Man asks Elizabeth Warren if he's going to get his money back for paying for his daughter's college education. "Of course not!"

I enjoy arguing on the side of the Left and challenging those on the right. My personal views lean more Right. I don’t see what my personal positions have to do with the arguments being made.

So, no.

You have to ask yourself why.

Why do you just agree with everything Dems say? Were you against gay marriage when Obama was?

What are your guiding morals and principles?

Was Dem George Wallace wrong? Byrd, the KKK ehxaulted cyclops that Biden called a friend, mentor, and guide?

Did Fauci lie about masks?

So, no.

You have to ask yourself why.

Why do you just agree with everything Dems say? Were you against gay marriage when Obama was?

What are your guiding morals and principles?

Was Dem George Wallace wrong? Byrd, the KKK ehxaulted cyclops that Biden called a friend, mentor, and guide?

Did Fauci lie about masks?
Haha, did you read my response? I guess I should have spelled it out for you. You asked if I’ve ever disagreed with the Dems. The answer is yes, all the time. I said I personally lean right on most issues. Fiscal issues to be specific. Im a small gov guy. I do lean left on social issues though. Probably more of a libertarian but I do respect the military and our position as a world leader.

Every family of 4 will have to cough up $6000 to pay for Biden's student loan vote buying scheme. Write a check to government today, pay your fair share.

Hey, when the best you got are the likes of Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Kamelia Harris, you pretty much HAVE to buy all your votes!

I mean, its not like you can expect actual hard-working responsible people to vote "democrat," can you?!

Hell forgive ALL $1.6 trillion of student loan debt, your fair share will be $14,285 for a family of four. Cough up your fair share today, send a check to Biden. You want, pay for it. No? Yeah we didn't think so.
Ultimately, the goal is to have blue collar union workers pay for the elites' Ivy League education in basket weaving.

This guy probably now feels like a fool for working hard to pay for his own debts.
This is what I have always meant about the Dimocrat party, they train people to accept government handouts. They know people will at first have the pride to refuse help, but then they will accept it, and then they will demand it. It's the 3 step plan that Dimocrats have always used to ensure a permanent voting bloc.

This guy probably now feels like a fool for working hard to pay for his own debts.
This is what I have always meant about the Dimocrat party, they train people to accept government handouts. They know people will at first have the pride to refuse help, but then they will accept it, and then they will demand it. It's the 3 step plan that Dimocrats have always used to ensure a permanent voting bloc.
Why would he feel like a fool for paying his own debts. That’s part of life, I’m sure he takes pride in it or at least I’d hope he does

Why would he feel like a fool for paying his own debts. That’s part of life, I’m sure he takes pride in it or at least I’d hope he does

I know, but it's still got to drive him and others nuts who did the right thing. At least they can sleep good at night.

In other words, the poor trumptard does not know the meaning of loans. Sad.

I'd say the many who took out the loan and then paid it off completely on his own is the one that does know what a loan is.

And where did you see where he said he is for trump exactly? I mean I actually watched the video. No maga hat, no trump t-shirt, he didn't say trumps name.

Why would it drive them nuts?

1661534968505.png

If you want to see a great Porky Pig imitation, ask any Democrat where the money for the student loans is coming from.

Saw Simpsons rerun when Bart & Lisa write epsiode of Itchy & Scratchy but use grandpa’s name to submit. Grandpa Simpson gets a check w/o knowing why-when kids ask how he didn’t notice he was getting paid for no reason he says, “I figured the Democrats were back in power again.”

Forum List

Back