Making the vote irrelevant makes secession relevant

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Making the vote irrelevant makes secession relevant.

If he gets anything approaching an honest vote count Trump will win in a landslide.
The Corruptocracy,” Robert Gore, October 25, 2020
I stand by my statement. It’s obvious that Trump didn’t get “anything approaching an honest vote count.” One of the better crime scene investigations I’ve seen is “The 2020 Election: Fuckery Is Afoot,” by blogger Correia45, and I’ve posted others as well. As the litigation-filled days go by, we’re sure to find out more about the Democrats’ electoral fraud.

I won’t venture a guess as to whether such disclosure and litigation will ultimately lead to awarding Trump the election, but I have my doubts. The corruption runs too deep. If Biden wins, his camarilla will try to explain away the obvious with talk of glitches and anomalies, all of which mysteriously broke their way. They shouldn’t bother; they’ll be fooling no one and it just adds to the rage.

Good often emerges from even the worst situations. The good emerging from this one is that the veil is completely lifted, the election provides transcendent clarity. Many have already peeked under the veil. Those who refuse to grasp what is now appallingly obvious are too dense, deluded or corrupt to be of concern, and should be left to whatever ignominious ends fate has in store for them.

Great read for trads and patriots
Lots to ponder
Local local local

djdjfncx.jpeg

Three of four Oregon counties voted to join Idaho ... filthy lying bastards in Salem will never allow it ...

"LIVE FREE OR DIE" --- alternate State Motto of the Great State of JEFFERSON ... (plagerism saves time) ...

Counties in Western NY, California few other states to have always batted around secession from states and joining others ...and can you blame them

Its getting closer
A collapse of the USA ...its a sea of red counties ...
Messy messy messy :cool::p
Local local local

Quite a few states may stay intact but anything boarding or ruled by a progressive utopia agenda will be trouble ....

The left cost and north east will probably see the most bloodshed if it gets real spicy..

You'll know what to do

djdjfmxmms.jpg

Counties in Western NY, California few other states to have always batted around secession from states and joining others ...and can you blame them

Northern California once petitioned King Charles XIV of Sweden for Crown Colony status ... this was wisely refused and folks there set up an independent kingdom called New Sweden ... John Sutter was picked as the first king ... yeah, same guy who owned the mill where gold was discovered ... boy, was he pissed when John Charles Fremont came marching down the Sacramento Valley with his US Army expedition ...

One reason California joined the Union as a single state was that the Missouri Compromised was still in effect ... South California would have been a slave state ... the more populous North DID NOT want slavery on the Pacific Coast ...

"State of Jefferson" is just the most recent of separation movements ... it's an idea predating even United States or Mexican possession ...[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back