Man Breaks Up With 'Girlfriend' After Finding Out He Is A Trans Woman!

ace-ventura-jim-carrey.gif

Could have been much worse .
It could have been his father . Or the creepy bender from the grocery store .

It's 'trans women' not 'transwomen'. It's a descriptor. Yes, all types of women exist, just like 'ginger women' or 'black women' or 'tall women'. Really, it's not rocket science.

Personally I like the descriptor Trans identified man or TIM for short.

Some women who love ginger do not have red hair .

Equally ,most red haired women prefer chocolate to ginger .

Just a teeny weeny quibble within an excellent OP.. :cool:

It's 'trans women' not 'transwomen'. It's a descriptor. Yes, all types of women exist, just like 'ginger women' or 'black women' or 'tall women'. Really, it's not rocket science.

no…a trans woman is a biological male…a tall woman is just a woman that’s tall. A lot of men, want to be with a woman…not another male

They are cross-dressing transsexuals.

Why does the left always have to play these word games?
My guess is that they are only trying to let the rest of us know how smart they think that they are. My only question is how could that man not realize from the very beginning that he was conversing with another guy? Usually, guys who are dressed up as a female do not have the ability to truly look like one. In other words, there is something that will end up exposing their true identity.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

Wait a minute...A "Trans Woman" is a man....And you are shaming the man for breaking up with another man because he was deceived?

PC biology is much tougher to understand than rocket science...We have astronauts and even a SC justice that can't tell ya what a woman is under PC guidelines.
NASA wastes a lot of its budget for diversity in all ways. They are self-destructive and would be dead. However, the United States is a large GDP nation which we waste so much, or it costs so much for decades of equity.

This is why I'm glad I'm long out of the dating scene, and why I worry for my sons. Between underage girls who dress like women and dudes to dress like women, it's a Minefield out there.

On the other hand, it's hard to believe that he wouldn't realize that this is a guy. I can see in a dark bar with a few drinks, but any other time not so much.

This is why I'm glad I'm long out of the dating scene, and why I worry for my sons. Between underage girls who dress like women and dudes to dress like women, it's a Minefield out there.

On the other hand, it's hard to believe that he wouldn't realize that this is a guy. I can see in a dark bar with a few drinks, but any other time not so much.
Is there a photo?

Forum List

Back