Make No Mistake About It

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Since Reagan/Bush the GOP has never been doing the right thing as the many many many financial scams demonstrate and continue to demonstrate. T
he GOP has never been about less government just larger and larger and more intrusive government.

The names Bush, Trump, Pence, Jordan, MTG and all cabinet people are synonymous with high crimes.

RIGHT WING AND DOING THE RIGHT THING ARE synonymous IN NO WAY.

Fascist Trump, Fascist DeSantis and the other 20 Fascist Presidential candidates will not change one damn thing.

More financial scams and more dictating will be the order of the day.

Make no mistake about it the next BOGUS REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT will pardon all Jan 6th participants, all GOP election criminals and all Trump
Business Criminal associates.

SO THEY CAN RETURN once again to the USA HIGH CRIME scenes.

Now, its the democrats turn. Democrat lies like Trump Russian colusion was kinda worse than Watergate. All all we got is a incompetent dingbat ex-racist delusional asshole Biden. Yay!
Project, project.

Your ideology, your belief system are being rejected and you won't even ask why?
Just..Biden...BAD!!..cauzzz..he has a "D" next to his name. :)

Since Reagan/Bush the GOP has never been doing the right thing as the many many many financial scams demonstrate and continue to demonstrate. T
he GOP has never been about less government just larger and larger and more intrusive government.

The names Bush, Trump, Pence, Jordan, MTG and all cabinet people are synonymous with high crimes.

Fascist Trump, Fascist DeSantis and the other 20 Fascist Presidential candidates will not change one damn thing.

Make no mistake about it the next BOGUS REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT will pardon all Jan 6th participants, all GOP election criminals and all Trump

I knew a title with Obama's favorite catch phrase "MAKE NO MISTAKE" was going to be a Liberal fantasy blaming "The Right" for everything "The Left" is doing. BINGO!

Project, project.

Your ideology, your belief system are being rejected and you won't even ask why?
Just..Biden...BAD!!..cauzzz..he has a "D" next to his name. :)
Really. This coming from a ideological zombies class that can't define what a woman is. Another thing: project much? I gotta love the irony of liberalism. I am NOT doing the thing I am doing! Projection! Liberals hate them themselves and everything they support. it's pretty damn obvious libs have mental health issues.

Really. This coming from a ideological zombies class that can't define what a woman is. Another thing: project much? I gotta love the irony of liberalism. I am NOT doing the thing I am doing! Projection! Liberals hate them themselves and everything they support. it's pretty damn obvious libs have mental health issues.
Bored. You run from Russian collusion to defining what a "woman" is. Let's make up our minds here.
Do you have something to say..or just grievance?

Since Reagan/Bush the GOP has never been doing the right thing as the many many......
Reagan was the last "true" US President - representing a united USA, despite all critics.
Trump is a human scumbag - the Bush's are all criminals.

Thanks to lefty&libs and Greens - screwing up the country for the last 45 years, a Trump and the Bush's were the logical and unavoidable consequences of that policy.
Go and live with it.

Now, its the democrats turn. Democrat lies like Trump Russian colusion was kinda worse than Watergate. All all we got is a incompetent dingbat ex-racist delusional asshole Biden. Yay!

What we got was the MAGAt show and tell some people call the Senate.

No other party has criminal history quite like this bogus GOP.

Forum List

Back