Malaria Outbreak In Texas and Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest Abe didn't secede from the union....

Confederate states did and they all mentioned very clearly in their articles of Secession why they were doing it..why didn't you mention that??

Oh, I know why...because Conservatives MUST LIE ABOUT THE PAST

Let's see what the Vice President of the LOSER CONFEDERACY said....

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions--African slavery as it exists among us--the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution [...] The general opinion of the men of that day [Revolutionary Period] was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution [slavery] would be evanescent and pass away [...] Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition."

Thanks again for proving my signature right....
Secession and the Civil War are two different things. Why would you conflate the two? BTW, I'm not a conservative.

THREAD LOCKED - Read the rules! Your "third" sentence is not on topic.

1688123467884.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back