Man dies in David Clark's jail from dehydration.

I don't think criminals should have a good time in jail, but food, water and a working toilet seem to be a minimum.

Sounds like a story some lawyer made up to cash in on a large settlement.

If the guy was that dehydrated, there is always fresh water in the cells commode to drink. ... :cool:

The lawyer in question is the District attorney.

This is all acceptable in america, what's the big deal?

What's acceptable? You don't even know the story yet.

What possible excuse can there be?
Why do you liberal sissy's always demand a reason? He's dead so get over it! He was a criminal so nobody should care. You dumb ass liberals go ape shit over a dead convict and protest for killing cops.
In other words, "What difference does it make?!?!?!?!?!"

Tell me what part of the constitution covers the right of the police to torture someone to death.

Why do you liberal sissy's always demand a reason? He's dead so get over it! He was a criminal so nobody should care. You dumb ass liberals go ape shit over a dead convict and protest for killing cops.
He was a criminal so no one should care?

Of course, but look, this is also america, the fact that someone is incarcerated here does not mean they're either guilty or a criminal.

He died of dehydration... someone is at fault.

Of course, but look, this is also america, the fact that someone is incarcerated here does not mean they're either guilty or a criminal.
Or that their crime was anything close to warrant death. He could have been locked up on weed charges for God sakes!

Or that their crime was anything close to warrant death. He could have been locked up on weed charges for God sakes!
Or selling loose cigarettes or walking home in the rain, or walking in the street and on and on and on .....

Could have been is your best goddamn argument? Could have been? He could have been a fuckin unicorn shooting rainbows out his ass! Thisfuckin liberal argument could have been horse shit needs to come to an end!

Could have been has no legal or factual grounds! Oh you are liberal. I forgot you can't think that way.
Does the article say he was denied water? No! Did he forgo water as protest? See you fuckin retard we both can suppose moron!

How about you rainbow shitting unicorn riding liberals try just fucking try to judge something anything based on facts for once in your fuckin life? Put your therapy dog in your lap and try looking for facts! And I will warn you now. Thinking may lead to sound rational and fair judgement thus it could get you kicked out of the terrorist Democrat party.

Fury

Could have been is your best goddamn argument? Could have been? He could have been a fuckin unicorn shooting rainbows out his ass! Thisfuckin liberal argument could have been horse shit needs to come to an end!

Could have been has no legal or factual grounds! Oh you are liberal. I forgot you can't think that way.
Does the article say he was denied water? No! Did he forgo water as protest? See you fuckin retard we both can suppose moron!

How about you rainbow shitting unicorn riding liberals try just fucking try to judge something anything based on facts for once in your fuckin life? Put your therapy dog in your lap and try looking for facts! And I will warn you now. Thinking may lead to sound rational and fair judgement thus it could get you kicked out of the terrorist Democrat party.

Fury
I always appreciate real american values on dipslay, in all their hate, confusion and anxiety.

Last edited:

Fury
doesn't matter what he was in there for, they don't have the right to torture him to death!

Fury
doesn't matter what he was in there for, they don't have the right to torture him to death!
Osama won. We have become just as depraved and savage as the middle east.

[
I always appreciate real american values on dipslay, in all their hate, confusion and anxiety.
I always appreciate pretentious pricks who take it upon themselves to dictate what "real American" values are.
Oh me too, but to be fair, not all right wingers are like that.
Weird, I always figured you to be part-and-parcel of the lunatic left.

I've always marveled at how little you figure at all.

Forum List

Back