Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

The 14th Amendment doesn't mention the census, moron.
Fucking moron, it mentions how we apportion the number of U.S. representatives in the House. Which blows up the moronic con argument in this thread that we should count non-U.S. citizens in the census for the purpose of apportioning U.S. representatives.

Don't you ever feel stupid for posting such fucking moronic nonsense?
That seems to be your argument.
Fucking moron, my argument refuted the idiotic claims of one of your fellow herd members.

You are too stupid to "refute" anything kid. Let me get this straight, YOUR position is that ANYONE, no matter HOW they got here should be counted, is that correct?
My position is that anyone who responds to the U.S. census is counted, regardless of their citizenship.

What part of that don't you understand?
If they aren't citizens, then they should be counted as non-citizens.

All you have is dumbass lies.

If Putin took a 2 month job working in Los Angeles, he’s paying US taxes.
Does he reside here?
icon_rolleyes.gif
You don’t have to reside there. You get income from a different state YOU live in you’re paying taxes in that state.
Dumbfuck.... you have to be a resident in one of the 50 states. And unless you're an Indian, it doesn't matter whether or not you pay taxes. Why does such a simple concept baffle you so?
A Canadian taking a job in San Diego pays US and California taxes, ignoramus.
Dumbfuck, what does that have to do with the U.S. census and apportioning House representatives?
You’re the moron claiming anyone who pays taxes must be counted, shitforbrains. Keep your lies straight.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

No, ya fucking moron. I quoted the 14th Amendment which stipulates we count the "whole" number of "persons" with the only exception being Indians who are not taxed.
Fucking moron, it mentions how we apportion the number of U.S. representatives in the House. Which blows up the moronic con argument in this thread that we should count non-U.S. citizens in the census for the purpose of apportioning U.S. representatives.

Fucking moron, my argument refuted the idiotic claims of one of your fellow herd members.
You failed to refute your own stupidity.
LOLOL

Fucking moron... one of you yahoos claimed we should include the citizenship question in the census because only U.S. citizens are counted towards House apportionment....

That same Yahoo later posted a link to the U.S. census website which clearly states even non-U.S. citizens are counted towards that.

Refuted, even if a fucking moron like you is too rightarded to comprehend that.

:dance:

Thanks for proving me right...

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states.

Dancing in a diaper full of shit does not make you look good.

There is literally no reason to count illegals other than to get addresses to follow up with ice
Again.... this is not about counting illegals. It's about counting non‐U.S citizens.

How many illegal aliens do you imagine inform the government they're here by responding to the U.S. census?
Neither one should receive representation in Congress.
Take it up with the Constitution which says "persons" in the states should be counted.

Because we have always had non-citizens living among us.

Jake? Is that you Jake the snake?

So your argument is---------------------->We always allowed them to steal our stuff, so we should keep allowing it?

Good argument, lol!

No, my argument is that the Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives. So, that is what I think we should do.

I am one of those odd few that think we should follow our Constitution.
“Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives.”

Which means asking if they are citizens.
It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?
It's obvious to anyone with a brain. Those Indians were paying taxes. Why should people who pay no taxes receive representation?
Lots of people pay NO TAXES. Trump had losses and paid ZERO for a stint. Does he deserve no representation?

You're barking up the wrong tree. Even illegals pay taxes.

this is not about counting illegals. It's about counting non‐U.S citizens.

DERP ALERT!

Seriously, did you just type that shit with a straight face?
I can't help but note you avoided my question. I'll try once more.... how many illegal aliens do you think notify the government they're here by responding to the census?

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states.

There is literally no reason to count illegals other than to get addresses to follow up with ice
Again.... this is not about counting illegals. It's about counting non‐U.S citizens.

How many illegal aliens do you imagine inform the government they're here by responding to the U.S. census?
Take it up with the Constitution which says "persons" in the states should be counted.
Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

You failed to refute your own stupidity.
LOLOL

Fucking moron... one of you yahoos claimed we should include the citizenship question in the census because only U.S. citizens are counted towards House apportionment....

That same Yahoo later posted a link to the U.S. census website which clearly states even non-U.S. citizens are counted towards that.

Refuted, even if a fucking moron like you is too rightarded to comprehend that.

You have NO idea how stupid you look kid. You're trying to ride both sides of the fence here kid, the entire board sees it.

