Making America Great Again: Patriotic Ted Nugent Dines With President Trump At The White House

This is great news for us fans of the 2nd Amendment and American exeptionalism. Ted Nugent is the embodiment of that. Glorious leader Donald Trump has big plans for Ted Nugent in the Administration as Ted and Trump work together to make America great again!

Wonderful patriotic pictures in the link.
www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/ted_nugent_kid_rock_visit_whit.html#incart_river_home_pop

"Glorious leader"? Now I know you're either totally fucking crazy or you're paid to be here. I suspect the latter.

Does shaking Ted Nugent's hand qualify as pussy grabbing?

Maybe Trump's affliction should be called 'Cat Scratch Fever'.
This event has you really bent out of shape. It has really 'Triggered' you! It shows you have an unhealthy weak mind.

And what does your avatar "show", McRacist?
The Truth!
You wouldn't know the truth if it sat on your face.

Just don't leave him alone with your underage daughter!

I guess they do have somethings in common.

They both fought vigorously to not serve their country in Vietnam while others fought in their place.

They both hate ni...errr....ummm....Obama.
Triggered!

So you've decided to officially admit you're a troll.

lol, progress.
I'm not a troll. I'm a Patriotic United States Nationalist.

A PUSN?

This is great news for us fans of the 2nd Amendment and American exeptionalism. Ted Nugent is the embodiment of that. Glorious leader Donald Trump has big plans for Ted Nugent in the Administration as Ted and Trump work together to make America great again!

Ahhhhh, Ted Nugent...Trump deserves him...LOL

tednugentted_the_hunter.jpg

They both fought vigorously to not serve their country in Vietnam while others fought in their place.

Trump received 5 deferments during VietNam.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=0
Ted Nugent dodged the draft, too.
How Ted Nugent Avoided the Draft
Leave it up to American patriot, Steve McGarrett, to set the record straight for my little snowflake, WaitingFor2020. Pay attention, little boy!

Like a true American patriot, he actually got on the bus and went to take his physical when true draft dodgers didn't. He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination due to loss of hearing and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F. Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the draft, but he did also fail a physical examination and received a medical exemption.

tednugentselectiveservice.jpg

Use some common sense. If he had actually crapped in his pants, the military instructors would have took him to the side and hosed him down with water and put him on the bus to boot camp. The truth is he didn't pass the physical because of a medical condition. Again, true draft dodgers never went to their physicals when their number was called. They are the real cowards, like you. Ted actually showed up.

Last edited:

www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/ted_nugent_kid_rock_visit_whit.html#incart_river_home_pop

Ted and Donald can compare notes on how they beat going into the military back in the day.

Trump received 5 deferments during VietNam.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=0
Ted Nugent dodged the draft, too.
How Ted Nugent Avoided the Draft
Leave it up to American patriot, Steve McGarrett, to set the record straight for my little snowflake, WaitingFor2020. Pay attention, little boy!

Like a true American patriot, he actually got on the bus and went to take his physical when true draft dodgers didn't. He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination due to loss of hearing and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F. Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the draft, but he did also fail a physical examination and received a medical exemption.

tednugentselectiveservice.jpg

Use some common sense. If he had actually crapped in his pants, the military instructors would have took him to the side and hosed him down with water and put him on the bus to boot camp. The truth is he didn't pass the physical because of a medical condition. Again, true draft dodgers never went to their physicals when their number was called. They are the real cowards, like you. Ted actually showed up.

I suspect anyone who had walked around caked in a month's worth of his own shit, literally, would be flagged 4F. On the mental aspect alone.

Bet the libtarts are going to squeal like pigs. 3...2...1

Sarah Palin visits White House with Kid Rock, Ted Nugent

11 / 26

The Hill

Brooke Seipel 2 hrs ago
BBA5gpT.img

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) visited President Trump at the White House late Wednesday, bringing along musicians Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

Palin has been an outspoken supporter of Trump since his campaign, and was invited to be one of his guests during an October debate last year.

On Wednesday night, Palin, Kid Rock and Nugent were pictured in the Oval Office with the president, as well as advisers Kellyanne Conway.

Sarah Palin visits White House with Kid Rock, Ted Nugent

Speaking of squealing like pigs...

Deliverance-SqueallikeaPig.gif
78566782.jpg

Go drink more firewater with yo gubment $$.$$...:booze:

Sarah, da fuck you wearing on yer wrist? That is /not/ a proper paracord setup - get yer shit in gear missy...

Ted and Donald can compare notes on how they beat going into the military back in the day.

And to watch ten-year-old girls go up the escalator and fantasize.
But mostly they just sat down to shoot the shit. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back