Man dies after being taken into Dallas police custody

Cops can be seriously injured while trying to control non-compliant suspects.

I watched one of those reality shows about prisons, and they had a squad of deputies who specialized in moving the worst prisoners. During the struggle one of the guards had his spine severed. He may never walk again.

Man dies after being taken into Dallas police custody - San Antonio Express-News
When tazers were introduced they were sold to the public a substitute for lethal force. Tazers are potentially lethal. They should only be used when lethal force would be justified. In practice they are used merely for being uncooperative. Refusal to exit a car does not pose an imminent threat to anyone in most circumstances.
Cops are mere licensed killers. But, karma will catch up to them one day, I hope.

Man dies after being taken into Dallas police custody - San Antonio Express-News
When tazers were introduced they were sold to the public a substitute for lethal force. Tazers are potentially lethal. They should only be used when lethal force would be justified. In practice they are used merely for being uncooperative. Refusal to exit a car does not pose an imminent threat to anyone in most circumstances.
Cops are mere licensed killers. But, karma will catch up to them one day, I hope.
Go ahead and resist arrest. I want to see this Karma gal in action.

I suppose you think we should abolish all police departments and live like they did in the Wild West times.

Cops do things the most of rest of us haven't got the balls to do. Self-righteous people who whine yet enjoy the protection they afford disgust me.

Well, karma has a way of showing up when least expected.

Especially when you poke the bear.

I suppose you think we should abolish all police departments and live like they did in the Wild West times.
No, no, no ... we need cops. They are vital and very much necessary. They play an important role in a civilized society. What we really need are cops that are not animalistic and barbaric, a judicial system that holds cops to the same standards that we're held to, and citizens that refuse to be oppressed by jerks with a license to kill whenever the notion strikes them to do so.

Cops do things the most of rest of us haven't got the balls to do. Self-righteous people who whine yet enjoy the protection they afford disgust me.
And cop lovers disgust me equally as much. Those that condone the actions of cops have no sense of civil and peaceful societies. It's sad that someone could condone what we see and hear concerning animalistic and barbaric acts of cops.

No, no, no ... we need cops. They are vital and very much necessary. They play an important role in a civilized society. What we really need are cops that are not animalistic and barbaric, a judicial system that holds cops to the same standards that we're held to, and citizens that refuse to be oppressed by jerks with a license to kill whenever the notion strikes them to do so.
What we need is a return to the friendly neighborhood cop, who walked his beat and knew the neighborhood, and got along with everyone except the few who were causing problems.

But our society is no longer the friendly Norman Rockwell place it once was. And cops responded by getting better weapons, getting farther away from the people in roving radio cars, and cops seeing all the people as potential suspects. And the explosion in the use of illegal drugs fueled that trend.

Especially when you poke the bear.
Well, the law protects the jerks. We don't have that kind of protection. We're at their mercy. A cops word is taken over the word of John Q. Public 99% of the time in out court system. They look after their own.

What we need is a return to the friendly neighborhood cop, who walked his beat and knew the neighborhood, and got along with everyone except the few who were causing problems.

But our society is no longer the friendly Norman Rockwell place it once was. And cops responded by getting better weapons, getting farther away from the people in roving radio cars, and cops seeing all the people as potential suspects. And the explosion in the use of illegal drugs fueled that trend.
I agree. But I must add, the ones hired to be cops are the assholes of society, else they couldn't do the shit they do every day and go home and sleep at night.

And cop lovers disgust me equally as much. Those that condone the actions of cops have no sense of civil and peaceful societies. It's sad that someone could condone what we see and hear concerning animalistic and barbaric acts of cops.
I am no "cop lover", but I would never make a blanket statement like "Cops are mere licensed killers." That is wrong on so many levels and befitting of those that are little better than animals themselves.

Fuck you!

I am no "cop lover", but I would never make a blanket statement like "Cops are mere licensed killers." That is wrong on so many levels and befitting of those that are little better than animals themselves.

Fuck you!
Be nice ......... don't get all shitty and bent out of shape. Please forgive me if I hit a nerve. .............. yes, we have other cops that may not do like the rest, but they stand-by and watch. How many cops report other cops? Why does it take 6 or 8 cops to arrest someone that's already handcuffed, face down on the ground, and begging to breath? Why do cops agree to writing quota tickets? Why do cops steal, lie in court, commit acts of brutality, take bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and throw little kids on the ground and punch them?

Fuck you!
Be nice ......... don't get all shitty and bent out of shape. Please forgive me if I hit a nerve. .............. yes, we have other cops that may not do like the rest, but they stand-by and watch. How many cops report other cops? Why does it take 6 or 8 cops to arrest someone that's already handcuffed, face down on the ground, and begging to breath? Why do cops agree to writing quota tickets? Why do cops steal, lie in court, commit acts of brutality, take bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and throw little kids on the ground and punch them?
You probably think soldiers are baby killers, because I can find little between that and the statements you made.

Not all blacks are thugs and not all cops are killers.

Sorry Sonny, you're an asshole.

I'm good with that. We know the police dont get there in time to do anything but hose down the blood anyway.

Forum List

Back