Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

Having government run the schools is hardly the equivalent of living on Mars.
You missed the point completely. Put a little more brain power into it... we aren’t in kindergarten
Your point was idiotic.
You say that because you can’t understand it. That’s ok junior. One of these days you’ll catch up if you keep trying.
You're correct, I can't understand such pure distilled idiocy.
If I cared I’d explain it to you but I really don’t... just let you spin your wheels on it for a while
You don't want to explain because you know that everyone will laugh.

Are you tripping? The Dem candidate has overwhelmingly gotten the majority of the voting public’s votes in 6 of the past 7 elections. That’s not a result of brainwashing
  1. That's wrong. Clinton never won a majority.
  2. When they won, it was only through constant brainwashing. That's the function of our government schools and the DNC propaganda organ we call "the media."
Clinton had more votes than his opponents which is more than Bush 2000 and Trump can say... who are you trying to kid with that brainwashing line? I could easily turn it around and attribute everything you say and support to brainwashing... its a meaningless insult. Come up with better arguments
Who is brainwashing me?
Nobody is brainwashing you, you think for yourself like most other people in this world do... that’s my point.

Why do you assume others are brainwashed for having different opinions than you?
They tried to brainwash me, but they failed. Are you so stupid that you believe the material they dispense in government schools isn't biased?

I don't assume they are brainwashed. I know it.
Of course there is bias everywhere. Even the shit you spew on a daily basis is biased. We hear shit all over the place and then make up our minds about what we believe. You aren’t this enlightened transcendent being that rises above it all. You’re just a right wing troll that gets his rocks off talking shot to liberals. Not much to it.

Are you tripping? The Dem candidate has overwhelmingly gotten the majority of the voting public’s votes in 6 of the past 7 elections. That’s not a result of brainwashing
  2. When they won, it was only through constant brainwashing. That's the function of our government schools and the DNC propaganda organ we call "the media."
Clinton had more votes than his opponents which is more than Bush 2000 and Trump can say... who are you trying to kid with that brainwashing line? I could easily turn it around and attribute everything you say and support to brainwashing... its a meaningless insult. Come up with better arguments
You claimed he got a majority.
Yes, as more than their opponents. Another simple concept that shouldn’t be too hard to understand
A "majority" means more than half of the votes, not what you claimed.

Simple concepts for simple people like you.
That’s one way to define it... the other way, which was relevant to our conversation and the context that I was using, was the simple fact that the dem got more votes than the rep in 6 of the last 7 elections. Again, not a Hard concept to understand. Stop trying so hard to prove me wrong, your troll techniques wreak of desperation. Try to act intelligent for a change and fight higher level battles.

Who is brainwashing me?
Nobody is brainwashing you, you think for yourself like most other people in this world do... that’s my point.

Why do you assume others are brainwashed for having different opinions than you?
They tried to brainwash me, but they failed. Are you so stupid that you believe the material they dispense in government schools isn't biased?

Of course there is bias everywhere. Even the shit you spew on a daily basis is biased. We hear shit all over the place and then make up our minds about what we believe. You aren’t this enlightened transcendent being that rises above it all. You’re just a right wing troll that gets his rocks off talking shot to liberals. Not much to it.
If you admit government schools are biased, then why are you whining about my observation that their students are brainwashed?

Yes, as more than their opponents. Another simple concept that shouldn’t be too hard to understand

That’s one way to define it... the other way, which was relevant to our conversation and the context that I was using, was the simple fact that the dem got more votes than the rep in 6 of the last 7 elections. Again, not a Hard concept to understand. Stop trying so hard to prove me wrong, your troll techniques wreak of desperation. Try to act intelligent for a change and fight higher level battles.
That is the only way to define it. The word "majority" means "more than half." If you meant to say the Dim candidate got the most votes, you should have said that, rather then trying to save face by back peddling after the fact.

You missed the point completely. Put a little more brain power into it... we aren’t in kindergarten
Your point was idiotic.
You say that because you can’t understand it. That’s ok junior. One of these days you’ll catch up if you keep trying.
You're correct, I can't understand such pure distilled idiocy.
If I cared I’d explain it to you but I really don’t... just let you spin your wheels on it for a while
You don't want to explain because you know that everyone will laugh.
I don’t think there is an “everyone”. You and I are the only ones engaged in this conversation and you appear to be the only one that cares. I’m not using coded language here. If your not getting it then that’s your deal. I’m not interested in explaining things like I would to a toddler. Step up your game or get off the field.

Who is brainwashing me?

