Making America Great Again: Patriotic Ted Nugent Dines With President Trump At The White House

So McRacist ..... when you posted "patriotic Ted Nugget" :lmao: were you misspelling "pedophiliac" or "coprophiliac"?

Just don't leave him alone with your underage daughter!

I guess they do have somethings in common.

They both fought vigorously to not serve their country in Vietnam while others fought in their place.

They both hate ni...errr....ummm....Obama.
Triggered!
C93dA5aUQAApyJE.jpg

lol, I win.

I wonder if they compared the size of their loads in their depends.

They both fought vigorously to not serve their country in Vietnam while others fought in their place.

Triggered!
C93dA5aUQAApyJE.jpg

lol, I win.

I wonder if they compared the size of their loads in their depends.
Triggered!

Most excellent!

Bet the libtarts are going to squeal like pigs. 3...2...1

Sarah Palin visits White House with Kid Rock, Ted Nugent

11 / 26

The Hill

Brooke Seipel 2 hrs ago
BBA5gpT.img

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) visited President Trump at the White House late Wednesday, bringing along musicians Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

Palin has been an outspoken supporter of Trump since his campaign, and was invited to be one of his guests during an October debate last year.

On Wednesday night, Palin, Kid Rock and Nugent were pictured in the Oval Office with the president, as well as advisers Kellyanne Conway.

Last edited:

You sound like your describing Bill Clinton.

Bet the libtarts are going to squeal like pigs. 3...2...1

11 / 26

The Hill

Brooke Seipel 2 hrs ago
BBA5gpT.img

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) visited President Trump at the White House late Wednesday, bringing along musicians Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

Palin has been an outspoken supporter of Trump since his campaign, and was invited to be one of his guests during an October debate last year.

On Wednesday night, Palin, Kid Rock and Nugent were pictured in the Oval Office with the president, as well as advisers Kellyanne Conway.

Speaking of squealing like pigs...

Deliverance-SqueallikeaPig.gif

200w.gif

Does shaking Ted Nugent's hand qualify as pussy grabbing?

Maybe Trump's affliction should be called 'Cat Scratch Fever'.
This event has you really bent out of shape. It has really 'Triggered' you! It shows you have an unhealthy weak mind.

Mocking is even more enjoyable when the subject, in this case YOU, doesn't even realize he's being mocked.
200.gif

Forum List

Back