Man-Bun Alert!

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Latest LIB pussy-boy fashion news!
The five day old beard is 'so last year'.
The 'man-bun' is 'so last month'.
Latest LIB pussy boy fashion statement?
THE SHIRLEY TEMPLE hair do. Think those fags in the painting of the French court followers/ leeches.
That's right. In downtown SF the latest fashion craze is the 'Shirley Temple'. It goes with the LIB pussy'-boys favorite drink by the same name!
Chris Matthews adult son was just seen wearing one. Bet that old 'tingle' isn't 'tingling' up Chrissy's leg today.

THE SHIRLEY TEMPLE hair do. Think those fags in the painting of the French court followers/ leeches.
That's right. In downtown SF the latest fashion craze is the 'Shirley Temple'. It goes with the LIB pussy'-boys favorite drink by the same name!
Chris Matthews adult son was just seen wearing one. Bet that old 'tingle' isn't 'tingling' up Chrissy's leg today.
Look at you spending more time thinking about dudes hair styles than most gay people.

I kinda like then ''man bun''.....depending on who wears it. Of course not so much on a bald or balding man. :lol:

It's not easy to pull off a man-bun. Most men should not try.

And danny, no drinking before 5PM, please.

I do not like them up real high like this one..

e0b2d948f0a432eb61d44067169a2f30.jpg

But, do not mind them lower like this one

946558c1184ef21472462657b9faeacf.jpg

I kinda like then ''man bun''.....depending on who wears it. Of course not so much on a bald or balding man. :lol:

But why is it balding men with stringly hair favor pony tails and man buns?

It wasn't a "tingle" it was a "thrill".

Look at you spending more time thinking about dudes hair styles than most gay people.

He ran down every fashion and didnt see the irony in him knowing all of them

Fag bun. Ridiculous.

Well, I dunno. Some look kinda cute, and not much different than women with the tons of hair styles.
I know a few personally that have them, and newp, they aren't gay. :)

I worry about the ability of this generation of males' ability to prolong the human race. Maybe that isn't such a bad thing.

I worry about the ability of this generation of males' ability to prolong the human race. Maybe that isn't such a bad thing.

Why? How is it so different from the days of the long haired hippies??

Forum List

Back