Man-Baby Trump Brags Our Secrets Away

Now Britain is pissed at Man-Baby Trump. They leaked highly classified British intel to reporters, damaging their investigation into the Manchester bombing.

Last week he divulged to Filipino Duterte that we had two nuclear submarines in the waters around North Korea, that he promptly leaked.

Wingnuts need to stop and think for one second what their reaction would be if this was Obama of Hillary leaking Top Secret intelligence.

No shit head...the obama hold overs are the ones leaking the information....in order to make Trump look bad.....

Almighty Obama made Trump tell the Russians Jewish Intel? My goodness, Obama's powers grow everyday. Call the X-men!

Now Britain is pissed at Man-Baby Trump. They leaked highly classified British intel to reporters, damaging their investigation into the Manchester bombing.

Last week he divulged to Filipino Duterte that we had two nuclear submarines in the waters around North Korea, that he promptly leaked.

Wingnuts need to stop and think for one second what their reaction would be if this was Obama of Hillary leaking Top Secret intelligence.

No shit head...the obama hold overs are the ones leaking the information....in order to make Trump look bad.....

Almighty Obama made Trump tell the Russians Jewish Intel? My goodness, Obama's powers grow everyday. Call the X-men!
Yes, Obama's gone from weak to all powerful in the eyes of the Alt-Right. :wtf:

Yes, he has. And rightly so based on the widespread illegal surveillance they have been engaged in against US citizens. It takes a real idiot to ignore their criminal behavior.
you didn't seem too sore when Dubya and Gonzalez were engaged in warrantless wiretapping conducted from 2000- 2007 :eusa_whistle:

Don't like your memory jogged huh?

The leaflets, which fluttered to the ground about 45 minutes before the strikes, simply said: “Get out of your trucks now, and run away from them. Warning: airstrikes are coming. Oil trucks will be destroyed. Get away from your oil trucks immediately. Do not risk your life.”

Let me know when Trump starts working for the enemy....

I agree completely that there's no reason, no excuse for trump killing innocent people.

And sorry, I can't say exactly when trump started working for Russia. Apparently it goes back a whole lot of years.

Refresh my memory. Who has Trump killed, and is there an arrest warrant out?
And did Trump start working for Russia before or after Obama sold them our uranium mines and Russia paid for those expensive Clinton speeches and shit?

That wasn't trump, dipshit. That was the intel community here in the US that did that stupid crap. Wasn't it you who was proclaiming how great and professional our intel community is and then they go and do this sort of crap. Looks like they're not as great as you claimed.
The buck never stops with Republican presidents. It's always someone else's fault.

Party of personal responsibility, my ass.

:link:
You do realize that Trump has attacked our intelligence over and over again.
I guess he hates the fact that the intelligence community's job to to protect the USA. This includes protecting this country from cyber attacks and foreign agents meddling with this country's basic governing foundation as dictated by the Constitution. Also, it's not their job to defend our president's complete incompetence and lack of honesty. All Trump has done with his stupidity, is make many, many enemies in the intelligence community. What a dumbfuck.
Was there an Obamabot in the room when Trump bragging to his buddies, the Russians, about the intelligence he has received and the specifics of that intelligence? If so, point that person out.
Now get back to something you're good at, fellating your gun.

Yes, he has. And rightly so based on the widespread illegal surveillance they have been engaged in against US citizens. It takes a real idiot to ignore their criminal behavior.
I was addressing solely the claim it was Obama holdovers that were leaking stuff.
Speaking of law, Trump has publicly stated, he's above the law. No outrage? Go figure.
Westwall believes in Russian inventions like "deep state".

Forum List

Back