Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

Okay, How do YOU get the number of representatives for each state. Stop, slow down and let that sink
in before you come back with an answer.

As you know, the number of Representatives for any state is determined by the population of that state.

If a state gains in population and another state remains static or loses population, one state will lose a representative and the growing state will gain one.

Democrats are in a panic over the fact that citizens are leaving California in droves leaving the state to illegal aliens.
Therein lies the problem, Markle. The illegals get represented via the census where they shouldn't,
and is why there needs to have a question about being a citizen. It's not racist, just getting the data correctly
How does asking respondents if they're citizens determine their legal status?? :dunno:

If the question is "Are you an American citizen - yes or no" then you have no point, since you won't know who these people are or where they came from. And what does it matter where people came from?

Why are Americans SOOOO obsessed about the questions of citizenship and race? People go to the USA to become Americans, not to change your country.

Wrong.

Of course, we know where people are from the census. What good would the census be if it didn't give the population of specific areas?

Only you are obsessed with RACE. Yes, Americans are and should be, obsessed with citizenship. Why would we not be?

I'm not here posting about white people being "replaced", or that liberals hate white people. That's the conservatives here.
Democrats have been a historically anti-white party for decades now. Just because you are too cowardly to admit it doesn’t mean that it is all the sudden not true.

More data points are a good thing.

I don't know the bullshit partisan political ramifications on this, and I don't care.
The purpose of the census is to determine representation in Congress.

Amazing you leftists are so ignorant of this basic fact.
LOLOL

Seems you're the one who's ignorant of basic facts. Since the Constitutional apportionment of U.S. representatives is based on "counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed," and not just citizens -- you just blew up your own reason for why we should add that question to the census.

rte4uf.gif
You just proved his point, idiot.
LOLOL

There's no shortage of you idiots, is there?

His point was based on non-U.S. citizens not being counted towards apportioning the U.S. House.

But they are indeed counted....

Who is included in the apportionment population counts?

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens
) of the 50 states.

Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau
The idiot is you.

The fact that representatives only exist because of illegals delegitimizes Congress, the laws they write, the people who vote for them, and ultimately the entire country.

Getting rid of provisions that allow illegals to be counted for representation is the only way forward.

More data points are a good thing.

I don't know the bullshit partisan political ramifications on this, and I don't care.

LOLOL

Seems you're the one who's ignorant of basic facts. Since the Constitutional apportionment of U.S. representatives is based on "counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed," and not just citizens -- you just blew up your own reason for why we should add that question to the census.

rte4uf.gif
LOLOL

His point was based on non-U.S. citizens not being counted towards apportioning the U.S. House.

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens
) of the 50 states.

Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau
The idiot is you.

The fact that representatives only exist because of illegals delegitimizes Congress, the laws they write, the people who vote for them, and ultimately the entire country.

Getting rid of provisions that allow illegals to be counted for representation is the only way forward.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I just proved you're an idiot for claiming my post confirmed that other idiot was right when I actually proved he was wrong when he wrongly claimed non-citizens are not counted; and you're still clinging to your idiocy??

LOLOL

rte4uf.gif
LOLOL

) of the 50 states.

The idiot is you.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I just proved you're an idiot for claiming my post confirmed that other idiot was right when I actually proved he was wrong when he wrongly claimed non-citizens are not counted; and you're still clinging to your idiocy??
He didn’t say they weren’t counted, dumbass, he said they shouldn’t and wouldn’t in a sane and healthy USA.

If Trump had his way they wouldn’t be counted because we wouldn’t even know how many illegals there are aside from immigration records.

LOLOL

rte4uf.gif
LOLOL

) of the 50 states.

The idiot is you.

LOLOL

Leftardism is the wave of the future, eh faggy faun!???!!

Be sure and "bookmark" those posts that claim otherwise.......unlike the ones you claimed to have saved of those that voted "anti-leftard....ya little sack of commie shit. What became of those "bookmarked" posts that you intended to rub in the faces of anti-leftards, faggy faun?????

OOOOPPSS!!!! Trump won, faggy faun pretended that he never boldly predicted a Hildebeast win......or at least he would like others to think that.

Sucks to be you, faggy faun........you are my bitchboy.........

LOLOL

rte4uf.gif
LOLOL

) of the 50 states.

The idiot is you.

LOLOL

He didn’t say they weren’t counted, dumbass, he said they shouldn’t and wouldn’t in a sane and healthy USA.

If Trump had his way they wouldn’t be counted because we wouldn’t even know how many illegals there are aside from immigration records.
You are truly retarded. Yes, he said only citizens are counted...
“Constitution says we count the "whole number of persons" for the apportionment of representatives.”

Which means asking if they are citizens.

Since when you care about the majority?
Majority of voters didn't want trump.

Tell me, how many times has the US elected a Prez on the "popular vote"?
Doesnt matter. Thays for those that say most Americans wanted trump. No they didnt. At least those who voted. Mid terms it was 9 million votes anti trump more than in favor of the DNC.

14 of the meager states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID law......vote early, vote often....it's the way of the creature known as a "leftard".

I will slit my own throat before I would ever want to "side" with the likes of you......trust me on that one.

LOLOL

rte4uf.gif
LOLOL

) of the 50 states.

The idiot is you.

LOLOL

Leftardism is the wave of the future, eh faggy faun!???!!

