Malaria Outbreak In Texas and Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~
On the contrary Biden, Mayorkas and Maoist DSA Democrats have transformed America into a third world country in less than three years.
Only Florida has unconstitutional laws getting thrown out by the courts AND malaria.....

I was born in Floridia in 1982, but I haven't been there since 1990.

God bless you and the people of the two states always!!!

Holly (age 41 tomorrow actually)

Boosters for you, for the coyotes and their human chattel - not so much.

It's possible Gates Mosquitoes carried malaria, who can tell?

How can I get a Malaria vaccine booster when I never got the first one?

You are making no sense at all

I didn’t know there was a vaccine for Malaria. Of course if there was the RW loons would denounce it as part of a Big Pharma plot to poison everyone.
Compare Progs to Non Progs and it is not even close on how people live that which group need vaccines more. The attitudes of the vaxxed to the unvaxxed will not be forgotten. the worst part is that many of the vaxxed acted like spoiled children. As their comforts were denied due to the unvaxxed. Covid was a purposely released biological weapon to weaken us and to control us more. Diseases we conquered in the United States are returning due to the massive influx of illegals.

Compare Progs to Non Progs and it is not even close on how people live that which group need vaccines more. The attitudes of the vaxxed to the unvaxxed will not be forgotten. the worst part is that many of the vaxxed acted like spoiled children. As their comforts were denied due to the unvaxxed. Covid was a purposely released biological weapon to weaken us and to control us more. Diseases we conquered in the United States are returning due to the massive influx of illegals.
Speaking of "spoiled children" -- remember when you morons had a hissy fit and even tried to kidnap a sitting governor because of the "government tyranny" of wearing a mask for 5 minutes to go in Starbucks?

What happens if we allow unvaccinated citizens to interact with the normals?
Depends on the underlying condition, if it’s something that’s been eradicated in the USA = no bueno. If it’s Covid, take your booster, takes yer chances

Happy Birthday and God bless you
Thank you so much. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The quote that is in your signature, I don't know if it applies to all who are conservative. I might be more conservative compared to being whatever is considered liberal, but one thing that I will never be guilty of is burying my late favorite singers alive. If anything, I do nothing but try to bring them back from dead as best as anyone who is still alive can.

Not one of you seems aware that diseases from Mosquitoes have multiplied exponentially in south america with Peru in terrible trouble and Argentina and Bolivia posting record increases . Specifically Dengue Fever. Any mRA vaccine will doubtless be as deadly as the Covid Killer Shots and it would not surprise me if the Gates Faction plan to used a weaponised version of Dengue to follow up their Fake Zika epidemic .

Last edited:
Thank you so much. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The quote that is in your signature, I don't know if it applies to all who are conservative. I might be more conservative compared to being whatever is considered liberal, but one thing that I will never be guilty of is burying my late favorite singers alive. If anything, I do nothing but try to bring them back from dead as best as anyone who is still alive can.
The quote is more about Conservatives who are ashamed about positions previously held by Conservatives in the past and instead of acknowledging it; try to rewrite history...like those who still think the Civil War wasn't over slavery...

Lefties are desperate for a health issue so four cases of malaria in tropical Florida and one case in tropical Texas rise to the level of a crisis. Worst in twenty years? Give me a break. Is it possible that the victims are among the millions of illegal aliens and were already infected when they entered the U.S. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back