Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

except that the total population is also how we derive number of EC votes per state. why should CA get more votes for President simply because they have the most amount of people who can't vote anyway?

Because the Constitution says so.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Haha...you continue to miss the point...
Good, real Americans would and do voice their displeasure with our laws, regulations and mandates that fuck Americans over while benefiting wetbacks. Good, real Americans know that wetbacks are exploiting our toothless laws and fucking Americans blind. You Lefties almost seem to celebrate this.
Good, real Americans know we’ve moved to times where drastic, aggressive measures must be taken to right the ship and most of us are good with an “any means necessary” approach.
Here's a buck, go buy yourself a pen and write your own constitution.

except that the total population is also how we derive number of EC votes per state. why should CA get more votes for President simply because they have the most amount of people who can't vote anyway?

Good, real Americans would and do voice their displeasure with our laws, regulations and mandates that fuck Americans over while benefiting wetbacks. Good, real Americans know that wetbacks are exploiting our toothless laws and fucking Americans blind. You Lefties almost seem to celebrate this.
Good, real Americans know we’ve moved to times where drastic, aggressive measures must be taken to right the ship and most of us are good with an “any means necessary” approach.

If you do not like it, change it.

Good real Americans do not treat the Constitution like a lunch buffet, only following the parts they like.

Maybe you LefTarded folks should link us to all your posts that prove your displeasure with the Kenyan when he wrote his own immigration law...you know, this way here you Lefties can maintain a little credibility on the matter of respect for the constitution and all. Whatta ya say?
He didn't violate the Constitution.

Really?
I thought the house and senate were tasked with legislative duties per the Constitution?

/——/ Why bother? you libs will ignore that one as well.
LOLOL

Oh, the irony, emanating from the herd demanding we ignore the actual Constitution.

:lmao:
yea, the left would never do that with things like free speech and gun control.

Good real Americans do not treat the Constitution like a lunch buffet, only following the parts they like.

Maybe you LefTarded folks should link us to all your posts that prove your displeasure with the Kenyan when he wrote his own immigration law...you know, this way here you Lefties can maintain a little credibility on the matter of respect for the constitution and all. Whatta ya say?

Really?
I thought the house and senate were tasked with legislative duties per the Constitution?
They are. And the Executive branch is tasked with enforcing the laws, which includes prioritizing their effectiveness -- which is what Obama did. Had he violated the Constitution, as you seem to drown yourself in such delusion, the Republican-controlled Congress would have sought remedy; either through the Judicial branch or through the impeachment process.

Last edited:
Nobody is brainwashing you, you think for yourself like most other people in this world do... that’s my point.

Why do you assume others are brainwashed for having different opinions than you?
They tried to brainwash me, but they failed. Are you so stupid that you believe the material they dispense in government schools isn't biased?

I don't assume they are brainwashed. I know it.
Of course there is bias everywhere. Even the shit you spew on a daily basis is biased. We hear shit all over the place and then make up our minds about what we believe. You aren’t this enlightened transcendent being that rises above it all. You’re just a right wing troll that gets his rocks off talking shot to liberals. Not much to it.
If you admit government schools are biased, then why are you whining about my observation that their students are brainwashed?
Because the primary focus of schools has very little to do with politics.... math science English sports and getting laid are at the forefront of students priorities... and your presumption that just because there is bias it mean the students are brainswashed is just idiotic... otherwise you would be one of the brainwashed.
You're foolish if you believe schools don't slip politics into the curriculum. Just take history, for instance. Nowadays they teach that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. They teach that the American flag is a symbol of hate. "Anti-bullying" means pro-homosexual. ....

There are several other teachers on this site. Find ONE of us who corroborates those tired, dishonest talking points.

Last edited:
it says it's there for representation, not EC votes.

It ties the EC votes to the number of Reps.

yep. and if they get more reps based off illegals, in the end it DOES effect how many votes a state will get. however, regardless of how i feel that is how it is written.

that part i cannot argue.
And again.... adding a citizenship question will not weed out illegal aliens.
never said it would. but i don't see why its wrong or racist to want to know how many citizens you have in your country vs. non citizens of many types.
Well it's what this thread is about. I have no problem adding the question but it's pretty rightarded of those who argue it should be added because illegal aliens skew the proportion of representation.
while i agree with the point that not what our constitution says, so if we want to change that we go back to the constitution and work from there. i wish more people would realize this and stop trying to get around it cause changing it is too difficult.

it's supposed to be difficult to change. it will require us to work together and i don't see us doing that any time soon.

They tried to brainwash me, but they failed. Are you so stupid that you believe the material they dispense in government schools isn't biased?

I don't assume they are brainwashed. I know it.
Of course there is bias everywhere. Even the shit you spew on a daily basis is biased. We hear shit all over the place and then make up our minds about what we believe. You aren’t this enlightened transcendent being that rises above it all. You’re just a right wing troll that gets his rocks off talking shot to liberals. Not much to it.
If you admit government schools are biased, then why are you whining about my observation that their students are brainwashed?
Because the primary focus of schools has very little to do with politics.... math science English sports and getting laid are at the forefront of students priorities... and your presumption that just because there is bias it mean the students are brainswashed is just idiotic... otherwise you would be one of the brainwashed.
You're foolish if you believe schools don't slip politics into the curriculum. Just take history, for instance. Nowadays they teach that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. They teach that the American flag is a symbol of hate. "Anti-bullying" means pro-homosexual. ....