Be sure and "bookmark" those posts that claim otherwise.......unlike the ones you claimed to have saved of those that voted "anti-leftard....ya little sack of commie shit. What became of those "bookmarked" posts that you intended to rub in the faces of anti-leftards, faggy faun?????

OOOOPPSS!!!! Trump won, faggy faun pretended that he never boldly predicted a Hildebeast win......or at least he would like others to think that.

Sucks to be you, faggy faun........you are my bitchboy.........
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It sucks to be a Democrat these days. Americans hate everything Democrats are for.
Is that why America elected a democrat as president for 8 years prior to Trump? Sorry dude, but your crazy theories are just that... crazy
How many Democrats would win without a monopoly in the schools and media?
I don’t know... that’s a pretty dumb question though. How many Republicans would win if we were on mars?

It is a dumb question to you, only because you don't want to step up and answer the question honestly. You know the answer is far, far fewer Democrats would be elected and public opinion would shift massively to the Right.
I’m happy to answer the question. The schools and media lean left because that’s what the market has produced. There are conservative media outlets and there are conservative education institutes. If the demand was there then they would grow and be as big or bigger than the Left leaning organizations.

If I was the puppet master and could control things I would turn down the hyper partisan outlets and sprinkle in more conservative ideals into the mainstream. But I’m not the puppet master, I’m an observer.

It sucks to be a Democrat these days. Americans hate everything Democrats are for.
Is that why America elected a democrat as president for 8 years prior to Trump? Sorry dude, but your crazy theories are just that... crazy
I don’t know... that’s a pretty dumb question though. How many Republicans would win if we were on mars?

It is a dumb question to you, only because you don't want to step up and answer the question honestly. You know the answer is far, far fewer Democrats would be elected and public opinion would shift massively to the Right.
I’m happy to answer the question. The schools and media lean left because that’s what the market has produced. There are conservative media outlets and there are conservative education institutes. If the demand was there then they would grow and be as big or bigger than the Left leaning organizations.

If I was the puppet master and could control things I would turn down the hyper partisan outlets and sprinkle in more conservative ideals into the mainstream. But I’m not the puppet master, I’m an observer.
Every left leaning institution today was once very right leaning.

Democrats grew in power in these institutions through violence, slander, blackmail and the forceful changing of the demographics of this country.

Once right wing academics become properly political and the Christian pacifist right loses control of the right as a whole, then the left will fold from the same pressures that knocked the right out of power.

Democrats grew in power in these institutions through violence, slander, blackmail and the forceful changing of the demographics of this country.

Once right wing academics become properly political and the Christian pacifist right loses control of the right as a whole, then the left will fold from the same pressures that knocked the right out of power.
They only lost control because the will of the masses wanted something else. That’s what lead us to where we are today.

Conservatives don't know how to play hardball and they let the GOP Establishment undercut all the efforts to resist the neoMarxist agenda.

It does?? Then why did they count Indians who were taxed who were not U.S. citizens before 1924?
It's obvious to anyone with a brain. Those Indians were paying taxes. Why should people who pay no taxes receive representation?
Really? You think paying taxes should be the only qualification for receiving representation??

So if someone honorably serves this nation by defending it in war, but their limbs were blown off, they should not be entitled to representation if they don't pay taxes?
He shouldn't be in our armed forces if he isn't a US citizen loyal to this country.

Citizenship is not required to join as an enlisted member of the US armed forces
------------------------ well it sure as zhit should be . Last thing I want is fureigners in the USA Military working for money , favors and citizenship in USA GGator .

Well, thank goodness for them a bigot like you is not in charge.

Okay, How do YOU get the number of representatives for each state. Stop, slow down and let that sink

As you know, the number of Representatives for any state is determined by the population of that state.

If a state gains in population and another state remains static or loses population, one state will lose a representative and the growing state will gain one.

Democrats are in a panic over the fact that citizens are leaving California in droves leaving the state to illegal aliens.
Therein lies the problem, Markle. The illegals get represented via the census where they shouldn't,
and is why there needs to have a question about being a citizen. It's not racist, just getting the data correctly

Even if the question is asked, it does not differentiate between illegal and legal, and legal non-citizens count towards the number of Reps, according to our Constitution.

It is utterly absurd to me that there is even a doubt that citizenship should be on the census. Don’t we need and want to know who lives in this country and where they come from?

Not in the Constitution, seems like Government over reach...

Why are you all about big Government?

So all of the sudden liberals are worried about big government? Free healthcare isn’t in the constitution either. Why are you Libs so scared of finding out who is living in this country anyway? The left wants to count how many LGBTQers there are, but not if they are here legally. Their motivations are so transparent.

Even if the question is asked, it does not differentiate between illegal and legal, and legal non-citizens count towards the number of Reps, according to our Constitution.
--------------------------------------- this is below is response to GGators post number 317 . its probably true as regards lower response rates but illegals will be thinking that they are being looked for for identification purposes so they may figure that things are getting Hot for them so they ignore the question and not answering the question would possibly create fear . And then I quess that there are followup phone calls and maybe door knocking for those that don't answer the Census and Question . And then as enough don't answer and aren't counted that means less money and 'reps' and representation for them in their Sanctuary Cities . And as that happens it mean less money and representation for SANCTUARY cities as one example doesn't it ?? Less money and representation means faltering infrastructure , schools and services for those Sanctuary cities doesn't it ?? --- I don't know , did The TRUMP get the question on the Census GGator .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back