🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man arrested for pouring acid on 16-year-old's face

Israels detentions can go on for years. And they may never use the word arrest! Of course, how long the detentions last most certainly are affected by whether one is Jew or Gentile!

Wow. Do you seriously BELIEVE the crap you're writing??

What's WITH YOU?

Administrative detentions of Palestinians go on for years and I have read of no administrative detentions of Jews of a like nature. You cannot handle the truth?

You haven't said anything that RESEMBLED truth. Kotel women were never Charged with anything, now were they? They were never arrested or taken to any police station! they were simply taken out of the area. That's all.

When youu start speaking the truth instead of making things up on the spot, THEN we will walk about my ability to handle it.

What about Shalit? I'll bet he thought he was administratively held. .

He was an enemy combatant....... same as the people held at Gitmo ........... :cool:
No no no and hell no. he was kidnapped. There was no war and no enemy. Kidnapped by a gaggle of civilian criminals. To trade for Samer Assawi and his herd of animal gangsters.

He was an enemy combatant....... same as the people held at Gitmo ........... :cool:
No no no and hell no. he was kidnapped. There was no war and no enemy. Kidnapped by a gaggle of civilian criminals. To trade for Samer Assawi and his herd of animal gangsters.

he was an enemy combatant.

or, the gitmo detainees were also kidnapped as there was no war.

you can have it one way or the other. not both.

he was an enemy combatant.

or, the gitmo detainees were also kidnapped as there was no war.

you can have it one way or the other. not both.
All held w/o trial, what?

Israels detentions can go on for years. And they may never use the word arrest! Of course, how long the detentions last most certainly are affected by whether one is Jew or Gentile!

Wow. Do you seriously BELIEVE the crap you're writing??

What's WITH YOU?

Administrative detentions of Palestinians go on for years and I have read of no administrative detentions of Jews of a like nature. You cannot handle the truth?

the article was confusing. it said the women were arrested.

they weren't.

they were detained and released.

the police spokeman said if they continue, they would again be detained and released.

this is a very, very bad springboard from which to open the issue of the admininistrative detention of the palestinian prisoners...unless, of course, you think that the israeli justice system is going to treat american women jewish rabbis as they do palestinian political prisoners.

Last edited:

He was an IDF soldier legally captured by freedom fighters .......... :cool:

I support a kind of EQUITY of tactics-----shalit was kept in a secret place with
no communication with parents or red cross etc-----as should all enemy
combatants aka 'palestinians" in Israeli jails Any palestinian should
be liable to abduction as an "enemy combatant" some should be
subjected to the same kind of obscene mutilation torture murder employed
by jihadists who long to entertain the their sluts Of course no one know
who got it that way and who did not. You always present excellent
suggestions, sunni boy. The world has lots to learn from the UMMAH----the
operation in Mumbal MUST BE EMULATED upon dozens of ummah cities

He was an IDF soldier legally captured by freedom fighters .......... :cool:

yes and all muslims are DEFENDERS OF ISLAAAAAM -----ie ---soldiers in the
ARMY OF ALLAH (anyone who doubts----find some muslim adolescents and
ask or go to a mosque and listen to the KHUTBAH JUMAAAT SHIT (friday)

Member: "why not take up an american-english class....it'll boost up your college scores--just a suggestion."

animated_teacher_21.gif

LIP: "I'll take your suggestion to mind, promise."

Cool. i know i stuck in that 'teacher' picture...I'm not a teacher.

Its nice to hear about someone going to college and taking tests..

When I went to h.s. - when I applied myself, I did good…most of the time though, I was…Across the street in the park…

Handball.jpg

Or…

Milling about outside of the classroom…..

Picture002.jpg

...so, hang in there !

Forum List

Back