Man fatally stabbed wife after she refused to have sex.

I find it funny none of the people who are calling out Zona never say anything when someone points out crimes committed by black people.

The guy cut his own wrists and throat, they should have just let him miserable ass bleed to death. It would have saved the tax payers the time,trouble and cash of having to give this turd his due process.
Have to agree with you. Not a fan of the death penalty but they should have called an ambulance with square wheels.

Last edited:
Of course this is tragic but why the hell should we care about this tragedy?

Why here?

What's the point of bringing this local crime story to our attention?

So we call say that is terrible?

He will get all the sex he needs, but not all the sex he wants!!!

Bottoms Up ;)

I find it funny none of the people who are calling out Zona never say anything when someone points out crimes committed by black people.

The problem is one of ratio's. In the black community, for example, where thier rate of criminality is far higher than the overall white population.

Considering most victims of black perpetrated crime are also black, one would think this would be a point of major concern in the black community.

In the white liberal community, however pointing this out is considered racist, even though the only people being hurt are usually other blacks. Thus the white liberal feels the need to come up with meaningless comparisons. In this they feel they are "doing something." Of course the root issue, poverty and criminality in the black community goes unsolved, with the exception of course of the standard liberal tactic of throwing other people's money at the problem.

I wouldn't want to have sex with him either, but once he is in jail, he will have many offers of sex, so he will get what he wanted in the end.
The only downside in his case would be that such an arrangement will not last forever once his death sentence has been carried out.

God bless you and the lady's son always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back