Male Runner Wins NCAA Conference's 'Female Athlete of the Week'

I can appreciate that some guys want to dress up as She-Males, but the idea of doing it at a track meet is something that just wasn't done back in my day.

Back in the day, she-males hung out in bars or on the corner looking for "tricks". Not at a track meet.

When you hear the whining about student loan debt, remember this is what they are going into debt for.

The Left insist women go back into the kitchen and forget their silly attempts to play sports.

Probably the only thing I will agree you on, but I do. When it comes to sports they need compete based on their biological identification. Otherwise it will be unfair. If can’t, then they can find another occupation.

When you hear the whining about student loan debt, remember this is what they are going into debt for.

The Left insist women go back into the kitchen and forget their silly attempts to play sports.

Probably the only thing I will agree you on, but I do. When it comes to sports they need compete based on their biological identification. Otherwise it will be unfair. If can’t, then they can find another occupation.

Why should they when the democrats pass batshit insane laws for them

Fag need to drag thier left wing nazi activist allies and the dudes in sports bras off the track and back into the closet

We dont care that people are gaY ...get all the hepititus you want ..but .its well beyond absurd now

Where is that cw²

Why should they when the democrats pass batshit insane laws for them

Fag need to drag thier left wing nazi activist allies and the dudes in sports bras off the track and back into the closet

We dont care that people are gaY ...get all the hepititus you want ..but .its well beyond absurd now

Where is that cw²

What batshit laws?

Forum List

Back