Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

and to me , its simply the fear that this census question may instill in illegals that know they are 'illegalyl' in the USA . Many may self deport and get that 'queso torta' [cheese sandwich] that awaits them as they cross back into 'mexico' where they belong .

It sucks to be a Democrat these days. Americans hate everything Democrats are for.
Is that why America elected a democrat as president for 8 years prior to Trump? Sorry dude, but your crazy theories are just that... crazy
How many Democrats would win without a monopoly in the schools and media?
No one would ever vote for a Democrat without constant brainwashing.
Are you tripping? The Dem candidate has overwhelmingly gotten the majority of the voting public’s votes in 6 of the past 7 elections. That’s not a result of brainwashing
  1. That's wrong. Clinton never won a majority.
  2. When they won, it was only through constant brainwashing. That's the function of our government schools and the DNC propaganda organ we call "the media."

It sucks to be a Democrat these days. Americans hate everything Democrats are for.
Is that why America elected a democrat as president for 8 years prior to Trump? Sorry dude, but your crazy theories are just that... crazy
I don’t know... that’s a pretty dumb question though. How many Republicans would win if we were on mars?
Having government run the schools is hardly the equivalent of living on Mars.
You missed the point completely. Put a little more brain power into it... we aren’t in kindergarten
Your point was idiotic.

another ignorant thread

God bless you inbreeds!
Be sure to answer if you’re a citizen on your census. Otherwise the government has to send someone to your door to get the question answered.
In 2010 they did send someone to my door. Hold in mind, I live off-grid on a 200 acre parcel in Alaska. They must have had someone lurking out by the main road to follow me home, how else do they find people like me? If they can stalk me, why not send them out to other households?
------------------------------- YEP , I have heard of 'census takers' making visits and telephone calls by 'census officials' . Little old illegal is gonna go paranoid trying to figure out , --- hey , how does 'census' know that I didn't fill out the OFFICIAL Document and then get my phone number and address . So , hey , they might leave and that the goal along with OFFICIAL legal deportations that have already been ordered by a Judge .

Are you tripping? The Dem candidate has overwhelmingly gotten the majority of the voting public’s votes in 6 of the past 7 elections. That’s not a result of brainwashing
  2. When they won, it was only through constant brainwashing. That's the function of our government schools and the DNC propaganda organ we call "the media."
Clinton had more votes than his opponents which is more than Bush 2000 and Trump can say... who are you trying to kid with that brainwashing line? I could easily turn it around and attribute everything you say and support to brainwashing... its a meaningless insult. Come up with better arguments

Since when you care about the majority?
Majority of voters didn't want trump.

Tell me, how many times has the US elected a Prez on the "popular vote"?
Doesnt matter. Thays for those that say most Americans wanted trump. No they didnt. At least those who voted. Mid terms it was 9 million votes anti trump more than in favor of the DNC.

14 of the meager states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID law......vote early, vote often....it's the way of the creature known as a "leftard".

I will slit my own throat before I would ever want to "side" with the likes of you......trust me on that one.
In states that matter and I visit I havent seen a MAGA hat or a trump supporter. So you dont matter to me either. As long the racists and bigots are in useless areas I'm fine with it.

I don’t know... that’s a pretty dumb question though. How many Republicans would win if we were on mars?
You missed the point completely. Put a little more brain power into it... we aren’t in kindergarten
Your point was idiotic.
You say that because you can’t understand it. That’s ok junior. One of these days you’ll catch up if you keep trying.

Only citizens are allowed to have a say in hor the country is run.
Only citizens are allowed to vote in our elections.
Only citizens are entitled to representation in Congress and in the Electoral College.
To allow otherwise is to allow undue foreign interference in our elections and government..

So one would think Mr Bob. But its not true. Not at all. Illegals do indeed have representatives in Congress and the Electoral College. Electors, and Congressmen, are apportioned by total population...not citizenship. This is why with 30% of its population foreign born, California has such an outsized influence on our elections. The Democrats who run these states are looking for a third world situation where their power is magnified by the number of serfs they can import. Their power increases with each border crossing and your (and all) American influence decreases with each illegal entry.
The important thing to know is that they ARE COUNTED FOR PURPOSES OF THE EC AND CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATION.
This is why they fear the census question. They are afraid (1) the numbers will prove shocking and (2) illegals may avoid the census thus lessening Democrat influence and (3) they fear a move to limit representation to American citizens only.
The Democrats are a foreign fifth column inside the US who represent foreign interests. So far three of their presidential candidates have traveled outside the country to campaign.

Who is included in the apportionment population counts? back to top

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states. In the 2010 Census, the apportionment population also includes U.S. Armed Forces personnel and federal civilian employees stationed outside the United States (and their dependents living with them) that can be allocated, based on administrative records, back to a home state. This is the same procedure used in 2000.

Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

Article I Section ii US Constitution
"This is why they fear the census question."

Utter nonsense. The fact of the matter is even asking if people are U.S. citizens does not identify which non-U.S. citizens are here illegally. And the ones who are here legally are Constitutionally entitled to representation.

Same reason they want open borders. It goes hand in hand with dropping anchor babies.

No, that’s just the opposite.

WTF are you talking about?

The open border gets illegals here and they will respond to the census if their citizenship isn't questioned and they get more representatives in Congress. And they drop anchor babies who will be of voting age in 18 years
Anchor babies considered US citizens and eligible for public subsidies, paid to their illegal parents, of course.

Same reason they want open borders. It goes hand in hand with dropping anchor babies.

No, that’s just the opposite.

WTF are you talking about?

The open border gets illegals here and they will respond to the census if their citizenship isn't questioned and they get more representatives in Congress. And they drop anchor babies who will be of voting age in 18 years
Anchor babies considered US citizens and eligible for public subsidies, paid to their illegal parents, of course.

US citizens are US citizens.

53-32 and the Left are still whining against asking about citizenship.

Why do the Left want Trump elected so badly?

Clinton had more votes than his opponents which is more than Bush 2000 and Trump can say... who are you trying to kid with that brainwashing line? I could easily turn it around and attribute everything you say and support to brainwashing... its a meaningless insult. Come up with better arguments
Who is brainwashing me?

Your point was idiotic.
You say that because you can’t understand it. That’s ok junior. One of these days you’ll catch up if you keep trying.
You're correct, I can't understand such pure distilled idiocy.

You claimed he got a majority.

Who is brainwashing me?
Nobody is brainwashing you, you think for yourself like most other people in this world do... that’s my point.

Why do you assume others are brainwashed for having different opinions than you?

Your point was idiotic.
You're correct, I can't understand such pure distilled idiocy.
If I cared I’d explain it to you but I really don’t... just let you spin your wheels on it for a while

Yes, as more than their opponents. Another simple concept that shouldn’t be too hard to understand

Who is brainwashing me?
Nobody is brainwashing you, you think for yourself like most other people in this world do... that’s my point.

Why do you assume others are brainwashed for having different opinions than you?
They tried to brainwash me, but they failed. Are you so stupid that you believe the material they dispense in government schools isn't biased?

I don't assume they are brainwashed. I know it.

Last edited:
Yes, as more than their opponents. Another simple concept that shouldn’t be too hard to understand
A "majority" means more than half of the votes, not what you claimed.

Simple concepts for simple people like you.

Forum List

Back