Man claims CIA tortured him forced him to sign confession

Of course he would have nothing to gain from lying just as many suspects do. My question is why is he not in Cuba.

• Banned
Sad you believe the government in every step it takes eh.....no question is why was he tortured into a confession for something they have NO PROOF OF. Ya know 1 simple thing would have kept this Somalian out of England,its called enforcing a immigration control law. Still he was tortured and like most if not all "terrorists" is innocent or only guilty of defending their homeland from invaders.

Sad you believe the government in every step it takes eh.....no question is why was he tortured into a confession for something they have NO PROOF OF. Ya know 1 simple thing would have kept this Somalian out of England,its called enforcing a immigration control law. Still he was tortured and like most if not all "terrorists" is innocent or only guilty of defending their homeland from invaders.

And exactly where is your proof that the story has any basis in fact? I question everything including this without independent verification.

• Banned
Where is your proof that he is guilty? I guess innocent until proven guilty only works if you are a citizen...even though he was a British citizen and was kidnapped,tortured and forced to sign a confession by the CIA.

Where is your proof that he is guilty? I guess innocent until proven guilty only works if you are a citizen...even though he was a British citizen and was kidnapped,tortured and forced to sign a confession by the CIA.

Exactly where did I give an opinion on guilt? All I said is suspects routinely claim coercion when a confession is made, terrorist are trained to make such claims to game our system. I just want to see corroboration before I jump on any band wagons.

I don't know how true this story is but none of you can deny that the CIA tortures and murders people.

Put your stupid flags down. There is enough blood on them to keep the stripes red for decades.

I don't know how true this story is but none of you can deny that the CIA tortures and murders people.

Put your stupid flags down. There is enough blood on them to keep the stripes red for decades.

Are you really calling dear leader maobama a liar? He said we don't do that.

Are you really calling dear leader maobama a liar? He said we don't do that.

I'll go further than that. He's a lying, half breed son of a whore, a pinko commie, and a faggot.

That should do it for now.

Forum List

Back