There are several teachers on this site. Find ONE who corroborates those tired, dishonest talking points.
i think it does happen *in rare occasions*. but these days if you see it once it's everywhere.

i'll never get that mentality.

Really?
They are. And the Executiv ed branch is tasked with enforcing the laws, which includes prioritizing their effectiveness -- which is what Obama did. Had he violated the Constitution, as you seem to drown yourself in such delusion, the Republican-controlled Congress would have sought remedy; either through the Judicial branch or through the impeachment process.

Haha...so he wrote his own personal immigration law but you’re saying he allowed the checks and balances of government and the branches to work as prescribed by the framers? You’re saying he had congressional support?
Haha...Come on, everybody sane knows he wrote his law by way of executive action and below board.

Why do you people that are left of me call me “left...”?

Haha...only you believe you’re not a Lefty.
I promise you that.
You’re mind says to be ashamed of your LefTardedness but your typing fingers have fully embraced full LefTardhood.

What would the citizenship question add to the purpose of the census? I always thought the census was needed for districting, school funding, Congressional representation etc.
What is the positive effect of such a question?
Seriously? You mentioned the very reason it is absolutely necessary then pretend you dont understand.

Do you think Congress. REPRESENTS Illegals?
Death Angel, I believe the Constitution says to count "persons", not citizens. You remember the Constitution, don't you? Its that document you want to strictly adhere to. The one you cry havoc over when anyone amends or interprets in a way you don't like?

I promise you that.
You’re mind says to be ashamed of your LefTardedness but your typing fingers have fully embraced full LefTardhood.

You begging for the Constitution to be ignored...can’t get much further left than that my little Liberal buddy.

What would the citizenship question add to the purpose of the census? I always thought the census was needed for districting, school funding, Congressional representation etc.
Seriously? You mentioned the very reason it is absolutely necessary then pretend you dont understand.

Death Angel, I believe the Constitution says to count "persons", not citizens. You remember the Constitution, don't you? Its that document you want to strictly adhere to. The one you cry havoc over when anyone amends or interprets in a way you don't like?

The mistake you unAmerican LefTarded Loons make is you try to believe the U.S. Constitution is an international document framed to benefit citizens of other nations and fuck over Americans.
Nothing in the constitution was intended to fuck Americans over....NOTHING!
The purpose of the constitution was/is to only benefit Americans.....NOT MEXICO. Sorry.

Really?
They are. And the Executiv ed branch is tasked with enforcing the laws, which includes prioritizing their effectiveness -- which is what Obama did. Had he violated the Constitution, as you seem to drown yourself in such delusion, the Republican-controlled Congress would have sought remedy; either through the Judicial branch or through the impeachment process.

Haha...so he wrote his own personal immigration law but you’re saying he allowed the checks and balances of government and the branches to work as prescribed by the framers? You’re saying he had congressional support?
Haha...Come on, everybody sane knows he wrote his law by way of executive action and below board.
LOLOL

Ok, you keep convincing yourself he wrote his own law. :cuckoo:

You seem crazy enough to b'lieve that.

The mistake you unAmerican LefTarded Loons make is you try to believe the U.S. Constitution is an international document framed to benefit citizens of other nations and fuck over Americans.
The purpose of the constitution was/is to only benefit Americans.....NOT MEXICO. Sorry.
Which has nothing to do with anything.

FACT...a census is mandated to count ALL persons...by the Constitution

I promise you that.

You begging for the Constitution to be ignored...can’t get much further left than that my little Liberal buddy.

Left is when someone begs to allow Americans to be fucked over while foreign criminals benefit...this isn’t complicated bud.

I promise you that.

Left is when someone begs to allow Americans to be fucked over while foreign criminals benefit...this isn’t complicated bud.

Your definition of left is anyone you hate...and it's a long list

Yep.. “all persons” of the US citizenry.
The authors of our great constitution never expected piece of shit politicians to open our borders to third world filth.

I promise you that.

Why do you hate our Constitution?

yet we can ask for race and ethnic background, country of origin and the like but we can't ask also if they are a US citizen?

i see no one saying to NOT count them, just count them as we do other facets of the census. if we can ask all that we ask i fail to see why we can't ask if a citizen or not. the end # would be the same, wouldn't it?

The authors of our great constitution never expected piece of shit politicians to open our borders to third world filth.
yea, cause we were so forthright when we came to this country and the borders were so opened up to us.

yea, cause we were so forthright when we came to this country and the borders were so opened up to us.

What are you saying...you hate our right to sovereignty...spit it out.
Things changed didn’t they...Remember when cavemen raped their daughters and ate their own?
You’re a filthy fucking retard.

Forum List

Back