Man Arrested in N Korea! He Left a Bible in Hotel Room.

Fucking hell, another bible basher trying to push his views on the whole world.
Dude, Jesus (real name, Isa) wasn't the son of Allah, just a prophet.

YES!! JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND WAS BORN AS A JEW. He came to earth from eternity to die on a Roman cross in your and my place to pay for our sins!!!

Some wops killed a Jew, hardly worth a couple of column inches in a tabloid, but some fucker wrote a book.

Adam and Eve in Genesis

Yer, yer, yer, Adam and Steve, sorry, Eve, stole an apple and scoffed it.
Adam suddenly noticed Eve had really nice tits and things went on from there.

That much I agree with.
However, you really have to work out the truth about the latter bits of the bible - it's bullshit, edited to fuck at the first council of Nicaea.
From there, the various churches went on to ignore all the bits about killing homosexuals and adulterers, mostly because the churches were largely employing homosexuals and adulterers as clergy.
Bastards and their offspring hardly get a mention at all, even to the tenth generation.
Deuteronomy is politically a bit of an inconvenience in a society where many couple don't bother getting married, just fuck together until they fuck off and find someone else to commit adultery with.
Jesus, never went near the fucking lollipop sticks, he was a prophet, very much like the church, but their interest in a prophet tends to be for profit.
Try looking at how much various churches own, look at Nigeria and England for nice starters.
Corrupt as fuck.

Fucking hell, another bible basher trying to push his views on the whole world.
Dude, Jesus (real name, Isa) wasn't the son of Allah, just a prophet.

YES!! JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND WAS BORN AS A JEW. He came to earth from eternity to die on a Roman cross in your and my place to pay for our sins!!!

Some wops killed a Jew, hardly worth a couple of column inches in a tabloid, but some fucker wrote a book.

God loves you, Indo. Gods Word is Jesus. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Jesus Christ is the Word. He is God, Indo. And he loves you. very much... :smiliehug:

The leader of the rebellious angels was Satan (also called The Devil), who has became God's, as well as humanity's, chief adversary. He is identified with the serpent who tempts Adam and Eve in Genesis

Adam gave Eve some serious serpent.
Lets fact it, when you first find out about sex, you go at it like knives for ages.

Thor, the famous Norse god liked a good fuck as well.
One evening, he popped down to earth, picked up a girl in a bar and went for it.
Thor, being extremely fit and strong, shagged her silly all night.
The next morning, he decided to tell her who he really was so walked into the bedroom and announced, "I'm Thor".

Thor, she said, I'm so thor, I can't pith.

God loves you, Indo. Gods Word is Jesus. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Jesus Christ is the Word. He is God, Indo. And he loves you. very much... :smiliehug:

Well, gosh, did he send you an email with this juicy titbit?
I've been a bastard most of my disgusting life so I fully expect to get a fuck off tablet from the Almighty Allah.
However, I can try to guide my daughter from any bad path.

Well, gosh, did he send you an email with this juicy titbit?
I've been a bastard most of my disgusting life so I fully expect to get a fuck off tablet from the Almighty Allah.
However, I can try to guide my daughter from any bad path.

Let me tell you something, Indo. You've got something many do not. You've got a sincere heart that is not trying to make any excuses - you own what is yours and you're not playing the hypocrite. Gods heart leaps over someone like you. In fact, He would pass by 10 million to find one as honest as you have been here tonight.

So here's the deal. Jesus died on the cross for your sins to reconcile you back to God and if you will accept the forgiveness he offers you - for free - without claiming you somehow earned it by your own goodness- ??? He's ready right now. He will accept you right where you are. The Word of God says Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. That whosoever extends to people like me - who were really, really bad - to people like you who are anh? Not as bad as you think probably! The truth is in your heart? Youre already there you just need to confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, rose on the 3rd day and by his taking your place - you're forgiven. Completely. COMPLETELY. God loves you greatly. He isn't holding anything against you because he paid for your sins himself.

