Man asks Elizabeth Warren if he's going to get his money back for paying for his daughter's college education. "Of course not!"

You continue to deflect,
Seems to be a perennial problem with all demtards. Accuse and blame then run like hell when you ask for their evidence. Shades of Saul Alinsky.

As I have said, the Dem party is bleeding out and is becoming increasingly desperate to hold onto power.
They are bleeding out like they all just had a cannonball shot through the gut! But they have now crossed a bridge in raiding Trump for which there can be no reprieve.

I didn't sign up to live in Nazi Germany.

Seems to be a perennial problem with all demtards. Accuse and blame then run like hell when you ask for theor evidence. Shades of Saul Alinsky.

They are bleeding out like they all just had a cannonball shot through the gut! But they have now crossed a bridge in raiding Trump for which there can be no reprieve.

I didn't sign up to live in Nazi Germany.
Or Dems are just really stupid, my money is on the latter.

Our finances are none of your business and you're dodging
How am I dodging my own question?! Haha.
I didn’t ask a thing about your finances. I asked if you know how much of your taxes went to these people. Give me % if you don’t want to give a number value or give the honest answer that you don’t k is how much… it’s just fake/ ignorant outrage

Huh?
He's pissed he did the right thing, worked hard to pay for his kid's education, while others are going on vacations and getting the government to pay off their loans. Did the point really go right over your head?
if you have to ask..

a lot of things go over the head of dimrats... not called dim for nothing

Rather than pay their loans off, maybe they ought to have their degrees revoked instead forfeiting all or whatever they DID pay for their education!
Why don't the universities give them a refund if the worthless degrees don't allow students to pay off the loans?

The University of Pennsylvania just weighed in with a study, they say Biden's loan forgiveness could bloat to $1 trillion. That will cost a family of four over $11,000 dollars to pay for Biden's vote purchasing scheme. :oops:
And that will last forever.

Huh?
He's pissed he did the right thing, worked hard to pay for his kid's education, while others are going on vacations and getting the government to pay off their loans. Did the point really go right over your head?

Democrats have zero interest in rewarding responsible behavior. They would be disenfranchising the majority of their base if they did.

Of course not, we need that money to pay off the elite's Ivy League degrees.

She is a classic elitist with only empathy for identity block that is going to yield her the most power. It is shit like this why Democrats have lost the Working Class. The Working Class just does not rank that high anymore on their priority.

The University of Pennsylvania just weighed in with a study, they say Biden's loan forgiveness could bloat to $1 trillion. That will cost a family of four over $11,000 dollars to pay for Biden's vote purchasing scheme. :oops:
How exactly did you calculate that?

Forum List

Back