Man dies after being taken into Dallas police custody

Man dies after being taken into Dallas police custody - San Antonio Express-News
When tazers were introduced they were sold to the public a substitute for lethal force. Tazers are potentially lethal. They should only be used when lethal force would be justified. In practice they are used merely for being uncooperative. Refusal to exit a car does not pose an imminent threat to anyone in most circumstances.
Cops are mere licensed killers. But, karma will catch up to them one day, I hope.
Cops do things the most of rest of us haven't got the balls to do. Self-righteous people who whine yet enjoy the protection they afford disgust me.
And cop lovers disgust me equally as much. Those that condone the actions of cops have no sense of civil and peaceful societies. It's sad that someone could condone what we see and hear concerning animalistic and barbaric acts of cops.
I am no "cop lover", but I would never make a blanket statement like "Cops are mere licensed killers." That is wrong on so many levels and befitting of those that are little better than animals themselves.

Fuck you!
Be nice ......... don't get all shitty and bent out of shape. Please forgive me if I hit a nerve. .............. yes, we have other cops that may not do like the rest, but they stand-by and watch. How many cops report other cops? Why does it take 6 or 8 cops to arrest someone that's already handcuffed, face down on the ground, and begging to breath? Why do cops agree to writing quota tickets? Why do cops steal, lie in court, commit acts of brutality, take bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and throw little kids on the ground and punch them?

I can kinda see the quota thing. A cop could write tickets all day long with no problem.

What our police forces need to start doing is asking themselves what would Andy,if your old enough you know who i am talking about. do,then go from there,there are many very good cops,there are many very bad cops that should have never been given a gun,as usual we have let the pendulum swing past a rational point in how we train and view our police forces,more electricians die each year on the job than cops.

Cops are mere licensed killers. But, karma will catch up to them one day, I hope.
Cops do things the most of rest of us haven't got the balls to do. Self-righteous people who whine yet enjoy the protection they afford disgust me.
And cop lovers disgust me equally as much. Those that condone the actions of cops have no sense of civil and peaceful societies. It's sad that someone could condone what we see and hear concerning animalistic and barbaric acts of cops.
I am no "cop lover", but I would never make a blanket statement like "Cops are mere licensed killers." That is wrong on so many levels and befitting of those that are little better than animals themselves.

Fuck you!
Be nice ......... don't get all shitty and bent out of shape. Please forgive me if I hit a nerve. .............. yes, we have other cops that may not do like the rest, but they stand-by and watch. How many cops report other cops? Why does it take 6 or 8 cops to arrest someone that's already handcuffed, face down on the ground, and begging to breath? Why do cops agree to writing quota tickets? Why do cops steal, lie in court, commit acts of brutality, take bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and throw little kids on the ground and punch them?
You probably think soldiers are baby killers, because I can find little between that and the statements you made.

Not all blacks are thugs and not all cops are killers.

Sorry Sonny, you're an asshole.
You are so nice. Thanks for the kind words........... No, our soldiers are not baby killers, all blacks are not thugs, and all cops are not killers. ........... I'm sorry that you're having a bad day.

Fuck you!

I can kinda see the quota thing. A cop could write tickets all day long with no problem.
I can see legit tickets. But, I can't see BS quota tickets.

The thing is, this anti-cop thing is being egged on by Obama and we fall into his trap if we continue it.

You are so nice. Thanks for the kind words........... No, our soldiers are not baby killers, all blacks are not thugs, and all cops are not killers. ........... I'm sorry that you're having a bad day.
That's a hell of a step-down from your previous claims. I accept your retraction, but I still think you're an asshole.

McKinney cop ripped for using hands on takedown.
Dallas cop ripped for using taser.
Waco cops ripped for.using guns.
Waco cops ripped for smashing gang members (cooperative ones).
Baltimore cops ripped for doing nothing...just nothing.

Taze em. Fight em. Spray em. Shoot em. Or do nohing. No matter what...they're wrong.

The thing is, this anti-cop thing is being egged on by Obama and we fall into his trap if we continue it.
I don't follow nor listen to Obama. My opinion is based on many years of seeing and reading what cops do. My opinion is based on many videos, eye witness accounts, and news headlines.

That's a hell of a step-down from your previous claims. I accept your retraction, but I still think you're an asshole.
You're just so nice to me .... really .......... and yet you don't even know me ............ you're a real gem, a jewel, and a top-notch fellow ............... are you enjoying the conversation as much as I am?

Fuck you!

Do you drive? I see scofflaws by the dozens every time I leave my house.

You're just so nice to me .... really .......... and yet you don't even know me ............ you're a real gem, a jewel, and a top-notch fellow ............... are you enjoying the conversation as much as I am?
Sorry Sonny. It should be obvious to you by now that I don't suffer fools gladly.

And Sonny, you are a fool.

Formulate and articulate your thoughts more carefully. That, or be an asshole.

No retraction, none. I stand by what I have said.

Man dies after being taken into Dallas police custody - San Antonio Express-News
When tazers were introduced they were sold to the public a substitute for lethal force. Tazers are potentially lethal. They should only be used when lethal force would be justified. In practice they are used merely for being uncooperative. Refusal to exit a car does not pose an imminent threat to anyone in most circumstances.

So he should have shot him instead? Or maybe beat the shit out of him with his maglight,pepper spray?
So tell us what you'd do to make the suspect cooperate without using force.

Fuck you!

Yes, I do drive. Been driving since I was 16, and I'm 67 now. I've driven many miles in my life, across the U.S., and have lived in 13 different states. I don't drive much now because I don't have a need to do much driving. I have a 2008 F-150 with 29,000 actual miles on it.

Sorry Sonny. It should be obvious to you by now that I don't suffer fools gladly.

And Sonny, you are a fool.

Formulate and articulate your thoughts more carefully. That, or be an asshole.
Tsh .. Tsh ... Tsh ...... if you're trying to impress me, you've missed the mark. ... Fool? ... you say the nicest things to me ..... really, no need to get all mushy and such ................... do look for something pleasant in today, and tomorrow promises to be much better. Cheer up, life is good ............ just have fun and enjoy .........

Fuck you!

Yes, I do drive. Been driving since I was 16, and I'm 67 now. I've driven many miles in my life, across the U.S., and have lived in 13 different states. I don't drive much now because I don't have a need to do much driving. I have a 2008 F-150 with 29,000 actual miles on it.

Do you live in the middle of nowhere?

I think it's important to keep in mind that it is the Obama administration that authorized the military to give military weapons, armor and vehicles to local police departments.

Having created the problem of over-militarized police, Obama stirs up the blacks to hate the police.

So basically, Obama is like the Emperor in Star Wars who egged on both sides to start a civil war.

Do you live in the middle of nowhere?
No. I live about 35 miles west of Atlanta Georgia. We're considered as part of Atlanta where I live. I live in Dallas, Georgia. Paulding county. That's approximately 35 miles west of the center of Atlanta.

Forum List

Back