Cool, so if a spick doesn't say it is isn't a citizen" it shouldn't vote right?
Dumbfuck bigot, this has nothing to do with voting.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What is a Brown nation, my racist friend?
oooooo, the panacea for all failing arguments, it depends on when you ask the question e.g. any country that proves trump is a racist for stemming the flow of illegal immigration is referred to as a brown nation by the left today...yesterday it was any nation that trump deemed was capable of exporting terrorists was deemed racist because it was a brown nation...in the past the left also referred to asian countries as yellow nations see bruce springsteens: Born in the USA...Now don't think I really took you seriously in your faux compassion for others, I just felt like exposing your "racist" surrender flag.

Cool, so if a spick doesn't say it is isn't a citizen" it shouldn't vote right?
Dumbfuck bigot, this has nothing to do with voting.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow, you could not BE any bigger a prick.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

that has nothing to do with the apportionment of representatives

DERP ALERT!

I can't help but note you avoided my question. I'll try once more.... how many illegal aliens do you think notify the government they're here by responding to the census?
The same amount as murderers who deny being a murderer when questioned by police. According to you the police shouldn't investigate that.

FUCKING RETARD

What would the citizenship question add to the purpose of the census? I always thought the census was needed for districting, school funding, Congressional representation etc.
What is the positive effect of such a question?
Illegals and the nonliving shouldn't count no matter how vital they are to the life of the democrat Party

Because we have always had non-citizens living among us.

So your argument is---------------------->We always allowed them to steal our stuff, so we should keep allowing it?

Good argument, lol!

No, my argument is that the Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives. So, that is what I think we should do.

“Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives.”

It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?
It's obvious to anyone with a brain. Those Indians were paying taxes. Why should people who pay no taxes receive representation?
Really? You think paying taxes should be the only qualification for receiving representation??

So if someone honorably serves this nation by defending it in war, but their limbs were blown off, they should not be entitled to representation if they don't pay taxes?

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

You're actually getting more retarded as this thread progresses. I never said anything in the 14th Amendment establishes rights of citizenship to illegals.

Can't you argue what's actually being debated and stop making up these imaginary arguments that exist nowhere outside of your vacant skull?

Ok then...WHY are you against asking them if they are citizens?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Do you ever argue with what other posters actually say? Or are you only capable of arguing with the voices haunting your empty head?

Dumbfuck... I actually said I see no reason not to add that question to the census. Twice.

So other than cultist-like dementia, what excuse do you have for still thinking I'm against it??

Run little man....run.
Again... run from what? You're not actually arguing g with anything I'm posting. You're arguing with your own.made up strawmen.

And you're losing to them too. :lmao:

Nope, I own you kid ;)
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You are too stupid to "refute" anything kid. Let me get this straight, YOUR position is that ANYONE, no matter HOW they got here should be counted, is that correct?
My position is that anyone who responds to the U.S. census is counted, regardless of their citizenship.

What part of that don't you understand?
If they aren't citizens, then they should be counted as non-citizens.
Which agrees with what I said.

DERP ALERT!

The same amount as murderers who deny being a murderer when questioned by police. According to you the police shouldn't investigate that.

FUCKING RETARD
:smoke:

Does he reside here?
icon_rolleyes.gif
You don’t have to reside there. You get income from a different state YOU live in you’re paying taxes in that state.
Dumbfuck.... you have to be a resident in one of the 50 states. And unless you're an Indian, it doesn't matter whether or not you pay taxes. Why does such a simple concept baffle you so?
A Canadian taking a job in San Diego pays US and California taxes, ignoramus.
Dumbfuck, what does that have to do with the U.S. census and apportioning House representatives?
You’re the moron claiming anyone who pays taxes must be counted, shitforbrains. Keep your lies straight.
I never said any such thing. Jeez, you rightards sure are delirious.

What I actually said is ... unless you're an Indian it doesn't matter whether you pay taxes or not.

You're such an imbecile, that what I actually said is the polar opposite of what you think I said.

1233796371590.gif

Good argument, lol!

Really? You think paying taxes should be the only qualification for receiving representation??

So if someone honorably serves this nation by defending it in war, but their limbs were blown off, they should not be entitled to representation if they don't pay taxes?
He shouldn't be in our armed forces if he isn't a US citizen loyal to this country.

Forum List

Back