Imagine if you were before a Judge who said, you're being sentenced to death for breaking the law, Indo. Suddenly the Judge's Son says I love you, Indo, I'm going to take your place and die for you so that you can go home and be with your family. I only ask one thing. That from this day forward you will live for God and turn from sin. Would you do it? Of course you would. The death Jesus has saved you from is eternal and knowing that we both believe in Hell, this is good news to both you and me. I took the pardon and I want you to take the pardon too. You can do it privately where you are at right now. This is between you and God. I love you and I'm praying for you tonight. It is going to be alright. I know it is. - Jeri

I wish you would stop profaning the name of the Lord by claiming to speak for him and doing it in such a mean and rude manner.

Alright, let's take 5 and praise God that it is now the day of Pentacost people. It's past midnight and today is Pentacost. Let us rejoice and celebrate that today? God is about to move mightily on this board and bless, heal, restore, deliver, save, you name it - God is going to do it today! Today is the day! Let's get excited about what God is going to do! The day of Pentacost is what people are hungering for! I'm hungering for a powerful move of the Holy Ghost!! Is everybody ready? Let's get ready! - Jeremiah

Let me tell you something, Indo. You've got something many do not. You've got a sincere heart that is not trying to make any excuses - you own what is yours and you're not playing the hypocrite. Gods heart leaps over someone like you. In fact, He would pass by 10 million to find one as honest as you have been here tonight.

I'll be honest and direct.
I used to be a Christian, a terrible one - I smashed 9 out of ten commandments, as often as I could.
I never attended church, save being dragged to the odd wedding, but I often visited churches, but never to pray.
There was always something calming and nice about the places, more so the very old ones. I also developed a side interest in history that my history teacher would have loved to see.
However, I could never quite cope with the climax of the Jesus story, that getting worse when I started reading up on the history of the bible and how much it had been heavily edited over 1.5 thousand years.
One day, after much nagging from Chinese girlfriends (Who turned out to be Malay Chinese), I wandered over to KL, Malaysia.
I have to admit, I was a tad worried as I'd looked on the internet and seen the place was 60% Muslim. That's a lot of suicide bombers, all with AK47s and all trying to kill me.
I was assured it was generally safe, so I went.
It was bloody great but I managed a bit of an education.
Apart from one idiot, the Muslims I met were rather nice, most being so violent as to force me to join them for a coffee or a meal and, bonus, they always paid, never asking for a thing in return.
That's Malay (and Indonesian) culture for you.
However, that experience told me all I'd been told about Muslims was total bollocks, well, most of it.
There's no getting away from the truth, some Muslims are total bastards, not fit to roam the Earth. However, most are not.
That made me interested in looking up a lot more about Islam and, the more I looked, the more I saw I was already a Muslim, just one that still enjoyed pork sausages and beer.
The latter went as I was commonly driving at night and a rather terrible event where I totally failed to do the right thing because I was too drunk to think further than my kebab going cold.
The former, along with black pudding, was a loss (I still miss them), but not to the point where I would put them over the Almighty.
Again, in seriousness, I also miss the casual sex but I'd already decided to propose to a beautiful lady and, more importantly, take to Islam.
Interestingly enough, seventh day adventists (A type of Christians) follow the old testament so are very much like Muslims in many ways.
However, I decided to go with Islam and, a little less than a year later, proposed.
For me, Islam works because Christ is Isa and there was no death on the cross.
The only bit of Christianity I couldn't cope with.

In most respects, Christianity and Islam are about the same.
The rules tend to be stricter in Islam when it comes to diet and so on, but they're shockingly similar in many other respects.
Jews, whilst similar to the others, tend to have far stricter rules regarding diet.

Another thing we have in common is extremists; I'm slightly jealous of you Christians because you have far less idiots than we or the Jews do.
Most of your loonies are really about cash, whereas only some of our idiots are.
A prime example being the FPI in Indonesia; they claim to be devout Muslims but will riot for money. I really wish the bastards would either get a brain and do charity work instead, or die in a gutter.
The former would be nice, but is unlikely so I'll have to go with death in shit.

Right, this post is far too long, boring and honest so I'll press, "Submit".

Forum List

Back