Man Breaks Up With 'Girlfriend' After Finding Out He Is A Trans Woman!

If the vid is on the real side the tranny should have been honest from the get go.

I mean really, they live in some mental fantasy land everyone respects that crap

I guess your punk ass thinks that is funny, I wish your punk ass would say that in front of Pres. Obama so that he could punch you in your bitch ass mouth.

Obama didn't dispute it when Newsweek proclaimed on their front cover that he was America's First Homosexual President you know.

So I don't think he'd say a damned thing.

It would be awfully homophobic of him to get angry over something like this, even if it was an understandable mistake.

It's 'trans women' not 'transwomen'. It's a descriptor. Yes, all types of women exist, just like 'ginger women' or 'black women' or 'tall women'. Really, it's not rocket science.

Several years ago, they had a similar situation on the Jerry Springer program.

A cross dresser went on Springer to spring the news to his boyfriend that he is actually a man.

It did not go over well at all.

Always be prepared if someone you care about decides to tell you something important on Springer.

It's 'trans women' not 'transwomen'. It's a descriptor. Yes, all types of women exist, just like 'ginger women' or 'black women' or 'tall women'. Really, it's not rocket science.

Your clue should have come when you did that hot muscular oil wrestling thing you like to do with males, but instead with “her.”

Obama didn't dispute it when Newsweek proclaimed on their front cover that he was America's First Homosexual President you know.

So I don't think he'd say a damned thing.

It would be awfully homophobic of him to get angry over something like this, even if it was an understandable mistake.
Stuff that homo bullshit up your ass, you right wing, racist still have your panties in a bunch that a black man was POTUS. I bet none of you cowards will tell him that to his face.

Begs the question, "If everyone can identify themselves for who they are and want to be referred to by others as and that everyone should accept everyone for who they are, at what point in a relationship should you tell the other person who and what you are"? If you are a trans it seems to me you have a moral obligation to be up front with it right from the very beginning and you should not expect to keep it secret and that the other person should just accept you for who you are, even if they didn't know who you are because you weren't up front about it.

I guess your punk ass thinks that is funny, I wish your punk ass would say that in front of Pres. Obama so that he could punch you in your bitch ass mouth.
You disagree. You do understand that the Progressive mantra is vicious and never ending. Every day in every way there are nasty comments and accusations on Republican politicians and citizens. Prog talk show hosts and comedy shows throw soft easy questions and easy-going jokes on Prog politicians as compared to Republicans who it is open season on. There is not a day that there is something new on Trump.

Forum List

Back