Man asks Elizabeth Warren if he's going to get his money back for paying for his daughter's college education. "Of course not!"

Just wait until future graduates start whining about how they too are entitled to have their loans paid off...

I blame the "everyone gets a trophy" mentality...

I tell you now. When the Repubs take over they will be doing Mayberry. Deplorables we must consider nasty people for office. Progs already have them.
Yes just look at the hundreds of riots the Republicans did during the election runup. Those dam cheating bomb throwing meth addicted Republicans are evil.

Of course not, we need that money to pay off the elite's Ivy League degrees.

It's American's patriotic duty to repay their student loans. Unless, of course you haven't, then it is America's patriotic duty to forgive student loan debt. Those who have already paid their student loans back should feel proud of their patriotism and have compassion and kindness for those who have had theirs forgiven. Otherwise, you're not a true patriot.

Of course not, we need that money to pay off the elite's Ivy League degrees.

Future Americans aren't going to make the same mistake as this fellow and actually save for their kid's education.

The smart move is to borrow the money and after its already spent tell the lender to go fuck themselves.

I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. Go borrow some money to buy votes that's about all your kind does well. :eusa_hand:

A lot of local libs around here are pissed that some people will be accepting the Free Ride that Sleepy Joe is offering, but still won't vote for him.

They are saying its "hypocrisy".

If it is "hypocrisy" why doesn't Biden come out and say that this forgiveness is only for those who support him?

A lot of local libs around here are pissed that some people will be accepting the Free Ride that Sleepy Joe is offering, but still won't vote for him.

They are saying its "hypocrisy".

If it is "hypocrisy" why doesn't Biden come out and say that this forgiveness is only for those who support him?
Thus proving it's a blatant Dem vote buying scheme. Same thing Dems did in 2020 promising to gift everyone $2,000.

I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. Go borrow some money to buy votes that's about all your kind does well. :eusa_hand:
You obviously can’t think well enough to explain and defend your math. You’d rather have a low IQ personal insult rant instead. That says a lot

It's American's patriotic duty to repay their student loans. Unless, of course you haven't, then it is America's patriotic duty to forgive student loan debt. Those who have already paid their student loans back should feel proud of their patriotism and have compassion and kindness for those who have had theirs forgiven. Otherwise, you're not a true patriot.

Wait, what?!!!! Are you fucking serious here, or making a joke when you say:

"It's American's patriotic duty to repay their student loans. Unless, of course you haven't, then it is America's patriotic duty to forgive student loan debt."

Wait, what?!!!! Are you fucking serious here, or making a joke when you say:

"It's American's patriotic duty to repay their student loans. Unless, of course you haven't, then it is America's patriotic duty to forgive student loan debt."
My bad. It was a joke. Trying to think like a lefty.

Forum List

Back