Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

Illegals wouldn't be counted toward the electoral college

How are illegal aliens NOT counted toward the Electoral College if they are counted in the census?

The Electoral College is determined by the number of Representatives a state has in Washington plus the two Senate Seats.

Same reason they want open borders. It goes hand in hand with dropping anchor babies.

No, that’s just the opposite.

WTF are you talking about?

The open border gets illegals here and they will respond to the census if their citizenship isn't questioned and they get more representatives in Congress. And they drop anchor babies who will be of voting age in 18 years

Illegal aliens are unlikely to respond anyway. People born in the US are US citizens.
Every address in America get a census form that has to be filled out.
After a certain date, a gov. rep will follow up on the addresses with no response.

No answering the door either. If the word gets around the form must be answered it will be randomly filled in like a dumb kid taking the SAT. Meaningless either way.

Wouldnt that mean they didnt get counted?

No, that’s just the opposite.

The open border gets illegals here and they will respond to the census if their citizenship isn't questioned and they get more representatives in Congress. And they drop anchor babies who will be of voting age in 18 years

Illegal aliens are unlikely to respond anyway. People born in the US are US citizens.
After a certain date, a gov. rep will follow up on the addresses with no response.

No answering the door either. If the word gets around the form must be answered it will be randomly filled in like a dumb kid taking the SAT. Meaningless either way.

Probably

Probably

A win win.....

Illegals wouldn't be counted toward the electoral college

How are illegal aliens NOT counted toward the Electoral College if they are counted in the census?

The Electoral College is determined by the number of Representatives a state has in Washington plus the two Senate Seats.

Okay, How do YOU get the number of representatives for each state. Stop, slow down and let that sink
in before you come back with an answer.

I can't help but note you avoided my question. I'll try once more.... how many illegal aliens do you think notify the government they're here by responding to the census?

Democrats will literally go door to door convincing illegal aliens that their census form is anonymous and by filing that form they will be represented in Congress.

It sucks to be a Democrat these days. Americans hate everything Democrats are for.
Is that why America elected a democrat as president for 8 years prior to Trump? Sorry dude, but your crazy theories are just that... crazy
How many Democrats would win without a monopoly in the schools and media?
I don’t know... that’s a pretty dumb question though. How many Republicans would win if we were on mars?

Okay, How do YOU get the number of representatives for each state. Stop, slow down and let that sink

As you know, the number of Representatives for any state is determined by the population of that state.

If a state gains in population and another state remains static or loses population, one state will lose a representative and the growing state will gain one.

Democrats are in a panic over the fact that citizens are leaving California in droves leaving the state to illegal aliens.

It sucks to be a Democrat these days. Americans hate everything Democrats are for.
Is that why America elected a democrat as president for 8 years prior to Trump? Sorry dude, but your crazy theories are just that... crazy
I don’t know... that’s a pretty dumb question though. How many Republicans would win if we were on mars?
Republicans represent the entirety of America pre Obama and now even the America during and after the Obama years.

Democrats represent absolutely nothing American and you are quickly moving to the left of a more comparatively stagnant European left.

Without the demographics changing nearly entirely because of Democrats’ treasonous alignment with Mexico, without the yellow journalism that now passes as mainstream and acceptable, and without the schools neglecting their civic duty to educate and inform the populous I could go to the deepest blue district in the country right now, set up a campaign for 2020 and crush the incumbent as a Republican.

That is what all of America was like just 30 years ago.

It is a dumb question to you, only because you don't want to step up and answer the question honestly. You know the answer is far, far fewer Democrats would be elected and public opinion would shift massively to the Right.

As you know, the number of Representatives for any state is determined by the population of that state.

If a state gains in population and another state remains static or loses population, one state will lose a representative and the growing state will gain one.

Democrats are in a panic over the fact that citizens are leaving California in droves leaving the state to illegal aliens.
Therein lies the problem, Markle. The illegals get represented via the census where they shouldn't,
and is why there needs to have a question about being a citizen. It's not racist, just getting the data correctly

Since when you care about the majority?
Majority of voters didn't want trump.

Tell me, how many times has the US elected a Prez on the "popular vote"?
Doesnt matter. Thays for those that say most Americans wanted trump. No they didnt. At least those who voted. Mid terms it was 9 million votes anti trump more than in favor of the DNC.

If the question is "Are you an American citizen - yes or no" then you have no point, since you won't know who these people are or where they came from. And what does it matter where people came from?

Why are Americans SOOOO obsessed about the questions of citizenship and race? People go to the USA to become Americans, not to change your country.

Wrong.

Of course, we know where people are from the census. What good would the census be if it didn't give the population of specific areas?

Only you are obsessed with RACE. Yes, Americans are and should be, obsessed with citizenship. Why would we not be?

No, my argument is that the Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives. So, that is what I think we should do.

I am one of those odd few that think we should follow our Constitution.
“Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives.”

Which means asking if they are citizens.
It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?
It's obvious to anyone with a brain. Those Indians were paying taxes. Why should people who pay no taxes receive representation?
Really? You think paying taxes should be the only qualification for receiving representation??

So if someone honorably serves this nation by defending it in war, but their limbs were blown off, they should not be entitled to representation if they don't pay taxes?
He shouldn't be in our armed forces if he isn't a US citizen loyal to this country.

Citizenship is not required to join as an enlisted member of the US armed forces

If the question is "Are you an American citizen - yes or no" then you have no point, since you won't know who these people are or where they came from. And what does it matter where people came from?

Why are Americans SOOOO obsessed about the questions of citizenship and race? People go to the USA to become Americans, not to change your country.

Wrong.

Of course, we know where people are from the census. What good would the census be if it didn't give the population of specific areas?

Only you are obsessed with RACE. Yes, Americans are and should be, obsessed with citizenship. Why would we not be?

I'm not here posting about white people being "replaced", or that liberals hate white people. That's the conservatives here.

“Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives.”

Which means asking if they are citizens.
It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?
It's obvious to anyone with a brain. Those Indians were paying taxes. Why should people who pay no taxes receive representation?
Really? You think paying taxes should be the only qualification for receiving representation??

So if someone honorably serves this nation by defending it in war, but their limbs were blown off, they should not be entitled to representation if they don't pay taxes?
He shouldn't be in our armed forces if he isn't a US citizen loyal to this country.

Citizenship is not required to join as an enlisted member of the US armed forces
------------------------ well it sure as zhit should be . Last thing I want is fureigners in the USA Military working for money , favors and citizenship in USA GGator .

More data points are a good thing.

I don't know the bullshit partisan political ramifications on this, and I don't care.
The purpose of the census is to determine representation in Congress.

Amazing you leftists are so ignorant of this basic fact.
LOLOL

Seems you're the one who's ignorant of basic facts. Since the Constitutional apportionment of U.S. representatives is based on "counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed," and not just citizens -- you just blew up your own reason for why we should add that question to the census.

rte4uf.gif
You just proved his point, idiot.
LOLOL

There's no shortage of you idiots, is there?

His point was based on non-U.S. citizens not being counted towards apportioning the U.S. House.

But they are indeed counted....

Who is included in the apportionment population counts?

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens
) of the 50 states.

Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

I can't help but note you avoided my question. I'll try once more.... how many illegal aliens do you think notify the government they're here by responding to the census?

Democrats will literally go door to door convincing illegal aliens that their census form is anonymous and by filing that form they will be represented in Congress.
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back