If you admit government schools are biased, then why are you whining about my observation that their students are brainwashed?
Because the primary focus of schools has very little to do with politics.... math science English sports and getting laid are at the forefront of students priorities... and your presumption that just because there is bias it mean the students are brainswashed is just idiotic... otherwise you would be one of the brainwashed.

That is the only way to define it. The word "majority" means "more than half." If you meant to say the Dim candidate got the most votes, you should have said that, rather then trying to save face by back peddling after the fact.
Whether it is majority or most it really makes no difference to my point. Your little tangent troll sesh is just a waste of time. Do you need to feel superior or something? Need a win? Here you got it... you win, I’m an idiot. Clinton did not get a majority he just got 13 million more votes than his republican opponents... not sure how you think that’s relevant to your ignorant point that dems are brainwashed
:cuckoo:

Who is brainwashing me?

"They tried to brainwash me, but they failed."

Of course they failed; you have to have a brain to be brainwashed. Are you still clinging to your nonsense that only citizens are entitled to representation? The Constitution says no, all "persons" (except Indians not taxed) are to be counted.

yea, but at least he reads my posts before responding to my points.

gotta give him that.

Who is brainwashing me?

Because the primary focus of schools has very little to do with politics.... math science English sports and getting laid are at the forefront of students priorities... and your presumption that just because there is bias it mean the students are brainswashed is just idiotic... otherwise you would be one of the brainwashed.
You're foolish if you believe schools don't slip politics into the curriculum. Just take history, for instance. Nowadays they teach that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. They teach that the American flag is a symbol of hate. "Anti-bullying" means pro-homosexual. My first wife's son thinks I'm a racist because I complain about all the programmers from India I have to compete against. See, if you mention the fact that 95% of the programmers at your work place are from India, then you're a racist.

yea, but at least he reads my posts before responding to my points.

gotta give him that.
Wow, still holding on to that Ice? You gotta let that stuff go... Mahalo my friend

Please Explain what is so wrong with asking the citizenship question?

According to the Trump Admin asking the question will reduce response rates. Refused response rates make the results less accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
How is it "accurate" to now know if the respondents are actual Americans or not?

The purpose of the Census is not to count only "actual Americans". Do try and keep up

ma·jor·i·ty
/məˈjôrədē,məˈjärədē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    the greater number.
    "in the majority of cases all will go smoothly"
    synonyms: larger part/number, greater part/number, major part, best/better part, main part, most, more than half; More

ma·jor·i·ty
/məˈjôrədē,məˈjärədē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    the greater number.
    "in the majority of cases all will go smoothly"
    synonyms: larger part/number, greater part/number, major part, best/better part, main part, most, more than half; More

You're foolish if you believe schools don't slip politics into the curriculum. Just take history, for instance. Nowadays they teach that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. They teach that the American flag is a symbol of hate. "Anti-bullying" means pro-homosexual. My first wife's son thinks I'm a racist because I complain about all the programmers from India I have to compete against. See, if you mention the fact that 95% of the programmers at your work place are from India, then you're a racist.
From the way I hear you talk on this board I’m not surprised if people think you are racist. You don’t seem to care or make much of an effort to display sensitivity or awareness about the impact of your words. It’s the curse of being a troll

According to the Trump Admin asking the question will reduce response rates. Refused response rates make the results less accurate.

How is it "accurate" to now know if the respondents are actual Americans or not?

The purpose of the Census is not to count only "actual Americans". Do try and keep up

I’m certain that you’re such a good, real American that you hate the idea of wetbacks having legislative representation in our nation...That said, I’m certain that you’d support Trump as he works to find an angle on adding the question....right?

From the way I hear you talk on this board I’m not surprised if people think you are racist. You don’t seem to care or make much of an effort to display sensitivity or awareness about the impact of your words. It’s the curse of being a troll
Truth often hurts people's feelings. In fact, libs believe facts are racist. I have no patience for such idiocy.

I’m certain that you’re such a good, real American that you hate the idea of wetbacks having legislative representation in our nation...That said, I’m certain that you’d support Trump as he works to find an angle on adding the question....right?

As a a good, real American I support the Constitution of the United States. The Constitution of the United States states that the "WHOLE number of people" will be counted for the apportionment of representatives.

And as such, that is what we should do until such time as we change Constitution of the United States

I am sure, that you as a good, real American would agree we need to follow our Constitution, even the parts we may not agree with...right?

As a a good, real American I support the Constitution of the United States. The Constitution of the United States states that the "WHOLE number of people" will be counted for the apportionment of representatives.

And as such, that is what we should do until such time as we change Constitution of the United States

I am sure, that you as a good, real American would agree we need to follow our Constitution, even the parts we may not agree with...right?
Asking them if they are citizens doesn't violate that mandate.

Forum List

Back