Man Can't Sue Judge Who Had Affair With His Wife During Child-Support Case!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The law has nothing to do with Blacks. I know there are fucked up White judges, Hispanic, Asian, etc.

What irritates me is he was actively screwing and impregnated the woman he ruled for, and screwed her husband financially.

The man should be able to sue his ass and recover any money which he was forced to pay which was above the state law and anything which the wife got in the divorce which was not split according to state law.

And, if the above it not possible, through suing the judge, then he should be able to go to court to have his judgment changed according to state law.

Blacks as judges...could you even imagine what our Founders would say about how far this country has fallen. This doesn't surprise me but it shows how far we have fallen to let blacks assume positions they are not capable of maintaining with dignity, kind of like the presidency.

Shirtless Wade McCree May Be Heading To The Supreme Court « Above the Law: A Legal Web Site ? News, Commentary, and Opinions on Law Firms, Lawyers, Law Schools, Law Suits, Judges and Courts + Career Resources

Way to go racist.................I guess you forgot about the mess that Jr. and Cheney left for President Obama, and you use any excuse of any black person to say how messed up the current White House is.

Not only is Obama half black (which is the part that shows, because white is a recessive gene), but he's also half white.

Wanna talk about all the white judges who have screwed up as well? Here in Texas, there are quite a few.

This guy (the OP) doesn't give a rats ass about who was screwing whom. All he sees is skin color.

This guy (the OP) doesn't give a rats ass about who was screwing whom. All he sees is skin color.

Affirmative Action stigma strikes again. Anytime we see a black person in a position of authority, knowing that there are all sorts of reduced standards outreach and uplift programs available, most people automatically assume that the person is unqualified for the position and there only because of their race.

Look at the outcome of the black medical student who was admitted to medical school in place of Allan Bakke in the landmark Bakke vs. University of California case which went to the Supreme Court. That guy graduated from medical school and was a walking-talking malpractice machine who killed a couple of innocent women during liposuction.

This isn't a race issue, this is a judge misusing his power.

Sad that we have people only see the color of ones skin and not give a damn about justice.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Sad that we have people only see the color of ones skin and not give a damn about justice.

Like I said before, I can show you links that show white judges misusing their authority as well.

Especially here in Texas.

I thought it was sad that the court used a broad justification meant to protect judges from frivolous lawsuits (among other things) to basically pretend that judges are not subject to even standards of common decency. It reconfirms what I the crony nature of the system.

White judge sends kids to jail for money. They should have never let white people be judges. They cant be trusted to do their job correctly

'Rot in hell!' Heartbroken mom whose son committed suicide confronts crooked judge (VIDEO) - NY Daily News

tumblr_mml48meTLn1rjndv3o1_500.jpg

Blacks as judges...could you even imagine what our Founders would say about how far this country has fallen. This doesn't surprise me but it shows how far we have fallen to let blacks assume positions they are not capable of maintaining with dignity, kind of like the presidency.

Shirtless Wade McCree May Be Heading To The Supreme Court « Above the Law: A Legal Web Site ? News, Commentary, and Opinions on Law Firms, Lawyers, Law Schools, Law Suits, Judges and Courts + Career Resources

Negged for being a racist fuck.

Like I said before, I can show you links that show white judges misusing their authority as well.

I am sure we can find lots of examples, his phrasing it as a black/white issue takes the thread from being about justice and makes it about race. Race is not the issue, as you say we can find examples all day of white judges abusing their power.

I just despise how the system doesn't allow judges to be accountable.

That won't matter to the idiot who started this thread. A corrupt white judge is an individual criminal. A corrupt black judge is proof of corruption/incompetence of an entire race.

What does him being black have to do with anything?

Why not focus on eliminating the corruption instead of the color of person's skin? That is somethng we can do. And it would be far more productive than living in the past.

it sucks, but i can understand judicial immunity. still, i wonder if the judge and the ex wouldn't be open to criminal charges? bribery charges maybe?

Pointing to bad behavior to justify bad behavior is a liberal tenet.

All judges that abuse their position should be removed immediately regardless of race, creed, gender, etc.....

All judges that abuse their position should be removed immediately regardless of race, creed, gender, etc.....

that was Papageorgio's point, wasn't it? that race had nothing to do with if a judge was decent or not?

that was Papageorgio's point, wasn't it? that race had nothing to do with if a judge was decent or not?

I was mainly pointing out that peterneck's finger pointing doesn't excuse the actions of this particular judge.

Race is always an issue to liberals.

I was mainly pointing out that peterneck's finger pointing doesn't excuse the actions of this particular judge.

Race is always an issue to liberals.

well you say that, but nobody but stevesie seems to think it's an issue in this thread.

is steve_mcgarrett a liberal?

Forum List

Back