Make no mistake, Republicans raised the debt ceiling. Biden and Schumer are refusing to raise the debt ceiling.

Make no mistake, Republicans raised the debt ceiling. Biden and Schumer are refusing to raise the debt ceiling.​

This isn’t the own you think it is.

The GOP always manages to claim they want fiscal conservative action only when they are not in power. When they control the government they forget about it.
don't understand what your trying to imply? did they send a bill to the senate?

You mean like the oil depletion allowance. Oh wait, we still have that. You mean the collapsible corporation, oh wait, we still have that. You mean like income averaging, oh wait, we still have that. Here is a thought, how about you name one tax deduction from the 1950's that doesn't exist today.
Thank you for proving my point, Winston.
We had a 91% marginal tax rate for those earners of 200,000 (2,000,000 today).
No one was paying the 91% because of the deductions they were privy to.
It seems Stormy thought that they actually did pay that amount. You and I know better.

Make no mistake, Republicans raised the debt ceiling. Biden and Schumer are refusing to raise the debt ceiling.​

This isn’t the own you think it is.
100% true. Don’t really care WTF you think about it.

Derail some other thread, Troll

I am responding to a post from one of the Mods of the forum.

I am sure if he has an issue he will let us know.

Now, go cry some more somewhere else

They didn't do their job. Their job is to fund the spending that has already been approved and passed. It is like telling your wife you are not going to pay the credit card bill until she "cuts spending". It is childish and moronic.
We can do both

Biden wants more spending when common sense tells us we need less

They didn't do their job. Their job is to fund the spending that has already been approved and passed. It is like telling your wife you are not going to pay the credit card bill until she "cuts spending". It is childish and moronic.
says who? If they decide to stop spending on something too fking bad.

Forum List

Back