Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

The context is the 14th Amendment son......shall I beat you about the head and neck with it?
LOL

You still don't understand "persons" includes non-U.S. citizens??

2s0blvo.jpg

"“all persons born or naturalized in the United States.”"
Fourteenth Amendment | Definition, Summary, & Date

How does this apply to illegal Hispanics kid?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, you're referring to section one, which is about citizenship; while I'm referring to section two, which is about apportioning representation.

2s0blvo.jpg
Yet those representatives are not representing illegals. They are representing citizens of their districts.
They also represent non-U.S. citizens who reside here legally.
No they are not. They represent the voting public.

LOL

You still don't understand "persons" includes non-U.S. citizens??

2s0blvo.jpg

Dumbfuck, you're referring to section one, which is about citizenship; while I'm referring to section two, which is about apportioning representation.

2s0blvo.jpg

Tell me kid, how does section two refute any other section? You DO know that section two talks about those who have the "right" to vote right....? Do illegals have the "right" to vote?
Dumbfuck, who said section two refutes section one?

Now you're reduced to ascribing arguments to others that are not being made because you failed miserably to prove your own argument.

:dance:

YOU are trying to kid.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."

NOTHING in the 14th ascribes "rights" of "citizenship" to illegals.

NOTHING.
Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

You're actually getting more retarded as this thread progresses. I never said anything in the 14th Amendment establishes rights of citizenship to illegals.

Can't you argue what's actually being debated and stop making up these imaginary arguments that exist nowhere outside of your vacant skull?

2s0blvo.jpg

Tell me kid, how does section two refute any other section? You DO know that section two talks about those who have the "right" to vote right....? Do illegals have the "right" to vote?

Now you're reduced to ascribing arguments to others that are not being made because you failed miserably to prove your own argument.

YOU are trying to kid.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."

NOTHING.

You're actually getting more retarded as this thread progresses. I never said anything in the 14th Amendment establishes rights of citizenship to illegals.

Can't you argue what's actually being debated and stop making up these imaginary arguments that exist nowhere outside of your vacant skull?

LOL, run kid run.

It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?
Because they were counted as Indians, duh.
LOL

Who were not U.S. citizens.
And were not counted as such. They were Indians.
And yet, the Constitution says if they pay taxes, they are to be counted. Don't you ever feel stupid?
most illegals are paid under the table.
Dumbfuck, this thread has nothing to do with illegal aliens. :eusa_doh:

I agree why should a state be given credit for have illegals only citizens should be counted on the census

In the entire time that the US has done the census, it has never only counted citizens.
That's why the republicans made the 3/5 compromise to stop the democrats spread of slavery in territories that would become states.and yes it only counted citizens.

So, you are that stupid...
well actually that is a cut and paste reply from faun, I just don't stoop to name calling so I decided to let a "genius" reply to him"
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.

here's an idea, flood the state with illegals, count them but do not identify them, then stuff the ballot boxes till the votes match the head count...just spitball'n
I've been talking about the 14th Amendment. I have no idea what you're conflating that with.

I agree why should a state be given credit for have illegals only citizens should be counted on the census

In the entire time that the US has done the census, it has never only counted citizens.
Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

LOL

And yet, the Constitution says if they pay taxes, they are to be counted. Don't you ever feel stupid?
yes it is stop dodging

2s0blvo.jpg

YOU are trying to kid.

NOTHING.

Ok then...WHY are you against asking them if they are citizens?

It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?
LOL

And yet, the Constitution says if they pay taxes, they are to be counted.

All you have is dumbass lies.

If Putin took a 2 month job working in Los Angeles, he’s paying US taxes.
Does he reside here?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I "capiche" that you are nothing more than a partisan hack who can't se beyond the end of his dick. You don't include "non citizens" in determining how "citizens" are represented.
Our government does.

Are undocumented residents (aliens) in the 50 states included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

Yes, all people (citizens and noncitizens) with a usual residence in the 50 states are to be included in the census and thus in the apportionment counts.
Frequently Asked Questions

The context is the 14th Amendment son......shall I beat you about the head and neck with it?
I am inclined to agree with you. The government does not.
Here is the problem though. Equal protection of the laws means representation also.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

14th Amendment

This....

"nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Does not abrogate this...

No it doesn't abrogate it, it's an adjunct.

LOL

And yet, the Constitution says if they pay taxes, they are to be counted.

All you have is dumbass lies.

If Putin took a 2 month job working in Los Angeles, he’s paying US taxes.
Does he reside here?
icon_rolleyes.gif
You don’t have to reside there. You get income from a different state YOU live in you’re paying taxes in that state.

LOL

DUMBFUCK, this thread is about the "Citizenship" question, WHO do you thinks it's directed at.
GOD you are stupid.

LOL

DUMBFUCK, this thread is about the "Citizenship" question, WHO do you thinks it's directed at.
GOD you are stupid.
he's in panic mode lol

Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

I already posted that link, but will again highlight hte important parts...

Who is included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states. In the 2010 Census, the apportionment population also includes U.S. Armed Forces personnel and federal civilian employees stationed outside the United States (and their dependents living with them) that can be allocated, based on administrative records, back to a home state. This is the same procedure used in 2000.

Our government does.

Are undocumented residents (aliens) in the 50 states included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

Yes, all people (citizens and noncitizens) with a usual residence in the 50 states are to be included in the census and thus in the apportionment counts.
Frequently Asked Questions

I am inclined to agree with you. The government does not.
Here is the problem though. Equal protection of the laws means representation also.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

14th Amendment

This....

"nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Does not abrogate this...

No it doesn't abrogate it, it's an adjunct.

Then fine, one must be "born" or "naturalized" before one has the "rights" of a citizen.

Forum List

Back