form" which is now called the American Community Survey which was mailed to less than 5% of the whole country had 45 more questions, which included the citizenship question.

The same process will happen in 2020.

Capiche?

Our government does.

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg
then our population is 7 1/2 billion...and they are not paying their fair share of taxes

there are not 7.5 billion people that reside in the US.

are you fucking stupid?

My position is that anyone who responds to the U.S. census is counted, regardless of their citizenship.

What part of that don't you understand?

"“all persons born or naturalized in the United States.”"

That is what the14th says...not what YOU say it says.
You lose.
Again.

Capiche?

Our government does.

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg
Are all 7½ billion residing in our states? Because that is who we count.

Our government does.

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg
Are all 7½ billion residing in our states? Because that is who we count.

""“all persons born or naturalized in the United States.”"

How hard is that to understand son?

The context is the "whole number of persons in each state excluding Indians not taxed."

Capiche?

Our government does.

I am inclined to agree with you. The government does not.

Forum List

Back