Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

LOL

Who were not U.S. citizens.
And were not counted as such. They were Indians.
And yet, the Constitution says if they pay taxes, they are to be counted. Don't you ever feel stupid?
most illegals are paid under the table.
Dumbfuck, this thread has nothing to do with illegal aliens. :eusa_doh:

DUMBFUCK, this thread is about the "Citizenship" question, WHO do you thinks it's directed at.
GOD you are stupid.
His response invokes pity....

How can someone be that stupid?

And yet, the Constitution says if they pay taxes, they are to be counted. Don't you ever feel stupid?

DUMBFUCK, this thread is about the "Citizenship" question, WHO do you thinks it's directed at.
GOD you are stupid.
His response invokes pity....

How can someone be that stupid?

He NEDEDS to be that stupid, that way he can deny any reality other than his own.

LOL

You still don't understand "persons" includes non-U.S. citizens??

2s0blvo.jpg

"“all persons born or naturalized in the United States.”"
Fourteenth Amendment | Definition, Summary, & Date

How does this apply to illegal Hispanics kid?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, you're referring to section one, which is about citizenship; while I'm referring to section two, which is about apportioning representation.

2s0blvo.jpg
Yet those representatives are not representing illegals. They are representing citizens of their districts.
They also represent non-U.S. citizens who reside here legally.
No they are not. They represent the voting public.
LOL

Is that what your representative states? Mine says he representatives the people in his district.

Dumbfuck, you're referring to section one, which is about citizenship; while I'm referring to section two, which is about apportioning representation.

2s0blvo.jpg

Tell me kid, how does section two refute any other section? You DO know that section two talks about those who have the "right" to vote right....? Do illegals have the "right" to vote?
Dumbfuck, who said section two refutes section one?

Now you're reduced to ascribing arguments to others that are not being made because you failed miserably to prove your own argument.

:dance:

YOU are trying to kid.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."

NOTHING in the 14th ascribes "rights" of "citizenship" to illegals.

NOTHING.
Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

You're actually getting more retarded as this thread progresses. I never said anything in the 14th Amendment establishes rights of citizenship to illegals.

Can't you argue what's actually being debated and stop making up these imaginary arguments that exist nowhere outside of your vacant skull?

LOL, run kid run.
LOLOL

Run from what? Your strawmen??

:lmao:

I agree why should a state be given credit for have illegals only citizens should be counted on the census

In the entire time that the US has done the census, it has never only counted citizens.
That's why the republicans made the 3/5 compromise to stop the democrats spread of slavery in territories that would become states.and yes it only counted citizens.
Then why did they count tax-paying Indians who were not citizens?

I agree why should a state be given credit for have illegals only citizens should be counted on the census

In the entire time that the US has done the census, it has never only counted citizens.
Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

I already posted that link, but will again highlight hte important parts...

Who is included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states. In the 2010 Census, the apportionment population also includes U.S. Armed Forces personnel and federal civilian employees stationed outside the United States (and their dependents living with them) that can be allocated, based on administrative records, back to a home state. This is the same procedure used in 2000.
States should not be given credit that dictates representation for a crime against federal law.

Tell me kid, how does section two refute any other section? You DO know that section two talks about those who have the "right" to vote right....? Do illegals have the "right" to vote?

Now you're reduced to ascribing arguments to others that are not being made because you failed miserably to prove your own argument.

YOU are trying to kid.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."

NOTHING.

You're actually getting more retarded as this thread progresses. I never said anything in the 14th Amendment establishes rights of citizenship to illegals.

Can't you argue what's actually being debated and stop making up these imaginary arguments that exist nowhere outside of your vacant skull?

LOL, run kid run.
LOLOL

Run from what? Your strawmen??

:lmao:

I've shown how stupid you are boi ;)

That's why the republicans made the 3/5 compromise to stop the democrats spread of slavery in territories that would become states.and yes it only counted citizens.
Then why did they count tax-paying Indians who were not citizens?
illegals are paid under the table. Indians had their own nation

Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau
Thanks for proving me right...

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states.

"“all persons born or naturalized in the United States.”"
Fourteenth Amendment | Definition, Summary, & Date

How does this apply to illegal Hispanics kid?

2s0blvo.jpg
Yet those representatives are not representing illegals. They are representing citizens of their districts.
They also represent non-U.S. citizens who reside here legally.
No they are not. They represent the voting public.
LOL

Is that what your representative states? Mine says he representatives the people in his district.
They represent the voters of their districts

LOL

yes it is stop dodging
There's nothing for me to dodge. This thread is about whether or not we should ask if the census should include a question about ones citizenship. Not about if they're here legally or not.

As always, you prove to be too clueless to participate.

yes it is stop dodging
There's nothing for me to dodge. This thread is about whether or not we should ask if the census should include a question about ones citizenship. Not about if they're here legally or not.

As always, you prove to be too clueless to participate.
53-32.
Trump 2020 thanks you for your tireless support.

Thanks for proving me right...

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states.

Dancing in a diaper full of shit does not make you look good.

There is literally no reason to count illegals other than to get addresses to follow up with ice

It is utterly absurd to me that there is even a doubt that citizenship should be on the census. Don’t we need and want to know who lives in this country and where they come from?

Not in the Constitution, seems like Government over reach...

Why are you all about big Government?

2s0blvo.jpg

YOU are trying to kid.

NOTHING.

Ok then...WHY are you against asking them if they are citizens?

Do you ever argue with what other posters actually say? Or are you only capable of arguing with the voices haunting your empty head?

Dumbfuck... I actually said I see no reason not to add that question to the census. Twice.

So other than cultist-like dementia, what excuse do you have for still thinking I'm against it??

YOU are trying to kid.

NOTHING.

Ok then...WHY are you against asking them if they are citizens?

Do you ever argue with what other posters actually say? Or are you only capable of arguing with the voices haunting your empty head?

Dumbfuck... I actually said I see no reason not to add that question to the census. Twice.

So other than cultist-like dementia, what excuse do you have for still thinking I'm against it??

Run little man....run.

LOL

And yet, the Constitution says if they pay taxes, they are to be counted.

All you have is dumbass lies.

If Putin took a 2 month job working in Los Angeles, he’s paying US taxes.
Does he reside here?
icon_rolleyes.gif
You don’t have to reside there. You get income from a different state YOU live in you’re paying taxes in that state.
Dumbfuck.... you have to be a resident in one of the 50 states. And unless you're an Indian, it doesn't matter whether or not you pay taxes. Why does such a simple concept baffle you so?

Forum List

Back