Make sure you give money to charities

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
you never want to give money to bums directly because they have Ferraris hiding behind trees, and they're just looking to collect 50 bucks per hour to spend on their drug habit.

So...you always want to make sure you give money to a reputable charity , who uses the money to make people AWARE there are big problems in the world (which never get solved), and make sure the ONE PERCENT they're required to give, goes to the right place.

you never want to give money to bums directly because they have Ferraris hiding behind trees, and they're just looking to collect 50 bucks per hour to spend on their drug habit.

So...you always want to make sure you give money to a reputable charity , who uses the money to make people AWARE there are big problems in the world (which never get solved), and make sure the ONE PERCENT they're required to give, goes to the right place.
Don't give money to the charity; give money to the vendor providing the charity with a good or service.
Too much embezzlement with charities.

Nope.

I give to bums that want cheap BEER but that's not every bum i meet . Bums deserving of cheap beer need to really be in bad shape for me to give them a couple of bucks . Other than that , I only donate to older veterans groups and that depends on the look of the donation collectors . I do like the Salvation Army and I support NRA , GOA , JPFO, and my states pro gun group . The last 4 gun groups are not charities but I do support them so , I'm just saying that I support them !!

Forum List

Back