Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

According to the Trump Admin asking the question will reduce response rates. Refused response rates make the results less accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
How is it "accurate" to now know if the respondents are actual Americans or not?

The purpose of the Census is not to count only "actual Americans". Do try and keep up
except that the total population is also how we derive number of EC votes per state. why should CA get more votes for President simply because they have the most amount of people who can't vote anyway?

Because the Constitution says so.

it says it's there for representation, not EC votes.

It ties the EC votes to the number of Reps.

According to the Trump Admin asking the question will reduce response rates. Refused response rates make the results less accurate.

How is it "accurate" to now know if the respondents are actual Americans or not?

The purpose of the Census is not to count only "actual Americans". Do try and keep up
except that the total population is also how we derive number of EC votes per state. why should CA get more votes for President simply because they have the most amount of people who can't vote anyway?

Haha...you continue to miss the point...
Good, real Americans would and do voice their displeasure with our laws, regulations and mandates that fuck Americans over while benefiting wetbacks. Good, real Americans know that wetbacks are exploiting our toothless laws and fucking Americans blind. You Lefties almost seem to celebrate this.
Good, real Americans know we’ve moved to times where drastic, aggressive measures must be taken to right the ship and most of us are good with an “any means necessary” approach.

If you do not like it, change it.

Good real Americans do not treat the Constitution like a lunch buffet, only following the parts they like.

yep. and if they get more reps based off illegals, in the end it DOES effect how many votes a state will get. however, regardless of how i feel that is how it is written.

that part i cannot argue.

Good, real Americans would and do voice their displeasure with our laws, regulations and mandates that fuck Americans over while benefiting wetbacks. Good, real Americans know that wetbacks are exploiting our toothless laws and fucking Americans blind. You Lefties almost seem to celebrate this.
Good, real Americans know we’ve moved to times where drastic, aggressive measures must be taken to right the ship and most of us are good with an “any means necessary” approach.
Here's a buck, go buy yourself a pen and write your own constitution.
/——/ Why bother? you libs will ignore that one as well.

LOLOL

Oh, the irony, emanating from the herd demanding we ignore the actual Constitution.

:lmao:

Good real Americans do not treat the Constitution like a lunch buffet, only following the parts they like.

Maybe you LefTarded folks should link us to all your posts that prove your displeasure with the Kenyan when he wrote his own immigration law...you know, this way here you Lefties can maintain a little credibility on the matter of respect for the constitution and all. Whatta ya say?

yep. and if they get more reps based off illegals, in the end it DOES effect how many votes a state will get. however, regardless of how i feel that is how it is written.

And again.... adding a citizenship question will not weed out illegal aliens.

Maybe you LefTarded folks should link us to all your posts that prove your displeasure with the Kenyan when he wrote his own immigration law...you know, this way here you Lefties can maintain a little credibility on the matter of respect for the constitution and all. Whatta ya say?
He didn't violate the Constitution.

The Constitution demands that every ten years ALL of the people be counted.

Adding this question means that many will NOT respond to the census.

That means that money will not be appropriated for roads etc. as they should be

Why do you people that are left of me call me “left...”?

LOLOL

Oh, the irony, emanating from the herd demanding we ignore the actual Constitution.

/—-/ It’s a prediction not a demand, you nincompoop

never said it would. but i don't see why its wrong or racist to want to know how many citizens you have in your country vs. non citizens of many types.

/—-/ Oh, so counting illegals is all about $$$ for roads.
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

sorry - but this is partyline bullshit. if answering 1 questions stops someone form answering, then maybe putting it on there will get more people TO answer it.

whether the question is on there or not - people will answer or they won't. these red-herring strawmen proposed incidents are bullshit.

Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
he's got one hell of a huge ass to be able to keep pulling shit like this out of it.

Nobody is brainwashing you, you think for yourself like most other people in this world do... that’s my point.

Why do you assume others are brainwashed for having different opinions than you?
They tried to brainwash me, but they failed. Are you so stupid that you believe the material they dispense in government schools isn't biased?

I don't assume they are brainwashed. I know it.
Of course there is bias everywhere. Even the shit you spew on a daily basis is biased. We hear shit all over the place and then make up our minds about what we believe. You aren’t this enlightened transcendent being that rises above it all. You’re just a right wing troll that gets his rocks off talking shot to liberals. Not much to it.
If you admit government schools are biased, then why are you whining about my observation that their students are brainwashed?
Because the primary focus of schools has very little to do with politics.... math science English sports and getting laid are at the forefront of students priorities... and your presumption that just because there is bias it mean the students are brainswashed is just idiotic... otherwise you would be one of the brainwashed.
You're foolish if you believe schools don't slip politics into the curriculum. Just take history, for instance. Nowadays they teach that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. They teach that the American flag is a symbol of hate. "Anti-bullying" means pro-homosexual. ...

That’s bullshit. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
he's got one hell of a huge ass to be able to keep pulling shit like this out of it.
Wait...you think they don't base Federal spending on the census?

Are you really that stupid?

From wiki

The Census Bureau's primary mission is conducting the U.S. Census every ten years, which allocates the seats of the U.S. House of Representatives to the states based on their population.[1] The Bureau's various censuses and surveys help allocate over $400 billion in federal funds every year and it helps states, local communities, and businesses make informed decisions.[2][3][4] The information provided by the census informs decisions on where to build and maintain schools, hospitals, transportation infrastructure, and police and fire departments.[4]

Where do you think they get the numbers for EC votes?

Distribution of Electoral Votes
Electoral votes are allocated among the states based on the Census. Every state is allocated a number of votes equal to the number of senators and representatives in its U.S. Congressional delegation—two votes for its senators in the U.S. Senate plus a number of votes equal to the number of its members in the U. S. House of Representatives.

Under the 23rd Amendment of the Constitution, the District of Columbia is allocated three electors and treated like a state for purposes of the Electoral College.

The allocations below are based on the 2010 Census. They are effective for the 2012, 2016, and 2020 presidential elections.
https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/allocation.html

He didn't violate the Constitution.

Really?
I thought the house and senate were tasked with legislative duties per the Constitution?

LOLOL

/—-/ It’s a prediction not a demand, you nincompoop
LOL

Is that supposed to lessen the irony?

never said it would. but i don't see why its wrong or racist to want to know how many citizens you have in your country vs. non citizens of many types.
Well it's what this thread is about. I have no problem adding the question but it's pretty rightarded of those who argue it should be added because illegal aliens skew the proportion of representation.

Forum List

Back