Man accused of raping couple day after shooting student

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

louisiana-crime_-1.jpg
NEW ORLEANS — The man indicted in the shooting of a Tulane medical student has been accused of kidnapping and raping a couple.

Investigators tell news outlets that video and DNA evidence link Euric Cain to the couple’s kidnapping and rape, which took place less than 24 hours after student Peter Gold was shot. Gold survived, and has been released from the hospital.

Cain, who’s already jailed after an indictment for the shooting, was booked Wednesday on counts of rape, kidnapping, armed robbery and carjacking.

You thinking what I am thinking? Yeah, you are thinking what I am thinking.

louisiana-crime_-1.jpg
NEW ORLEANS — The man indicted in the shooting of a Tulane medical student has been accused of kidnapping and raping a couple.

Investigators tell news outlets that video and DNA evidence link Euric Cain to the couple’s kidnapping and rape, which took place less than 24 hours after student Peter Gold was shot. Gold survived, and has been released from the hospital.

Cain, who’s already jailed after an indictment for the shooting, was booked Wednesday on counts of rape, kidnapping, armed robbery and carjacking.

I guess he is from Chicago or BLM crowd looking for a bullet to the brain

-Geaux

Yeah I am.

I'm thinking in 4 months he will get bonded out and the North Charleston cop wont. I'm thinking he's gonna commit more crime while out on bond....while #BlackLivesMatter complains the system is too hard on them.

I'm thinking he's gonna get a plea deal. No white cops will. I'm thinking he takes the plea deal and does maybe 5 years in jail max. Meanwhile #BlackLivesMatter will demand courts show no special treatment for cops.....yet....would never tolerate a cop getting a sweet plea deal the way this rabid animal will.

He's gonna rape, rob and shoot more people in the future.

That's what I'm thinking.

Yeah I am.

I'm thinking in 4 months he will get bonded out and the North Charleston cop wont. I'm thinking he's gonna commit more crime while out on bond....while #BlackLivesMatter complains the system is too hard on them.

I'm thinking he's gonna get a plea deal. No white cops will. I'm thinking he takes the plea deal and does maybe 5 years in jail max. Meanwhile #BlackLivesMatter will demand courts show no special treatment for cops.....yet....would never tolerate a cop getting a sweet plea deal the way this rabid animal will.

Its what they do

-Geaux

louisiana-crime_-1.jpg

Bring back lynching and spare taxpayers some money? (was that outloud?) :)

The black guy will get out on a technicality. He drove off going with the flow of traffic on a one way street, whereas the white guy rescuer entered the street against traffic. Black dude wins because he abided by the traffic laws. Never mind the rape and shooting. Black lives matter--more than anybody else.

Yeah I am.

If it were a cop that had done this you'd be on theor dick

Forum List

Back