Malaria Outbreak In Texas and Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully I'm not from either state. I'm from Ohio. This is my third sentence and I don't have anything else to say.

welcome to joey xiden’s america…his admin is literally a plague

Desantis has succeeded in fully transforming Florida into a third world country complete with active malaria. Bravo.
~~~~~~
On the contrary Biden, Mayorkas and Maoist DSA Democrats have transformed America into a third world country in less than three years.

I don't think people spread malaria, derpa...

You dont think? Let someone explain. If you get enough people who are unvaxinated and who have malaria... mosquitos can draw their blood.... then they will have the parasite in their system, and then further spread the disease when they bite somone else. make sense? or would you like me to find you a link?

Yes. Letting a million people in who do not have proper health checks is a bad Idea! its a failure by our current Admin.

Thankfully I'm not from either state. I'm from Ohio. This is my third sentence and I don't have anything else to say.

God must be loving the religious right these days.

RTS,S/AS01 (RTS,S) is the world's first malaria vaccine and the first approved vaccine to combat a human parasitic disease. This pediatric vaccine acts against Plasmodium falciparum, the deadliest malaria parasite globally, and the most prevalent in Africa.

Now you know.... you are welcome....

First thanks. I never assume that I know it all and am willing to listen to others who might know more.

I took the opportunity to read and learn more. The Vaccine appears to be about 77% effective and is part of the same class as the Covid shot. The same sort of MRNA vaccine. So I was wrong. There is a vaccine. I was right. If we were told to get vaccinated we would hear how it is a plot to poison us all by the lions on the Right.

Bill Gates released GMO mosquitoes to make people in Texas and Florida sick so he can give them a deadly vaccine that has already killed more people than the COVID vaccine.....

And if you clutch your pearls over my "sarcasm" -- just realize..that is an actual conspiracy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back